Editors Hideaway Moderator Request Thread *all requests for thread title changes etc*

Michael F

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Less of the exclamations thank you. Please refresh your browser, it should be sorted now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if you could please delete this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/308542-Lincs-amp-Humber-2012-New-version and the account releated to it. No idea why I have two accounts, must have accidentally created it in 2008 or because I could not access this (my proper one) for some reason.

I dont want or need two accounts.

Many thanks,

Nine_Iron

done, you will have to PM Neil Brock to sort out your account(s) as I don't have permission for that.

Will do, thanks for the help, I was lucky my email account was sorted so I could get back in!

The Editors Hideaway Resources & FAQ thread is so out of date, it could do with a revamp. Make it relevant to the version of the game - you have an unofficial guide to the editor that is for FM2010. No link for "Official Introduction to New FM2012 Editor Features". The columns thread is 6 years old - you can add new columns now by right clicking and inserting a column in many places. There is no Media Comment Editor anymore. No links for sound and commentary pack. You've got navigation paths for the install of the editor for steam and non-steam, when it isn't available out of Steam anymore, and you failed to mention you have to download it on that question. You mention the Netherlands team being greyed out but they are not anymore. You mention that you cannot edit Continental or International Rules in FM2010 - again old, this is now possible. There is poor PHP formatting on how to delete your cache folder.

Please add more to the resources - why not add a thread with downloads? Other parts of the forum do this. This is what the Editor's Hideaway lacks - it's almost like SI don't really care about this part of the forum. Get it sorted!

The problem is that different people used to do different guides so it was easy to collate but its died off now.

Hopefully now I am an 'official moderator' of this forum I can look at this when I get back from my holiday in a few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Not really, this forum is for anything to do with anything to do with the editor including updates, super leagues, custom leagues, support etc so its better off in here as one of the GQ mods would probably close it if it was over there.

Really? That's disappointing, as it states this forum is for questions related to editors. Plus there is at least one other release in General Discussion which has not been closed and has had over 100 posts. That's not to say I want SI to close it but if one person can then why can't the rest of us?

How about this for the forum description?

Are you making an unofficial transfer update, new league, custom league or expansion pack? Are you looking for an in game editor or scout? Do you need help with the official Football Manager Editor or do you simply have a question you're dying to ask? This is the forum for you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lincs & Humber Database for the Editors Hideaway Download Forum

Thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/288525-RELEASED-Lincolnshire-and-Humberside-2012

Direct Link: https://www.box.com/s/1f110c755b90374a5d71

Forgot which was needed and I gotta dash to pick up my wife from work.

Hope the download fills up soon as we asked so nicely for it!

Guys,

Im away for fortnight from this Monday 17th until Tue October 2nd, please continue to use this thread for any non urgent problems and I will ask other mods to keep an eye on it, or you can send me a PM and I will reply to on my return, however if something is urgent please use the report post function (e.g inappropriate posts or post that break the forum rules)

Thanks

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Micheal take a look on that when i went to create the topic in Editors Hideaway Download Forum...

pr0, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Could a mod please change title of post to [FM13] Released England Level 9 DB please save me creating a new post

as have activated all the lower leagues in db and have tested with no problems so would like to let other lower LLM know there is an extended db available for them to play

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/324370-FM13-England-Level-9-DB

thanks in advance 4ndyMUFC

Micheal take a look on that when i went to create the topic in Editors Hideaway Download Forum...

Have asked for it to be changed so people can post, obviously SI are very busy post release so it will get done when they get a chance, for now I will move topics there.

Could a mod please change title of post to [FM13] Released England Level 9 DB please save me creating a new post

as have activated all the lower leagues in db and have tested with no problems so would like to let other lower LLM know there is an extended db available for them to play

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/324370-FM13-England-Level-9-DB

thanks in advance 4ndyMUFC

thread title updated.

Archived