11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

Yeap, I'm sure :)

I don't know which was wrong,can somebody tell me does Huntelaar have 18 or 20 Finishing by looking his own game ?

And he's definitely started a new game selecting the latest DB? He has finishing 20 in my game for what it's worth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And he's definitely started a new game selecting the latest DB? He has finishing 20 in my game for what it's worth

I found what was wrong with my game. There was a dbc file for something about "real agent names" which remains ticked while I was creating a new game. I unticked and create a new game, and the problem solved :)

• Administrators
I found what was wrong with my game. There was a dbc file for something about "real agent names" which remains ticked while I was creating a new game. I unticked and create a new game, and the problem solved :)

Glad to hear it :)

Remember these players are listed on the loan market, so the clubs are actively encouraging a loan move. I'm not suggesting there's a "reality" issue, just curious as to why it seems to have changed so drastically.

I can only assume it's linked to my clubs reputation, do you know if Leeds had an increase in reputation from 11.2.1 to 11.3 ?

EDIT: Seen Miles' answer, the only assumption I've got left then is the club one...Is it true ?

I've answered my own question. The team rep hasn't changed between patches, so I can only assume this is a change in the game from the new patch. Miles' answer seems to suggest this was changed from the start of FM11, but it defo wasn't like this in 11.2.

• Administrators

I do think it depends what team you are - what team are you playing as, and who were you playing as in your previous save (obviously my theory falls down if it was the same team both times! ;))

• Administrators
Why are transfer budgets set to 0? I know im Boro and probably shouldnt have any budget, but still usually get up and towards 2mill.

It will be reflecting January transfer window activity if you are running the 11.3 Data Update. :)

I do think it depends what team you are - what team are you playing as, and who were you playing as in your previous save (obviously my theory falls down if it was the same team both times! ;))

Sadly your theory has fallen!

Same team, same club rep. I'm not moaning, just would like a definitive answer.

Cheers.

It will be reflecting January transfer window activity if you are running the 11.3 Data Update. :)

Jeez, sorry Lucas feel like i'm bugging you here!

Same issue with Leeds, and we actually let more players go in Jan than we brought in, I know it's possibly a data / research issue, but it does seem to have gone a bit far.

Edit: I'll gauge some opinion and perhaps post in data issues, feel free to ignore, it's just my opinion. Cheers.

Have the player attributes changed at all? Any players got worse or better?

All player ratings are re-evaluated in this post-transfer window update, as it is every version. :)

Should karim benzema be Transfer listed ? seems the only big player that is.

As Real only play with one striker and already have Higuain and Adebayor at the club, it perhaps shouldn't be too surprising that they'd be looking to move Benzema on.

Hello, I have a problem with the editor, after installing the 11.3.0 update the tab key does not work anymore ....... my problem and all users of my forum who have tried.

Answer for my question .......... can have please.

Right uninstalled the game today to reactivate in Steam. Have an old account which has all loaded fine. Got FM installed but it hasn't updated automatically and there is no sign of anywhere to initiate the update e.g. update page is empty, news list has nothing about patch. Ideas?

• Administrators
Right uninstalled the game today to reactivate in Steam. Have an old account which has all loaded fine. Got FM installed but it hasn't updated automatically and there is no sign of anywhere to initiate the update e.g. update page is empty, news list has nothing about patch. Ideas?

Have you ensured that auto-update is enabled on Steam? Make sure FM isn't running so that Steam can update it :)

Have you ensured that auto-update is enabled on Steam? Make sure FM isn't running so that Steam can update it :)

Done both of those and checked/unchecked the auto update to make sure. The product update page is also completely blank as well.

• Administrators
Done both of those and checked/unchecked the auto update to make sure. The product update page is also completely blank as well.

Could you try closing Steam, logging out and logging back in to see if that sorts the issue?

Thanks for the patch guys, transfers seem better here too. This isn't really patch feedback but reading through this thread I had a minor suggestion: Sometime in the future you should add a UPLOAD GAME button somewhere for bug reporting as I see so many people report issues but get too lazy to file a proper bug report. If you could do it in game maybe more people would take the time.

I don't understand why every player biography in my game still indicates 1 less league game played than in the history-career stats. I reported this issue back in december. Either it's unique to my game, or nothing was done with my post from christmas. In the latter case, I'm very disappointed.

• Administrators
Weirdly seems it has done it despite the fact Steam gave no indication. Well problem solved now anyway :D

Well, that's good news :D Good to hear, enjoy the patch.

• Administrators
I don't understand why every player biography in my game still indicates 1 less league game played than in the history-career stats. I reported this issue back in december. Either it's unique to my game, or nothing was done with my post from christmas. In the latter case, I'm very disappointed.

