Best reaction to a win?

With the "worst reaction to a defeat" thread gaining popularity I thought I'd post this. What was your best reaction to a win?

I'll start: On my Manchester United save, in the first season, I was level on points with Chelsea on the last day and behind on goal difference. I played Fulham and they played Manchester City. I promptly banged in four at Craven Cottage but that meant nothing if Chelsea won. I opened the tab that meant I could watch the other games' scores and Chelsea took the lead early on. City equalised before half time through Carlos Tevez. Drogba made it 2-1 Chelsea on 82 minutes and I was sure that the title was gone. But, in the 92nd minute KOLO TOURE scored a header from a corner to equalise and give their most hated rivals the title!

I went mental! I stood up, in the lounge, did a dance, jumped up in the air twice and took my top off before I calmed down enough to pour myself a celebratory drink. I then did another dance.

The look on my mum's face...

ran outside my room and started jumping and dancing in the hall after grinding out a 1-0 win at the Nou Camp in the CL 1st KO round to put me through, likewise when I won on penalties at the same stage against Man U after being 4-1 down after the first leg :)

Mine was like the OP's

It was the last day in the BSN, 2nd season and my 1st full season in charge of Droylsden. We were predicted mid-table but we were 2nd, a point off top and had a superior goal difference, so Farnborough? I think were top needed to drop points if we had a chance of winning the title.

Half time, Farnborough 1-0 [some team near the bottom of the table]

Droylsden 0-0 [whoever we were playing]

I though all faith was gone and would have to try the gamble of the play-offs.

A scrappy own goal saw us win 1-0 and I looked at the 'other scores' screen at full time and seen that Farnborough drew with a late goal for the other team. I wasn't sure but looked at the table and realised I'd won the league. I proceeded to run around the house, shouting and dancing as it was a great start to my journeyman career :cool:

Or it was the next season in the BSP - we were predicted to finish 24th and went to Kenilworth Road looking to just keep the score respectable against Luton (the team I support) who were predicted to win the league but we came away with a 1-0 to push us into mid-table! I then started to fish-pump and got up clapping as if I was applauding the fans lol :o I was just so proud of 'my boys' ;)

I'm having a big problem in the FM 2010 and 2011. I can't have a save for more than 1 season because I'm tired when the season end and I start a new game.

But now I'm trying to have a long one in Benfica. So let's check if I have some of this celebration lol :D

I'm having a big problem in the FM 2010 and 2011. I can't have a save for more than 1 season because I'm tired when the season end and I start a new game.

But now I'm trying to have a long one in Benfica. So let's check if I have some of this celebration lol :D

I had already won the Europa League in my second season after defeating Roma in the final.

Then in the 3rd Season with Hibs. I had to beat Porto and by 90mins the game was 0-0 heading into extra time. Then in the last minute of injury time. Sebastian Larsson Scored for me to lift my 2nd Europa League Trophy in a row.

I danced around the house and then had a wee drink to calm myself.

Archived