Best & worst? [Player-Naming]

best: Mancini in 03/04 - whenever he played well, we'd win (or the whole team would play well)

worst: Totti for my Arsenal side in 07... 39m and never performed well enough to justify that pricetag

edit: unless you mean FM11

FM11 best: Vrsaljko - a cheap signing but became one of the first players on the team sheet

FM11 worst: Enyeama - a cheap goalie, but always conceded about a goal per game for me.. shipped him out to Real ASAP

Into my second season as Blackpool on FM11.

Best: Server Jeparov- only cost me $1.7mil US and is on $5,000 per week, and he joined in January 2011. He made 10 appearances (mostly as a sub) for me his first season and was about average, but in my second season he's been much better so far now that I am using a new tactic where he can be used more and to his strengths. Even if he fails, I can probably sell him for a nice profit.

Worst: Lee Wallace- bought from Hearts for $9mil in January 2011 after I realized I needed help in defense. He has solid attributes, but has been only average at best for me so far. I'm still hoping he can turn it around.

Best: Altintop - was a free and played realy well. then shipped him out for decent money / alexis sanshez(sp) saved my team from 2 injury crisis'es

Worst: Lukaku - hasnt shown much ability since i signed and has been loaned out most seasons

Best: Vaclav Kadlec Czech very young striker, signed him in fm10 for my Dinamo Buc side. 2.5 million which isn't much but that was my whole transfer sum for 1 year. At the age of 17, he terorrized all my main rivals always scoring against them 2-3 goals in every game :)) (Until he wanted out he was my best striker, sadly couldn't get a high offer for him so he left for free :((((((( )

Worst: (so far) This year with Dinamo Buc I signed a former player Margaritescu (DM), who I thought will bring strength into my midfield, but my other DM and a very good young prodigy started to play so well that I completely forgot about Margaritescu, so after two seasons with 3 friendly games and one cup game under his belt he started to moan, a lot....did I say a lot? I couldn't sell him, did not want to terminate his contract so his actions destabilized the squad harmony and things got out of control. :( after bad runs and massive under performance from key players I was fired (That was my save in which I thought I go all out and would not rest until I win the Champions League, now I can't go back :sad: )

best: Jose Carlos (£130k) http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy321/basdock/JosCarlosProfile_Attributes.png

i found this 16yo on the transfer list while we were still in the championship, and thought he was worth a punt. he has turned into one of the best central midfielders I have ever seen and still has a whole star of potential left in him. i know he's not one of those super newgens you find on here but i'm still proud of him. i feel like he's the in game son i have never had.

worst: mark howard (550k)

i finally decided to spend money instead of relying on freebies. i needed to improve my defence so we could make it into the premiership. he played a handful of games, but kept on making mistakes so dropped then shipped out next season for 450k. the freebies proved to be a lot more reliable.

Best: Vaclav Kadlec Czech very young striker, signed him in fm10 for my Dinamo Buc side. 2.5 million which isn't much but that was my whole transfer sum for 1 year. At the age of 17, he terorrized all my main rivals always scoring against them 2-3 goals in every game :)) (Until he wanted out he was my best striker, sadly couldn't get a high offer for him so he left for free :((((((( )

Worst: (so far) This year with Dinamo Buc I signed a former player Margaritescu (DM), who I thought will bring strength into my midfield, but my other DM and a very good young prodigy started to play so well that I completely forgot about Margaritescu, so after two seasons with 3 friendly games and one cup game under his belt he started to moan, a lot....did I say a lot? I couldn't sell him, did not want to terminate his contract so his actions destabilized the squad harmony and things got out of control. :( after bad runs and massive under performance from key players I was fired (That was my save in which I thought I go all out and would not rest until I win the Champions League, now I can't go back :sad: )

I bought Vaclav Kadlec in my first season for Chelsea. He's been a great player and is hailed to be my next Drogba.

best: Mancini in 03/04 - whenever he played well, we'd win (or the whole team would play well)

worst: Totti for my Arsenal side in 07... 39m and never performed well enough to justify that pricetag

edit: unless you mean FM11

FM11 best: Vrsaljko - a cheap signing but became one of the first players on the team sheet

FM11 worst: Enyeama - a cheap goalie, but always conceded about a goal per game for me.. shipped him out to Real ASAP

I tried to sign Vrsaljko too, he looked very good. Didnt manage to get him because buyer snatched him before me though. Played very well for them too. Definetly one of the best bargains in the game, possibly.

Best: Mirko Vucinic in 2008. 2 seasons, 48 goals at a mid-table team before Chelsea took him from me for 29m (Board accepted).

Worst: Probably a regen in a Fulham save I had. Funny thing is after I moved to Forest, he was listed and I thought "what the hell", since he cost me 11m at Fulham and was going for 4m. Ended up being the best striker I ever had. But didn't look good at first! 4 Goals in the European cup final (12 in the finals!) for Northern ireland (and I wasn't managing em, won the cup by himself!)

Worst: Probably a regen in a Fulham save I had. Funny thing is after I moved to Forest, he was listed and I thought "what the hell", since he cost me 11m at Fulham and was going for 4m. Ended up being the best striker I ever had. But didn't look good at first! 4 Goals in the European cup final (12 in the finals!) for Northern ireland (and I wasn't managing em, won the cup by himself!)

How can he be your worst signing? if eventually he was your best striker?

Best: Babacar (ST) (£12 million) Yes not a small figure but he is and will remain God to me and my club Ajax till someone achieves the same level of legendary-ness. Something like 330 something goals in 360 something games during the years he played with me. Helped me rack up trophies including multiple champs leagues.

I can't think of the worst right now. Will have to look later after work and edit this.

Best: a regen called jesper jorgensen who i picked up from denmark for 700k. so far in the league hes played 118 goals 80 assists 70 mom 34 ave rating 7.66. and hes still only 22. also got his 100th goal for the club earlier in the season in a win against barcelona in the champions league :)

worst: probably daryl murphy when i was at carlisle. couldnt score to save his life

Archived