Accepted job offer, but nothing's happened

Hi guys, i am managing bolton, managed to get them promoted back to the prem and have been offered a job by AZ Alkmaar...wasn't sure whether to take it or not, but accepted their offer but forgot to click 'finalise deal' however, in my inbox it says job offer was accepted, i've continued, but nothing has happened at all, i can't apply for the job at AZ and on their transfers screen it says my name the compensation fee etc and then says 'contract' as though i am still in talks with them?

Bit confused as i accepted the offer over 10 days ago now game time, and it gives me no option to view the offer or anything.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, i am managing bolton, managed to get them promoted back to the prem and have been offered a job by AZ Alkmaar...wasn't sure whether to take it or not, but accepted their offer but forgot to click 'finalise deal' however, in my inbox it says job offer was accepted, i've continued, but nothing has happened at all, i can't apply for the job at AZ and on their transfers screen it says my name the compensation fee etc and then says 'contract' as though i am still in talks with them?

Bit confused as i accepted the offer over 10 days ago now game time, and it gives me no option to view the offer or anything.

Thanks in advance.

its a known bug, because you pulled out before finalising the contact the game kinda gets a bit stuck, add a new manager to take them over and retire right away, you will be able to apply again.

Nah it was straight away, it would have shown up in the transfers screen for AZ as 1.7.13 if that was the case, instead it just said 'contract' as though the game was still waiting for me to accept it.

Anyway, didn't work, AZ appointed someone else, but Wolfsburg have offered me a job...so im mulling over that one at the minute.

Archived