Best Signing you ever made?

for my QPR side: Rene Mihelic and Luiz Jimenez for a total of £2,4m first season. sold end of 2nd season for the total of £33m icon_biggrin.gif now that's good business, made me a strong contender for the premiership 3rd season. oh, and they played great aswell icon_wink.gif

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either Garry Bocaly for £4mil in 2nd season he is so consistent and sold him almost 10 seasons later for £9mil.

Craig Gordon for £6 is another amazing investment early on.

van der Vaart on a free after a few seasons.

Then two regens della casa signed for £8.25 mil sold after 7 season at average rating 7.50+ to real madrid for £25mil.

And finally Pozzi

pozzi20eb9.th.jpg

He is now worth £28 million and last season in all competitions scored 57 goals and surpassed Bobby Charltons all-time goal scoring record

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Soheil_Y:

HooooooooooooW ????? Ronaldinho £15.5 million !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its like the 3rd season i signed him in

FM06 - Fernando Torres - Atletico Madrid -> Arsenal - free

FM07 - Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus -> Arsenal - £8.75m

FM08 - Giovani dos Santos - Barcelona -> Arsenal - free

FM08 - Luka Modric - Dinamo Zagreb -> Arsenal - £7m

I sold Stewart Downing on my first season with Middlesbrough for 12 million euroes plus 50% sell on clause and Jermaine Defoe. You could say that was a good sale, but actually I did it because I wanted Defoe. Defoe scored 34 goals in premier league his first season, making a deadly striker duo with Bendtner (loan).

Second season I bought Downing for 21 million and got 10,5 million back because of his sell on clause icon_razz.gif

But then the board sacked me after the second season because I "only" placed 6th...

adrian mutu-is good play him as a striker and he will get you goals

farfan-is also a good player i play him on the left and he does the job

rosina-a wicked right mid how gets you 20+ assists

aimar- he is a good playmaker who scores the sickest goals

i had all these players for my spurs side an they finished in the top 4 3 seasons in a row im on my 4th season in january and im 2nd and 25 games unbeaten.

Guest dudesweet101

Carlos Vela (on 07)for £ 30m age 19 (Aston Villa)- I had seen him play up to the age of 26-27 on another save and score all the goals for Mexico.

He scored a goal a game for 5 seasons- world player of the year at 22 and all that.We won everything and became the greatest ever manager after 9 seasons.

Sold him for £88m (and a 50%)to Inter because the game got too easy and I had some boys from the reserves coming through. (Delfounesso, Saivet and Bojan)

Played up front with Eddie Johnson (target man,mixed) cost £1.6m, best bargain ever- scored more prem goals than Shearer without

penalties or dfks.Played until he retired aged 36- still doing well.

Most impressive single display was Nicola Zigic- scored 13 goals against some amateur NZ sheep farming team in the world club cup semi (Aukland something)

The goals dont count as its called a friendly I think.

Best cash cow was Pato- bought £11m at 18, used as reserve striker for 1 season- crap, sold Shalke (Gelsenwhatsit) £30m and a 50%, sold after 6 months £38m to AC Milan where he was crap but made me loads of dough.

I used the cash to buy Rooney and Ronaldo on 5 year contracts for my Villa reserves where they were excellent for the rest of their careers.

L-I-V ! E-R-P ! DOUBLE O, L ! LIVERPOOL FC ! etc

Steven Lennon to Inverness Caley Thistle for 120k, scored 42 goals in his first season and 38 in his second.

Edison Cavani for 20m to Lazio scored 35 goals in his first season, 25 and 10 assists in his second.

Bojan for free to the same Lazio side, nuff said.

Kevin Thomson to Lazio for 8m, 15 assists in first and second seasons.

Alexis to Lazio for 10m, rock solid.

Ryan Flynn for my Blue Square Premier team manchester town , half my midfield could hardly pass the ball. But then this we guy comes in for a bargain of £0!

18 apps and 5 goals later im promoted to the fizzy pop leagues icon_smile.gif

He also scored the winner in the Setanta Shield final for me

im new to football manager i got 2006 really cheap a few months ago and have only played 2 seasons, with barnet who were relegation certainties according to the media. bouazaa from watford reserves is my best sigining he plays for fulham irl i only had 10k transfer budget so i had to offer 5k + 5 bad reserves + lots of extra clauses he looked like pele compared to my other players and i won the leyland daf in my first 2 seasons and got promoted at the end of my 2nd season i sold him for 800k. neil harris had a similar effect on my team but kept getting injured so i sold him for 100k which is good.

Hugo Lloris to Sheff Utd after 2nd season, 12 million UK pound sterlings. He is the reason I've been able to manage a 4th place 3rd season, the last 10 games he had an average rating on almost 9, even when he conceeded 2 goals.

Marko Marin before first season, 250k UK pound sterling, been a regulair on the team ever since, and is now as a 21 year old a key-player and a leading star in Premier League, been on the Youth Player of the Month-list every month for 2 years. He develops extremely fast, and if you're a championship-team, you should seriously look into the possibility of signing this 18-year old and put him on your first-team, he'll get past all your other midfielders in less than a season, and he's been loyal to my club for 4 seasons now.

José San Roman, 2.1 million, only just bought him for the 4th season, looks like a real gem.

All for Sheff Utd.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Kaka to newcastle for 6 million </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh come on, what season are you in? 2020? Thats unbeleivable and if true, is an AMAZING piece of management

Archived