11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded the patch, verything's working correctly. The game was pretty good before, but there was the transfer thingy... Now it's perfect :) I'm having loads of fun with my Spanish adventure with Castellón.

Thanks SI!!! Congrats for the very good job!

Cheers fonz

Started a new game as Sunderland, and all the matches in the Premier League are kicking off at 3PM Saturday or the same time in midweek. Scrolled through the Premier League fixtures to see if it changed, it does change so there's a late and early kick off on the odd weekend but then keeps changing back so all kick offs are at the same time. I've checked Championship fixtures, and they're correct with the late televised fixture, and Serie A and La Liga fixtures all have different times most have the time, occasionally they all change to 3PM Sunday kick offs. The Premier League games aren't even on TV either, pretty sure this isn't right like.

Just wondering why I can't offer a season long loan? The longest option I have is for 11 months, which I suppose doesn't matter then, but it seems weird I can't offer a season long loan or a loan till next season?

How long is the players contract? In the changelist it is mentioned that season long loan is not possible for players in last year of contract.

Hello, thanks for the new patch! can't wait to begin!

but do i need to install previous patch? or just install the 11.3 patch?

No. Just 11.3

Will there be hotfix for 11.3(I mean 11.3.1. version)?

Nope. Unless they discover some major bug.

How long is the players contract? In the changelist it is mentioned that season long loan is not possible for players in last year of contract.

I believe that was only for loaning a player for next season as well, I tried loaning a player for a season that had a contract running out in 2012 [i'm in 2010] and it didn't let me, ah well, 11 months is fine :p

I could be completely wrong, but I've offered two contracts to Lukaku and Smithies, both of which got canceled for different legitimate reasons, but when I gave them different contracts again, they offered me lower wages than the first time I negotiated with them. This is a small sample and could completely be coincidental, but I'lll see where this goes in future transfers.

Hi guys,

bugreported and uploaded a save to try and help fix what seemed to be a bug with problems in getting a job from gamestart as an unemployed manager of low reputation (see here).

Currently at 12th June 2011 with a 10.3 game started with 10.2 database, and no job offers whatsoever yet. Sunday League reputation, unemployed from game start, sufficient leagues loaded to hit 125k recommended player limit. Was any bug identified or is this working as designed?

Cheers.

edit: for 10.3, please read 11.3 - long night :)

Miles, and all the team at SI, thanks for this new patch. Its awesome. I know we've all been guilty of moaning at times, but Im sure theres a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes. Legends, and hope to see this game beating for the next decade

Agents are still broken, i signed a player 1 year ago with a release clause of 1.1M and now he's worth 1.6M and when i try to renew his contract the agent always ask for the 1.1M release clause and will never accept any deal without it. thx for ruining my game because with this stupid clause i will loose my best player

Have the loan fees and 100% wage contribution come back for good? Oh and how much of a change did attributes get? I noticed Gokhan Tore's (on loan from Chelsea) star rating went down even though the update came in-game

Have the loan fees and 100% wage contribution come back for good? Oh and how much of a change did attributes get? I noticed Gokhan Tore's (on loan from Chelsea) star rating went down even though the update came in-game

Depends who's attributes you mean. Gareth Bale got a nice little bumper, Andy Carroll got minimal changes from 11.2's version.....i don't think there have been wholesale changes.

ME and many tweaks seem to be great indeed. :)

What's the catch with U19s leagues though? :/ They dont seem to activate when starting a new game...I hope this gets sorted out from 2nd season at least... :/

Thanks the information, we are looking into this.

I know that it was said there won't be a hotfix, but is this a major problem for League 2 teams? I haven't had a chance to play 11.3 yet but plan playing in League 2 and with you saying you're looking into it, does that imply you'll be doing something?

I know, but as stated elsewhere in the thread, bugs are prioritised for fixing. That said, its an issue we're very much aware of and is under review. :)

I understand your point. However I'm fairly positive this bug has been present since FM10.

Sure, it's a minor cosmetic thing, but it should be fixed by now.

Looking at the changelist for patch 11.3, there are some things there that don't seem to have a high priority either.

I now feel I need to press the issue for this to be solved ever.

Have you tweaked the goal scoring celebrations? There seems more variety.

Patch looking great so far, no obvious issues for me and the ME tweaks translating very well on the pitch re player movement, defenders and overall positioning.

Started a new game as Sunderland, and all the matches in the Premier League are kicking off at 3PM Saturday or the same time in midweek. Scrolled through the Premier League fixtures to see if it changed, it does change so there's a late and early kick off on the odd weekend but then keeps changing back so all kick offs are at the same time. I've checked Championship fixtures, and they're correct with the late televised fixture, and Serie A and La Liga fixtures all have different times most have the time, occasionally they all change to 3PM Sunday kick offs. The Premier League games aren't even on TV either, pretty sure this isn't right like.

Yeah, I noticed this as well. There are no TV matches in the Premier League in August. Strange..

In previous games / patches, as a Championship club it was always easy to sign players (who are listed as available for loan) from Premier League clubs without having to pay an initial fee. I understand that loaning between Permiership clubs will attract a fee, but is it deliberate that Championship clubs should be being asked to pay ?
It will be down to how valuable that player is to that club, and your own club's stature in the game.

It is what happens in real life as Miles said, I don't see a problem with this either.

It was a change made for FM11, based on the info we were given by agents and other people in the football world. It was wrong in previous games, as we were unaware it was the norm.

