Football Manager Chat

5f514w.png

We are a Football Manager 2011 forum that was first established back in 2009. We merged with Football Manager Fanboys before FM11 was released and now we are back on our own two feet looking to bring you the very best in Football Manager Discussion, Content & Interaction along with excellent Off Topic banter & friendly chat.

We aim to be a very successful fansite over the course of this years edition and with your help, still be going strong when FM12 is released. I want you to sign-up today and see what we have to offer you, for your Football Manager 2011 experience.

FMChat.co.uk

Things you might be interested in;

Football Manager 2011 Network Game

FMChat Head to Head FM11 Competition

FMC Goal of the Week Competition

FMC Kit of the Week Competition

Some interesting Football Manager Stories

Sign-up and get involved in our friendly & welcoming Football Manager Community today, you won't regret it. ;)

Hope to see you soon,

Football Manager Chat Staff Team

logo2zs.png

Small update, Sad news that our owner has stepped down, but replacements have been made. We are moving forward and would love for all of you guys reading to just take a look around and see what you think, offer some feedback/constructive criticism so we can improve!

Here is some of our stuff that may interest you:

Arsenal Guide

Rangers FC Guide

Tactical Preparation Download Guide

'Ultimate Lower Leagues' 4-5-1

FMC Weekly Challenge - Introduction

Weekly Challenge 1 - The National Prize

The Ultimate Virtual Star

Hope to see you over there, take part in some of our challenges, or look at the excellent quality of guides. Thanks for reading.

DC

Seriously, what is it with this site opening/closing/opening/closing, then people stepping down all the time.

I can't take this site seriously if it keeps happening. Any reason why I should believe this time around things will be different??

• 2 weeks later...

I am the main admin of FMC now and i have put money into the site.

i will not go down without a fight and plan to stay at FMC till im old and wrinkly (which is a long time away as im babyfaced)

i hope people find the time to check the site out as we have a few unique projects coming out in the next few weeks

a full list of what we are planning can be found here:

http://fmchat.co.uk/index.php?/topic/317-what-we-are-working-on/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived