FM11 European SuperLeague Database

hilly_boro

I've have developed a 10 tier European SuperLeague with 14 divisions in the newly formed Liechtenstein league. **11.2**

Please note this is a database and not a save game, so needs saving into editor folder. Also when you come to start screen, its the Liechtenstein league you need to select.

Right basically this is a 10 tier european league with 14 divisions which has taken over the Liechtenstein League. There is over 2300 database changes :)

- The divisions range from 20 to 24 teams. However SuperLeague5 has 3 divisions of 16 teams with two from each getting promoted to SL4 each season. Also SuperLeague 10 (Playoff Groups) has the same format.

- There is no squad limit or age limit and you can use 7 substitutions from a possible 7.

- The transfer windows are as follows ... 1st June - 31st August .... 1st December - 17th March and then closed until 1st June. However the free transfer deadline and loan transfer deadline run until all season until 17th March.

- There is no limits on the amount of loans from any club or league.

- The Champions League is still active (as i can't delete it) however the reputation has been reduced to a mickey mouse competition. Same with the Europa League.

- The CL has been replaced with the European Cup; a FA Cup style knockout competition involving all teams and 1 leg.

- There is also the European League Cup for SuperLeague 5 and above. And the Lower Leagues Cup for SL6 and below. As well as a SuperLeague Super Cup at the start of every season between league winner and European Cup winner.

- The reserve leagues are active however I can't seem to get the Spanish reserve teams (Castilla etc) across because they are in an active league in Spain. However they still work fine, they are just in a different country.

- There is a 2 game ban for a red card.

- Majority of Transfers done upto todays date. And manager ones that I've remembered.

The teams were placed into the leagues by FM reputation alone. So yeah, no favroutism. And yes Boro are in the playoff group, but this was a reputation thing, nothing to do with me :D

Last thing is... This was done by me and not meant to be 'professional' ... Any input to make it better will be welcome.

Screenshots

SuperLeague 1

SuperLeague 2 + Werder Bremen and Zenit in 23rd and 24th positions.

SuperLeague 3 + Wolfsburg + Zaragoza in 23rd and 24th positions.

SuperLeague 4 + Steaua +Toulouse in 23rd and 24th positions.

SuperLeague 5A

SuperLeague 5B

SuperLeague 5C

SuperLeague 6 + Vitesse + Zurich in 23rd and 24 positions.

SuperLeague 7

SuperLeague 8 + Wisla + Wolves in 23rd and 24th positions.

SuperLeague 9 + Victoria Plzen + West Brom in 23rd and 24th positions.

Playoff Group 1

Playoff Group 2

Playoff Group 3

Download Link...

http://www.mediafire.com/?r7giym79imzig2r

Save in ... My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > Editor Data

If the file isn't there, you may need to make it.

Hope you enjoy and please if there is any feedback, please post in here so i can change it for the masses :)

Haha nice one mate! And I was just now talking about an iminent European league in another topic...

Surprised to see my club (Sporting CP) in the 1st tier of European Football! I'm sure if you holiday one season we will be relegated, but im proud of them :D

Archived