San Marino

Tony Hawker

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done on getting your first point.

Didn't think I'd ever say that in a career thread. :D

Thanks Nobby, I hope the new manager does us proud :D

This career is pure class, makes me want to create one like it!

Thanks Jpayne, it's actually fun playing in San Marino after you get over the fact that your going to lose 99% of the games.

sounds like San Marino would take you back, but i cant imagine the job being available any time soon! hopefully who-ever has replaced you is in his 60's? so tempted to do something similar but i dont think i could handle the constant defeat!

Thanks Laudrup, right now I'm in no hurry to get the job, and because of losing a lot more, you get a hell of a lot more pleasure when you end up drawing against a team or even managing to get a win :p

Wow! That's quite a transfer budget for a club of that stature. Hope you do well and raise the standard of the league.

What are the expectations at the club like?

Thanks AK, there expectations simply are to win it, and we are on course to win as well.

UaDxK.png

San Marinos fixtures, I resigned after the Scotland defeat so the new guy isn't too bad himself.

Season Review - Juvenes Dogana - Campionato Sammarinese

kCfqA.png

We won the championship group with ease and next year are in the ECC so hopefully win a European game as our strikers are definitely capable of finding the net.

Coppa Titano :

ndaZP.png

We won but we needed a penalty shootout to win the Semi Final & The Final.

Campionato Sammarinese :

FP0jM.png

As you can see we won with ease, and just look at the amount of goals in the Championship Playoff!

And I think I'm cursed, I almost always lose the last game of the "regular season".

We also have upgraded Youth Facilities on the way and Juvenes Dogana aren ranked 331st in Europe and thats down 37 from last year!

Next Season San Marino have a team in ECC Preliminary Round (easy win I hope) and 1 team in the EURO Cup Champions First Qualifying Round.

Unlucky with the national job. Although being the manager of Juvenes Dogana is handy as they have a lot of potential especially with the amount of money they have at their disposal, it can go to good use upgrading the facilities.

It almost makes me want to manage San Marino out of the Italian league on my save to see what I can do :p

Unlucky with the national job. Although being the manager of Juvenes Dogana is handy as they have a lot of potential especially with the amount of money they have at their disposal, it can go to good use upgrading the facilities.

It almost makes me want to manage San Marino out of the Italian league on my save to see what I can do :p

B.W.G doing the original San Marino double challenge would definitely be interesting, but perhaps a bit too easy. ;) If you do a thread though, I'll follow it having (fairly successfully) tried my hand at San Marino Calcio before.

Tony Hawker, you're doing well, congrats on the double! Perhaps you could use Juvenes' financial dominance to buy that young striker Alberto Costanzo as he looks quite awesome. :cool:

odJeS.png

Europes over for us now, we did amazingly well being able to score 3 times against AC Milan, and once against Real Madrid & Feyenoord.

In other news San Marino finished the qualifiers ahead of Malta

JY3kl.png

and San Marinos fixtures:

dUjui.png

San Marino are now ranked 136th in the world!

I got it from the Editors Hideaway : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/232938-San-Marino-Campionato-Sammarinese-Coppa-Titano-Trofeo-Federale-Youth-League

Some news, will do quick season update shortly but....

We're going up in the world!

dbXQO.png

More ECC Space for us:

HKVrR.png

We have a new chairman!

9PJPo.png

And I get to keep my job....but no extra money yet

1J1zj.png

Season Review - Juvenes Dogana - Campionato Sammarinese - 2017/18

J6gfg.png

Scored same amount as last year but conceded 2 less easy championship win, into Europe we go, again.

Coppa Titano:

b7tCM.png

Another win, with a good 5-0 win in the Quarter Finals and a 5-1 win in the Finals.

Campionato Sammarinese:

DGKe7.png

My curse is lifted, 23 games 20 wins 3 draws 0 losses!

I'm gonna stay away from the international scene for a few years still to come as I've just gotten 2 14 year olds through my youth intake and they're already the most expensive players in San Marino, and San Marino is looking quite steady in the rankings of mid 120s.

The 14 years olds are worth 24 & 22k....most valuable in San Marino...

Archived