Can I make my friend manager of any team?

Rohkey

My mate and I have been playing an FM10 game that is now in its 5th season. He's been at a few clubs, but lately had a lot of success bringing Stoke from relegation to 2nd place (2 points out of 1st) in the English Championship. However a consortium took over and fired him, leaving him jobless in mid July with no clubs looking for a manager. He was devastated as this Stoke job was going so well and he was trying to turn them into an English power house and now we both have little motivation to keep playing.

Is there any way I can use the editor to make him manager of a team (perhaps Stoke perhaps not) so we can continue? If so, how? I've never used the RTE before but this seems like the only option other than starting over in FM11.

All help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

We might have to try the retiring bit. He doesn't really want to manage as a new manager but I'm trying to convince him to do so, he could get around 3x the transfer budget plus another $300K or so per week in wage expenditure if he were to just make a new profile and take over Stoke. Thanks guys.

Archived