Database Changes.. Failed?

Macca2oo7

As you can see by the attached screenshot, some of the database changes have failed.. Anyone able to shed some light as to why this is, how I am able to find out specifically which changes have failed, and how to rectify them?

dberrors.jpg

Also, in the game I started with the aforementioned editor data, I have noticed that some changes I didn't even make have been implemented such as Roman Abramovich being Director of Chelsea as opposed to Chairman, Anuradha Desai taking his place as Chairman, and some random guy who isn't even in the editor called Daryl Weaver replacing her as Chairman of Blackburn. What worries me is that in the editor, Abramovich is Chairman of Chelsea as he should be, and so on.

Can upload shotties if need be :thup:

You can do a search for anything with changed - filter the search wityh number of changes is at least 1. Unfortunately there is no search for failed changes, but this will filter everything that has been changed. You can then click on each item and if you navigate to Changes on the LHS list, you can see the changes, - there will be a box to say if the change has succeeded or failed (and you can remove the failed changes if need be.

The reason it might fail is that some of the information in newer databases may have changed since the first database that was used to change the information.

Archived