Dennis's League system MEGAPACK

'Dennis'

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@phnompenhandy the megapack is all together but when you extract they are all in Seperate file. Yeah that can be done, Yeah thats fine, i have made it so if you only want to level 12 or something then the comps that involve lower teams wont be on there,also just say you loaded up to level 9 The FA Vase will stil be with all the teams from 10 + 11 Aswell :) also made the FA Cup so at every level teams can enter,Hope this helps ,any more questions :)

O no I just meant I thought they changed from saturday games to sunday games around level 13 but I realize it is still saturday games. The very lowest level of football where I live is level 16 which is Maidstone & District Football League Division Three, but levels 16 and 15 both have reserve teams in which obviously can't get promoted.

I'm not going to hold my breath for this to be released but if it was true i'd be ecstatic.

Just out of curiosity where did you find the info to go that low in Wales, and also for the squads? I'm Head Researcher for Wales and have trouble finding info on clubs below Level 5/6, as for squads the players in Wales move around so frequently its difficult enough to keep the top sides at Level 2 upto date let alone any further down the pyramid. I have friends who play at Level 3 and attend quite a few games at Levels 2 and 3 and still have trouble finding upto date info, so if you or your team have some sources that I'm unaware of let me know.

@rancer890 they are as realistic as i can make them mate

@cymruambythwxm, i have around 30 people who play in these leagues so they hellped do this and make it possible, i have around 40 pages of infomation on the welsh leagues, players and so on, The players are as they where at the start of the season, my friends play from level 5 to level 7 in the pyramid some of the teams are pub teams, the worst source is the internet, doesnt get you anywhere, i watch 100 matches so far :) doing reasearch, i have a few county cups aswell :) hope this helps

@cymruambythwxm' date=' i have around 30 people who play in these leagues so they hellped do this and make it possible, i have around 40 pages of infomation on the welsh leagues, players and so on, The players are as they where at the start of the season, my friends play from level 5 to level 7 in the pyramid some of the teams are pub teams, the worst source is the internet, doesnt get you anywhere, i watch 100 matches so far :) doing reasearch, i have a few county cups aswell :) hope this helps[/quote']

Any chance of a copy of the info?

Okay, well I can't see your thread on FM-Base, and you're banned. But you uploaded your DB there.

Basically, you only have England to Level 10. You claim to have added hundreds of players, but most teams have 0-5 players, and most of them 0 anyway. The league system is not correct either.

Well done 'Dennis' or should I say Ronaldinhooooooooooo?

Archived