[FM11] [Machinima Director] NTM's YouTube Video Story ft. SSC Napoli

TheSupremeNTM

Hey i like your episodes and hope u finish ur second season fast ;) you inspired me to play with an italian team and i took Fiorentina, 2015/2016 season started and i claimed the Serie A 3 times in a row but how did you play Paulo Henrique cause he cant do the job for me :(

PS: I had Neymar for 1 season for 35million pounds, he became Player of the year but then Barcelona bought him for 60mil and chairman accepted it, i hate that so much

I play Paulo Henrique as an advanced playmaker but it seems like he needs a lot of time to get settled. I had the same situation with Hamsik, Real Madrid offered 53M and my chairman accepted but I rejected the transfer through the Transfer Center. I guess you could've done it the same way.

I play Paulo Henrique as an advanced playmaker but it seems like he needs a lot of time to get settled. I had the same situation with Hamsik, Real Madrid offered 53M and my chairman accepted but I rejected the transfer through the Transfer Center. I guess you could've done it the same way.

ah :( didnt know that. paulo henrique only getting averages of 7.00 which really dissapoints me cause i spent alot of money on him. I won the Serie A 4 times in a row now and i bought Gareth Bale 37M getting highest average in the league 7.61 and Dedryck Boyata i recommend this guy all the european top clubs are chasing him getting averages about 7.55. And i won like 34 games in a row which is weird lol? for all matches not only Serie A :p. Do you know a good Striker i can spend my 30M + on? I now got Babacar ( rotation) Lukaku and Ben Khalifa. I need a top marksman with atleast 25 goals a season. Im happy with my goals though getting each season about 75 goals + but only one of my strikers can get over 20 goals in a season :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived