_____________ wants to move to bigger club

As spurs, i won the league last year. This year there is a tough battle for the top but i am on a 19 match unbeaten run and i expect to win the league. However three starting defenders are all moaning about moving to a bigger club.

For now i have managed to appease them but it is a matter of time before the problem arises again. I think SI should cover this in their next patch as it is quite persistent. I am hoping good progression in the champions league and a league win will mean that it doesnt start happening again.

Please respond with any feedback or similair experiences

It all comes down to your clubs reputation, even though you are winning the league it will still be a few years until it is atleast even with the arsenal or the chelseas etc...

If you had have chosen to play as the mighty gunners you wouldnt have this problem ;)

Yeah you can speak to them and tell them to be patient bla bla bla and they should stay.

Agreed - 100% success rate with telling young players that you want the club to grow and old players that you'll decide whether they leave or not

I think SI should cover this in their next patch as it is quite persistent.

I agree, but probably from the opposite side - I think it's way too easy to persuade players to back down. 8 seasons and not one transfer request because they want to move to a bigger club!

Agreed - 100% success rate with telling young players that you want the club to grow and old players that you'll decide whether they leave or not

I agree, but probably from the opposite side - I think it's way too easy to persuade players to back down. 8 seasons and not one transfer request because they want to move to a bigger club!

Umm... Well, that should mean you're doing something right then... Coz, many of us have gotten our fair share of transfer requests and tantrums from our star players... I think it just comes down to your players' personalities and the team's performance and reputation... As long as you have professional players and you're doing well, you've nothing to worry... But it's quite uncommon to get both those things right...

Archived