Regarding the loan fees and wages issue which has been bugging me a lot since last night, I have to note the following: It's true that most loans irl involve fees and wage contributions. However, when a club lists a youngster for loan, it means they want him to go out on loan to get match experience. Hence it's unreasonable to ask for high fees and 100% wages paid. Further, when a club asks for a fee and wages from its feeder club, then what's the point in being a feeder club to a Prem club? Also, as this game progresses, wages tend to increase. There are hot prospects and decent youngsters in my save, who earn 40k per week. It's impossible for a lower league club to afford these wages, so how can the parent club be asking for the wages to be paid in full? These players will never go out on loan. Also, the fees asked are sometimes too high. I made an offer for a loan listed player (worth about 2m) to my parent club, and they asked for 975k as a loan fee. This doesn't change regardless of the loan period. They asked the same fee for a season long loan and for a one month loan. Now I don't know what your agent friends told you guys, but I'm absolutely positive that a Prem club wouldn't ask for the same amount for a short term loan and a long term loan. Also I'm pretty sure parent clubs send players to their feeder clubs for free, or for a fraction of the wages paid (20-50% depending on the wages). Imho this is a serious matter for lower league managers such as myself, who rely on being able to loan players from parent clubs without bearing the burden of high wages.

Again, I'm not only talking about high profile loans, or loans between unrelated clubs. My main complain concerns loans between a parent club and a feeder club. Isn't this the point of having feeder clubs :confused:

Hello, thanks for the update, but you have missed a transfer off for Scunthorpe United, Abdi Ibrahim from mancity is on a season long long now and its not a new deal as he has been on loan before Garner and Miller arrived

Hi guys,

bugreported and uploaded a save to try and help fix what seemed to be a bug with problems in getting a job from gamestart as an unemployed manager of low reputation (see here).

Currently at 12th June 2011 with a 10.3 game started with 10.2 database, and no job offers whatsoever yet. Sunday League reputation, unemployed from game start, sufficient leagues loaded to hit 125k recommended player limit. Was any bug identified or is this working as designed?

Cheers.

edit: for 10.3, please read 11.3 - long night :)

There was a change made to this area of the game to help unemployed managers get a job. People have already commented that this change has worked for them and they are now getting offered job. If you were to increase your past experience then that would increase your chances of getting a job.

Agents are still broken, i signed a player 1 year ago with a release clause of 1.1M and now he's worth 1.6M and when i try to renew his contract the agent always ask for the 1.1M release clause and will never accept any deal without it. thx for ruining my game because with this stupid clause i will loose my best player

Have to tried increasing the agent fee so he is more likely to accept a higher minimum release fee?

Could you please check if in the Preferences the "Move Matches for TV" checkbox is ticked?

• SI Staff
Hello, thanks for the update, but you have missed a transfer off for Scunthorpe United, Abdi Ibrahim from mancity is on a season long long now and its not a new deal as he has been on loan before Garner and Miller arrived

Ibrahim arrived in January on a one-month loan, so that was not included in the database. The loan was extended on 15th Feb, which was after our data lock.

Hi guys,

little bug i've noticed. Started a new game on 11.3.

Tok over at a part time Portuguese club.

Trying to offer wages to staff and when you click the drop down list it gives me the option to give £600 (for example) but it stays red and I'll only be allowed to offer £500.

Has happened with every contract i've offered.

Filtering for players seems to be broken now, tried doing various filters, eg only Attacking Midfielder Left & it shows players in every position, then tried adding pace stamina & crossing & only AML's showed up whcih seemed fixed, but i had it set at "At Least" 14 crossing & players with under that were showing up.

The filters in my Player Search appear to be working fine. Is this something you can reproduce 100% of the time? If yes, please post about this on our User Interface bugs forum (http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/200-User-Interface).

Playing as PSG in France. Their home team colours are red, away colours are blue. Yet I always play in blue colours at home and red away. Which is ok it's just that when i play in blue kit the commentary colur is red and vice versa. It's a minor issue but just to point it out.

Otherwise great job with 11.3! ME is a peach. I love it!

First impressions are good however there are still a number of bugs here, for example I have had two instances with Tranmere where I have offered someone a trial for one week, after I have offered them a trial someone has offered them a contract so I tried to ammend it to offer a contract but they will not speak to me for altering the original contract offer ie the trial

Also have had 3 games in and 4 own goals ( league one ) including this one from Gulasci who controls the ball before walking into his own net!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tranmereforever#p/a/u/0/GghQf3JQ-oA

The commentary said he was bringing the ball forward so very confused

How come even when a player is listed for loan it is asking me for a fee to loan every player?

I may be wrong but it seems to have been set up that you pay a fee if you loan from the division directly above you, with Rotherham I was charged a fee for loans from league one but not the championship and premiership and as Tranmere I was charged a fee from the championship but not the premiership, that may not be correct though just what I have found

Sorry guys I can't read dozens of posts.

Would you be so kind to summarize within few words if the new patch is worth ? I mean, I was already happy with 11.2 so which are the 2 main reasons to patch ?

Has 3D been tweaked ? In better or worse ?

Thx in advance

Would you be so kind to summarize within few words if the new patch is worth ? I mean, I was already happy with 11.2 so which are the 2 main reasons to patch ?

Thx in advance

Read the announcement post and it has a list of everything they have fixed.

Read the announcement post and it has a list of everything they have fixed.

Already done mate.

I was asking how it works in practice, not just in theory.

The most annoying bug for example for me it was the top youth facility within Premier that after years produced nothing at all except few Tesco employees. Is still the same ?

Thx in advance

it is always advisable to use the latest patch, most of the changes are listed in the correct thread.

How come even when a player is listed for loan it is asking me for a fee to loan every player?
According to the guys at SI that is how it works in reality, so they have implimented this into the game.

I have the same issue after the patch. If you read my post (#630 in page 32) I explain my views on this matter and why they have got it wrong, at least with regard to feeder clubs. I also believe that loan fees requested are just too high.

Archived