20 players on Int. duty and match against Man Utd in the premiership goes ahead?

Has anyone else encountered this?

I am Chelsea and have 20 first team players on international duty and a match against Man Utd has to be played.

Has anyone else experienced this or similar? Surly this must be a bug of somesort because it definately wouldn't happen in real life.

Yeah i've had this bug happen to me too but not on this current patch (happened to me before 11.2.1 came out).

If your already fully patched up then i guess its not fixed and i've just been lucky and not had it happen since the patch (and i've competed in the super cups which i believe most blamed for this happening - used to happen in the 2nd season november international friendlys)

Yeah i've had this bug happen to me too but not on this current patch (happened to me before 11.2.1 came out).

If your already fully patched up then i guess its not fixed and i've just been lucky and not had it happen since the patch (and i've competed in the super cups which i believe most blamed for this happening - used to happen in the 2nd season november international friendlys)

hmm, it doesnt seem to be in the change list. Perhaps you have been lucky, im sure its in the new patch though as this is raised so often lately.

really? I have never even heard it mentioned before FM11?

Seriously? People have been complaining about it for at least the past four versions.

In my experience it's usually semi-fixed in the third patch, and then crops up again without fail in the next iteration of the game.

Seriously? People have been complaining about it for at least the past four versions.

In my experience it's usually semi-fixed in the third patch, and then crops up again without fail in the next iteration of the game.

my bad, i dont recall hearing it, definitely shouldnt be cropping up year after year then

You don't mention where your players are going on international duty. Are they going to U21, U18 competitions, or stuff like the Asian cup, African cup, etc... As a lot of those are going to be played at bad times of the year for you playing in a European league, and your matches won't get postponed as it would cause absolute fixture chaos.

Archived