Johnnyhugs-SkyHigh11

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

portor.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi. As promised, I tested tactic in my Porto game. Results as above.

Portuguese League - winner (with a great dose of luck, Benfica draw in their last match)

Bwin Cup - winner

Taca de Portugal - winner

Supertaca - winner

Europa League - 1/8 final

I'm going to make further tests in next season. I hope my best players won't be sold off to stronger clubs, but i'm affraid it won't be easy to keep them all in team.

Hi, Love the tactic, but I had to make a slight tweak to suit my squad.

I dropped the middle striker to the AMC position with a farrow

I still use the main tactic if I have to chase a lead and I can bring on an extra striker

I plan to do a little statistical analysis, comparing the tactic in two variants ( 11.2.1. Engine to 11.3 Engine ). My first observation suggests to me that the opponent creates more CCC. After having played more games I will be able to judge this more accurately.

portoz.jpg

Next Porto season, now with 11.3. ME :

Portuguese League - winner

Bwin Cup - winner

Taca de Portugal - winner

Supertaca - winner

Champions League - 1/8 final

I recommend to anyone who likes the Portuguese league. I wonder what the results would have in the Spanish league, for example with Valencia, who likes to play with a counterattack and a solid defense.

portop.jpg

Third season as Porto manager, using Skyhigh tactic.

Portuguese League : winner

Taca de Portugal : winner

Bwin Cup : runner-up

Supertaca : winner

Champions League : 1/4 final

If the strong club will need a talented manager, I will seek a new challenge :) So, i'm waiting for a juni-july managerial changes.

As far as I know there are no OI's used, And he says in the opening post that he leaves all team talks and match preperation to his assistant manager, This tactic is very much plug and play.

Oh my bad... ty for the response :)

I am tottenham. I sold Croach (so slow!!!) and King (yes gets hurt whenever a fly touches him!). Won most the games, even beated Milan and Inter at home and away in CL. However lost ALL the games vs ManU home and away!

The CM, apart passing, should they be better: off the ball, finishing; or tackling, marking?!

I'm trying it our on 11.3, and it seems pretty good, but I seem to have a recurring problem. If the opponent just dumps it down the wing, my fullback is usually nowhere around, so one or sometimes both of the centre backs move out of position to the side, leaving the middle open, and if they manage to cross it, it's pretty much a guaranteed goal. I've tried making the fullbacks more defensive by a couple of notches, but it didn't seem to help. Any recommendations?

liverpoolt.jpg

First season with Liverpool, patch 11.3 :

Premier League : winners

FA Cup : 3rd round

Carling Cup : 3rd round

Europa League : semi-finalist

Very good tactic, also in Premier League.

I don't understand 4 games lost in a row half-season. Players were motivated, i didn't change teamtalks, tactic or anything else. Despite of all they played like amateurs.

It's posted by someone in here already.

I don't think I am allowed to add a "corner abuse" which counts as a cheating and my tactic would be taken down for that reason. It happened in the past.

You can just read ppl posts and find it.

I am sorry.

I hope you are enjoying the tactic guys.

I think I have the best corner setup....in attacking

Aim near

Best header: attack near post

2 stay backs

Rest lurk...

Honestly, i would not consider this a cheating. Yes, it is successful but nowhere near as "corner cheat" from 10.3ME

Hey guys,

Are people using the same tactic home and away or are people making a few changes to away games?

No there is no changes when you play away.

You could just pull the team back if you feel like you want to save the score.

But I always use it the same way both home and away.

Honestly, i would not consider this a cheating. Yes, it is successful but nowhere near as "corner cheat" from 10.3ME

I don't know if this counts as cheating or not.

If someone feels like doing it, they can just download my tactic and add this on their own.

It would not even take their 2 mins. :p lol

made a tweak of this tactic to a 4-1-2-2-1 winger tactic in 11.3,i am using man utd but it's working very well,conceding a low amount of goals but scoring a big amount,played 17 scored 55 conceded 7,dont get me wrong not a lot of ccc but still scores

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20174302/4-1-2-2-1+11.3+version1+%28Man+Utd%2C+Dec+2012%29.tac

dont expect results instantly

• 4 weeks later...

Archived