Advice please, Ipswich 1st season

EricCOYB

atm i've already gained promotion from the championship with 8 games to go, too easy.

i'm playing on patch 8.0.2, have around 10 million to spend and there are lots of premiership quality players who want to come

i'm just wondering if i should spend as much of my transfer budget as possible before i get a new one, or not

what do you guys think???

opinions would be very appreciated icon_biggrin.gif

thanks icon14.gif

that's all i need, gonna go on a shopping spree now, i may be back again to see what players i should sign.

and i know this should really be in an ipswich thread, but i asked a few questions 2 days ago and still no reply, plus they aren't really directly related to ipswich.

My current Ipswich team

I now have the options to sign:

Kevin Doyle, 9 million

Antonio Valencia, 8.75 million

Willian (Shaktar), 9 million

Andres D'Alessandro, 9 million

Andre-Pierre Gignac, 10ish million

Jimmy Briand, 9 million

Guilherme, 10 million

Welliton, 10 milllion

Eder Luis, 7 million

there are other options, but those are the ones i'm most likely to go for, if you need screenshots, just ask, but i couldnt be bothered to provide one for each player icon_biggrin.gif

opinions very appreciated once again icon14.gif

I won the Championship in my first season by buying Mihelic, Gioda, Barengrub, Eardley and loaning Anichebe.

I have then added Walter Garcia, Joe Ledley, Zarate, Isaksson, Muamba, Mark Reynolds and loaning Hoyte.

I have also added a host of promising British youngsters. My aim is to not rely on players I have signed in previous games and it is working nicely, I'm 6th in the EPL after 8 games, with Norris leading the assists table and Walters averaging 8.

Archived