Your most prolific striker?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 goals in 12 appearances is absolutely insane

Yeah, i don't think even Felipe did that, but in another odd twist Danny George is now sidelined with arthritis! At least it took away the problem of dropping him after Felipe returned from his lay off.

Not posting a screenshot because I forgot how to do it, but by current striker is a Brazilian regen who has 180 in 192(10) game for my Liverpool side. He has an average rating of 7.65, has made 49 assists and has been MoM 51 times. I'm in love with him.

70 goals in 37 games for Dave Byrd's Felipe? That's a bit outlandish.

I know, it's outrageous but that was his best ever season and never managed to better it.

Not the most prolific in this thread either, please see post 50 on the first page or this guy: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/158421-The-FM10-Danny-Roberts-Challenge?p=5407396&viewfull=1#post5407396 if you want to see outlandish!

How do you guys play your strikers in nearly every game of the season? Don't they get tired?

Speaking personally my stiker Felipe never played in every game, closest i got was 37 out of 38 prem games but bear in mind his strength and stamia stats were always very very good throughout his career. As for getting tried, yes, he did get tired sometimes so i'd sub him after 70 mins for a few games in a row, maybe not play him in the league cup ect.

It's sad that most of you post those "all 20s" newgens. And at such a young age....

Am I the only one who find those broken?

Maybe, but this thread isn't really about that, that's a discussion for the bugs forum.

This thread is for celebrating the scoring records of some of FM's greatest ever hit-men.

Maybe, but this thread isn't really about that, that's a discussion for the bugs forum.

This thread is for celebrating the scoring records of some of FM's greatest ever hit-men.

didn't meant to but I expected to find here some Torres/Benzema or similar kind of player.

Hail to Felipe anyway :)

on my reading save i bought solomon rondon for 2.5mil from malaga, played him as a lone striker (poacher) and he pretty much got me into the top 4, then he started wanting ridiculous amounts of money so i had to sell him for 6mil, where he flopped :D.

Speaking personally my stiker Felipe never played in every game, closest i got was 37 out of 38 prem games but bear in mind his strength and stamia stats were always very very good throughout his career. As for getting tried, yes, he did get tired sometimes so i'd sub him after 70 mins for a few games in a row, maybe not play him in the league cup ect.

Actually I have no problems playing my best striker (19 stamina) in practically every game. His condition is still good even at the end of the game, I'm not totally sure why, since his natural fitness is only 14. Possibly it's his role as poacher, the work he gets through in a game in less. The TM (support) he plays alongside is always at 60+ condition by the end of the game or even less if he suffered a hard tackle. If I didn't have to let my backup poacher get some games I think I could literally play him every game.

Tunnicliffe's latest season:

League: 86 in 38

Cup: 14 in 6

Continental: 33 in 15

Total: 133 in 59 - no free kicks, 1 pen

That's amazing!

My 36 year Felipe's career is drawing to close. Month of the season to go but he has hit over 40 in all comps so far and is currently the top scorer in the premier league. I'll do an update in the next few days when the season ends.

Have a feeling Simmons stats are so high a) because of footedness and b) because his natural fitness is average and most importantly c) his "striker" attributes aren't actually as godly as the rest of him.

Finishing - 14

Composure - 16

Off The Ball - 16

Acceleration - 15

This probably gives him quite a bit of spare CA to go on other attributes which are weighted so low.

Just finished the 2031/32 season with my Oxford side on FM2010. With the clock ticking on his amazing career, 36 year old Felipe is now clearly past his best but still scored 44 goals in 46 games for Oxford and 5 goals in 8 games for Brazil.

555bw.png

Felipes record under me now stands at:

745 club games / 932 club goals (486 league games / 585 league goals)

169 International games / 122 International goals

Grand total since i signed him, including internationals:

914 games / 1054 goals

kke.png

uigh.png

captureqjz.png

I don't think that 1000 goals for Oxford is on the cards but the next target for Felipe is 1000 career appearances since i signed him (for club and country)...

mine is a guy called Matthias Pohl currently playing his 20th season for me and has:

399 goals in 541 Appearences hes 39 years old and im in march do i keep brining him on in the hope he grabs goal number 400 or leave him short as ive got a 35 year old striker on 386 goals.

10StuartEnglish-3.png

99 international goals in 99 international games. I'm hoping he can break both those milestones in the first game of the upcoming World Cup.

286 league goals in 340 Spurs games.

442 goals in 512 games in all competitions for Spurs.

I daresay that had he been managed by a crouchaldinho, Ackter, Hexhamlad or dave byrd, (and been just a little bit less injury prone) he would be pushing 1,000 by the end of his career. Regardless, he is still the best ever striker and best ever academy product I have ever had on any FM/CM.

The missing stats are Technique (16), Work Rate (14).

Archived