San Marino

Tony Hawker

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you having any of the issues with prize money mentioned in the thread in Editor's Hideaway? San Marino sounds like a challenge I could get into, but if I get given tens of millions for winning the league after a couple of years I can see that being a bit of a gamebreaker. Great career so far though, liking the look of your future stars!

Are you having any of the issues with prize money mentioned in the thread in Editor's Hideaway? San Marino sounds like a challenge I could get into, but if I get given tens of millions for winning the league after a couple of years I can see that being a bit of a gamebreaker. Great career so far though, liking the look of your future stars!

It stops increasing after a couple of years, I win either 1.1M i think it is and 2.5M

How's Ragusa, the keeper, getting on? He looked like a good prospect earlier. Screenshot?

Ragusa I don't think has gotten much better but heres a screenshot:

TWvja.png

This has inspired me to do something similar, Started with the Qatar National team with only the Qatari league available to play in. :)

Goodluck In Qatar Jamie, atleast you'll have more money than us in the league :p

I think someone mentioned that it's only a cosmetic problem. It says you won loads, but in truth you haven't won that much, like Tony said, he's only been winning about 1 or 2 million each time.

Cq8s9.png

Look at the lack of goals being conceded now 23 games, 5 conceded.

Still going up in European Clubs, up to 110th.

j9rLB.png

We keep the same seedings for last year.

SyXYG.png

In Competitions we're up 57 to 175th, ranked Between The Johnstone's Paint Trophy and the Azerbaijan Premier Division.

hxWg0.png

jesus christ, that would be the hardest group to date wouldn't it?

I think this is definitely the hardest group I've had, and only just noticed that there is no Real Madrid.

You have no luck with draws what so ever. That group is a case of keep it down!!

I always get the worst luck :p I think I've been picked with the hardest from each seed....

That's awesome :) I've seen players thank the national manager before, but I didn't know they could thank their club manager as well

Thanks, he's our 2nd non Sammarinese international, we have an Irani international aswell :p

When I was playing as Reading, Alex Smithies, Kyle Naughton and Matt Mills all got their international debuts for England on the same day, and I got three thankyou articles. :D

And you'll sure get some decent money from these hard groups, that's for sure.

The moneys all we can look forward to for now, apart from our unbeaten record in the league, we've gotten into 3 digits now :D

It's a shame that you can't Naturalize players in San Marino...I'm currently doing a holiday save with the Brazilian and Luxembourger leagues loaded, as I was experimenting, I did get Deco (who plays for Portugal) a job as Assistant Manager of Fola Esch, when I became their manager for a short period then resigned so he got the job. Because Deco has knowledge of Brazil, Fola Esch bought Brazilian newgens then sold them on to bigger clubs after 1 or 2 seasons. Fola Esch did get European experience a few times with him as manager, but he was eventually sacked.

In the Luxembourg squad, there is now:

2 French

2 Martinique

1 Turkish

1 Tunisian

About 6 Brazilians (I don't have the game open, so this is all off memory)

National team results have improved because of the naturalised players and the fact that Rene Peters is Arsenal manager, Ben Payal is Benfica manager (or some other portuguese club) and Mario Mutsch in Udinese manager has also helped because Arsenal have produced a fantastic Attacking midfielder called Mike Hoffmann and a brilliant goalkeeper Claude Raus who is a couple of years younger. Mike is now 22 and has been sold to Sunderland for 3.5million after a loan spells to Aberdeen, Blackburn, QPR and Sunderland and he has also got almost 50 international caps. I will hope to post his progress in this thread I created.

Congrats...I've never had a player thank me for getting an International cap! And about the Champions league draw, at least the fans get to see the world's best players work their magic! ;)

I checked out your thread Letissier, Mike Hoffmans looking good, and you found quite a good player from the Comoros.

End of Season screenshots:

Another unbeaten season, next goals are to not concede any or too score 100 in 23 games, whichever comes first.

PBAY4.png

Campionato Sammarinese up 53 to 122nd, ranked between nPower League 2 and Georgian Umaglesi Liga, also ranked 1 1/2*

jnenz.png

Juvenes Dogana is now ranked 86th in Europe:

ogfya.png

And we've improved our seedings again 1 team in the Champions Cup Best Placed Second Qualifying Round and 1 team in the Champions Second Qualifying Round, We remain with 1 team in the EURO Cup Champions First Qualifying Round.

Mcjhj.png

Just wondering, how much money do you think is needed for a club in San Marino to go Semi-Pro or proffessional because when they are amateur as soon as you get a good player, an italian team comes along and steals them?!

Juvenes Dogana were already Professional when I took over in 2016 but I would guess once you have had a couple of league titles and maybe gone a couple of rounds in the Champions Cup you should be able to go Semi-Pro or Professional.

Juvenes Dogana were already Professional when I took over in 2016 but I would guess once you have had a couple of league titles and maybe gone a couple of rounds in the Champions Cup you should be able to go Semi-Pro or Professional.

oh right, yeah im on 2013 with La Fiorita and the board has just accepted my proffessional club request (: ...........great thread this btw, inspired me to do my current save.

oh right, yeah im on 2013 with La Fiorita and the board has just accepted my proffessional club request (: ...........great thread this btw, inspired me to do my current save.

Good to see I've inspired you :)

New Youth intake and the best through seems to be a set piece guy:

Jh4wE.png

EDIT: reloaded the game and for some reason i'm back to the day before the intake so ^^ this guy doesn't exist....

I checked out your thread Letissier, Mike Hoffmans looking good, and you found quite a good player from the Comoros.

Yeah, the only problem is that some of the naturalized players are finding better contracts in foreign countries. They are still playing for the Luxembourg national team, but they are lowering the standard of the national league. More players have been naturalized now, but the national team recently lost 2-1 to the Faroe Islands.:( One Brazilian player that plays for the Luxembourg national team just left Differdange on loan to Vitoria in the Brazilian first division and Luxembourg internationals are playing for teams such as AGF (Denmark), Blackpool and Gil Vincente. Anyway, it's your career updates thread! :p So at least your national league is improving and Matteo Maggi looks like a BEAST of a player! And he's only 14!

My qatar game wont let me progress past 31st december :( so i think i'll be starting again, this time in UAE, which will probably be harder too as they are even lower in the world rankings.

In my new thread that i aim to start tomorrow i will still dedicate my inspiration to you :)

Archived