I know, but as stated elsewhere in the thread, bugs are prioritised for fixing. That said, its an issue we're very much aware of and is under review. :)

• Administrators
I just had a batch of youngsters promoted from the academy, it seems to me more of them are either left or right only. Has this part been changed?

There's a random element to it but it's done so that things are in line with the starting database long term.

I just had a batch of youngsters promoted from the academy, it seems to me more of them are either left or right only. Has this part been changed?

It hasn't, and you wouldn't really be able to judge that by one years worth of youth intake at just one club anyway.

Wage hikes/increases after x appearances doesn't work for Spain (maybe also other places). In my Denmark save (having Spanish league loaded) 17/18 year old players are now getting wage increases for having appeared in 20 league matches for teams like Atl. Madrid and Real Madrid. The said players having only starred in a couple of league games for these clubs 1st teams but played 20+ games for B team/Castilla.

I am in 2018 and having never seen this before, so don't know if it will happen on a fresh started game. But it didn't ever happen before 11.3 patch.

PS. Thanks for the patch - transfer system, tactic "bug", ME and so works much better :thup:

• Administrators
Wage hikes/increases after x appearances doesn't work for Spain (maybe also other places). In my Denmark save (having Spanish league loaded) 17/18 year old players are now getting wage increases for having appeared in 20 league matches for teams like Atl. Madrid and Real Madrid. The said players having only starred in a couple of league games for these clubs 1st teams but played 20+ games for B team/Castilla.

I am in 2018 and having never seen this before, so don't know if it will happen on a fresh started game. But it didn't ever happen before 11.3 patch.

PS. Thanks for the patch - transfer system, tactic "bug", ME and so works much better :thup:

Glad to hear you find things so much better - if you could, posting your issue in the bugs forum would help us to investigate this issue for you.

Few Newcastle United players, have not been boosted enough in my honest opinion.

Cheik Tiote for instance has been undoubtedly one of, if not the best premiership defensive midfielder this season, and he still looks like a chump.

Then there's Kevin Nolan, scorer of 11 Premiership goals. Joey Barton who's been playing out of his skin lately.

Jose Enrique, should have stats similar to Evra. his stats still look Average/good.

Finally Coloccini looks terrible. This season he's finally showing just how good of a defender he actually is.

Few Newcastle United players, have not been boosted enough in my honest opinion.

Cheik Tiote for instance has been undoubtedly one of, if not the best premiership defensive midfielder this season, and he still looks like a chump.

Then there's Kevin Nolan, scorer of 11 Premiership goals. Joey Barton who's been playing out of his skin lately.

Jose Enrique, should have stats similar to Evra. his stats still look Average/good.

Finally Coloccini looks terrible. This season he's finally showing just how good of a defender he actually is.

This is the home of Newcastle United data feedback: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230271-ENGLAND-Newcastle-United-(Official)-Data-Issues

Is anything going to be done about the abundance of transfers that have failed to make the patch despite being completed way before data-lock?

are there a lot?

doubt it tho there is the editor

are there a lot?

doubt it tho there is the editor

From what ive read there are quite a few yes.

I know there is the editor. Already got a list of changes that ive done myself from after data-lock which I will be updating. I dont expect them to be done obviously. But theres no excuse for missing transfers from before data-lock. Especially UK transfers.

I know there is the editor. Already got a list of changes that ive done myself from after data-lock which I will be updating. I dont expect them to be done obviously. But theres no excuse for missing transfers from before data-lock. Especially UK transfers.

no i agree, was a genuine question id just never heard it being an issue in previous years.

What are the major transfers that are missing, for whatever reason? I'd like to be able to change these myself.

What are the major transfers that are missing, for whatever reason? I'd like to be able to change these myself.

Its just ones that ive read that have been spotted by people. I wouldnt call them major personally but obviously if your team should have a player that isnt there, its going to annoy you. So depending on your team and who it is and how it affects you, it will always be major to somebody.

Somebody posted a while back about a player in Scotland that should be added to a club but isnt there. I think this deal was done some time in January. Im sure it was an SPL team aswell so how this has been missed is beyond me.

Im going to try and compile a list to add to my list that I was already waiting to add. But to do that Im going to have to trawl through this thread, and others, to spot these players that are missing. When im done I'll post these changes in the transfer update thread in data issues :thup:

Its just ones that ive read that have been spotted by people. I wouldnt call them major personally but obviously if your team should have a player that isnt there, its going to annoy you. So depending on your team and who it is and how it affects you, it will always be major to somebody.

Somebody posted a while back about a player in Scotland that should be added to a club but isnt there. I think this deal was done some time in January. Im sure it was an SPL team aswell so how this has been missed is beyond me.

Im going to try and compile a list to add to my list that I was already waiting to add. But to do that Im going to have to trawl through this thread, and others, to spot these players that are missing. When im done I'll post these changes in the transfer update thread in data issues :thup:

Nice one. Cheers.

Archived