Game too easy

thats pretty impressive, think they could do with you irl at the minute lol.

you are obviously better than me I do win things and progress up the leagues just takes me a long time normally, find the AI squads start to get poorer and poorer after a few years so I think its mostly that

you've completed the game. well done

but seriously, its a good feat no question, if you maintain blackburn to be title challengers for the next few years, congrats. id never say it was too easy though, there are always challenges either in the lower leagues or try and manage in a country you know nothing about and see if you think its too easy then.

If you want a harder challenge go lower league or to a league you know little about.

That should test you a bit more than a EPL team even if it was Blackburn!

Thread should be renamed to "massage my ego, I'm the king of FM" or "look at my achievements and whimper at your own inferiority".

If it's too easy, pick a harder league, or challenge.

This.

You cannot possibly come to the conclusion that the game is 'too easy' after completing one season.

Try getting BSP teams to the prem etc.

well,i'm at udinese,after 24 games got eight point advantage on followers and have 36 goals made and 7 allowed..and with my other manager i'm at wreck bay sharks,crushing the league (some obscure low level australian championship)..i find it way to easy too,and also still lot bugged..

just won the fa cup thats the double! gonna spend all my cash on one or two world class players

Can we have screenies of you squad, tactic's, etc??

What Blackburn's starting transfer budget etc?

Seems a very very very good achivement if legit.

I would probably find it too easy as well, if the opposition didnt have the incredibly irritating knack of scoring with just about every shot on goal they ever have.

I would like the next version of FM to stats in game for shots/goals ratio for teams, and shots on target/saves/save percentage for goalkeepers.

I'm playing Hereford in League 2 and also finding it easy, or easier than I thought it would be anyway. I mean, I know I'm good, but I have a win rate of 68% from my first 25 games (17 wins, 2 draws, 6 defeats) and I'm top of the League by 3 points, 3rd place are 5 points further behind. I have an FA Cup 2nd round replay to play and we made the area semi of the paintpot too. For Hereford (Media prediction: 18th) I think that's just "too good"...

I don't think its too easy. I managed in China and South Korea and it was difficult. The Premiership though I do feel gets easier over time, the teams just start to decline. I won the league with 102 points, but second place Aston Villa only had 70 points. :/

I'm sure people wouldn't find the game too easy if they weren't to use these forums for literally everything! Download Tactics, training and shortlists. Then buying all the best players in the game taken directly from these forums! If they played the game using all regen players from the start and their own tactics etc would it be so easy?

I'm sure people wouldn't find the game too easy if they weren't to use these forums for literally everything! Download Tactics, training and shortlists. Then buying all the best players in the game taken directly from these forums! If they played the game using all regen players from the start and their own tactics etc would it be so easy?

Now that's a sweeping generalisation if I ever saw one. FYI and FWIW I use my own tactics, lovingly created in FM09 and ported into FM11; I create my own training schedules, including individual schedules for many players; and I play strictly by LLM rules because that's how I like to play the game. Not everybody on the forum is a leech, here to get what they can, some of us are here just because we're good at the game. Which camp are you?

Now that's a sweeping generalisation if I ever saw one. FYI and FWIW I use my own tactics, lovingly created in FM09 and ported into FM11; I create my own training schedules, including individual schedules for many players; and I play strictly by LLM rules because that's how I like to play the game. Not everybody on the forum is a leech, here to get what they can, some of us are here just because we're good at the game. Which camp are you?

Didn't realise I was having a pop at you there?! Oh thats coz I wasn't!! Why so defensive?!

The OP says the game is too easy, after a few unanswered questioned regarding his squad tactic etc, I'd assume he picked most of it up from these forums!

I like to make my own tactics and trainning just like you do. So do you find the game easy \ boring?

I'm playing Hereford in League 2 and also finding it easy, or easier than I thought it would be anyway. I mean, I know I'm good, but I have a win rate of 68% from my first 25 games (17 wins, 2 draws, 6 defeats) and I'm top of the League by 3 points, 3rd place are 5 points further behind. I have an FA Cup 2nd round replay to play and we made the area semi of the paintpot too. For Hereford (Media prediction: 18th) I think that's just "too good"...
Didn't realise I was having a pop at you there?! Oh thats coz I wasn't!! Why so defensive?!

The OP says the game is too easy, after a few unanswered questioned regarding his squad tactic etc, I'd assume he picked most of it up from these forums!

I like to make my own tactics and trainning just like you do. So do you find the game easy \ boring?

That's why I thought you were "having a pop" at me, as I've already said I find it easy (but I've lost 3 in the last 4 so maybe not that easy ;) )

in my opinion anyone that wins the premier league with a premier league team isnt really being challenged, i mean you are starting with a decent core to build on, yes its very good winning it in the first year but as said, try winning the CL with a team in Finland that was unplayable at the start of the game, try Dafuge's or Gundos challenge with no cheating and i doubt you will think the game 'easy'. I think its easier than FM10 but still not easy.

A lot of haters in here

I wouldn't say haters! Just cant see the point in posting a thread to say "I won the league win Blackburn in the first season.....this game is easy"!

We've asked for screenies, etc, as, to me, it sound dubious that it was all done legit.

It does seem dubious. However, the way I look at it is if he did actually achieve this then well done to him as it is a great achievement and if he didn't do it legitimately, ignore the thread.

But we'll never know without screenshots :p

I wouldn't say haters! Just cant see the point in posting a thread to say "I won the league win Blackburn in the first season.....this game is easy"!

We've asked for screenies, etc, as, to me, it sound dubious that it was all done legit.

whether screenshots etc are posted or not will make no difference. If he used FMRTE etc you wont be able to tell, unless he has Messi or someone in the team.

Not saying he has cheated, just saying only he will know

Got to say, winning the EPL in the first season is a pretty impressive short term achievement, not sure why there is so much negativity. That said, I'd like to read more about how he built his squad, what tactics he used and whether he used any "cheats". The lack of screenies and info is a bit suspicious.

will it make any difference to your day if he has cheated or not?

What difference does that make? Nothing that is said in here or most other places on the net affect my day, but does that mean i shouldn't have an opinion on them either?

Hell no!! It´s not easy, some times I get really frustrated because of bad results, internal problems with some players, board not giving a single cent for spending, etc. Just as real managers do, so for me it´s not easy, but it depends on the challenge u pick.

Hmm id like to see someone do that personally, if you didnt save/load or use other peoples tactics id be very suprised to be honest.

In my game I'm currently in January 2011 and I have saved it 5 times only. Once on creation, once before the season started, once in mid August (when I was happy with my squad/tactics/training), then after 15 matches and again after 30 matches.

In my game I'm currently in January 2011 and I have saved it 5 times only. Once on creation, once before the season started, once in mid August (when I was happy with my squad/tactics/training), then after 15 matches and again after 30 matches.

I dont think he means just saving your game. He means saving it before matches, then if you dont win, turning the game off and reloading to before the match and replaying it.

I dont think he means just saving your game. He means saving it before matches, then if you dont win, turning the game off and reloading to before the match and replaying it.

I know, but why would you do that? I only save it every 15 matches cos I'm worried about crash-dumps costing me longer. I've already lost 6 weeks worth of game-time through a crash and don't want to lose any more but I couldn't save it every match, and as for replaying it, why? Makes no sense... I was gutted at having to replay the matches I lost in the crash as it is.

Archived