Best Signing you ever made?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhroX:

Jospeh Tarrassenko on a free for Eastleigh at the start of the game. The reason that I've gone from a low end BSS club to a mid table league 1 one in 4 seasons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got a screenie of his Stats?

Edu for £3.7M from Betis start of season 2 for Birmingham, he got 20 goals in the league and helped propell me to second and into the CL.

Quagliarella for £20M from Udinese start of second season, he scored 42 goals in the league and got a hat trick in the uefa cup final.

As Newcastle:

Guilherme at the start of the game for only £9m.... He was amazing on his own up front, racked in the goals and won the Golden Boot in 2010!

Also for them Farfan, another from early on in the game, he was good and got many assists.

Later I picked up Kaka who went up just behind Guilherme. Worked a treat.

Thats over now, and I moved on to West Brom in the 2012/13 season, early on. Everton Santos on a free seems good, in thier first season in the Premier League for ages. Someone else did the dirty work getting them promoted, I just took over at the start of the season icon_wink.gif

Well... Matias Fernandez (14.5m 1st Season) scored 30 in both of his first two seasons... and was set to do the same in his third but someone broke his leg (four months out icon_frown.gif). Score 5 goals against Barca though, so that puts him top.

Or it is Bojan... Paid 23m in Jan 2010, but was definately worth it... Scored on his debut, then practically every game afterwards... In half of the season, he score 30 goals in 21 games, topped the Spainish League Goalscorer with 19 goals, and I just wish I could have registered him in the ECC.

It was great weakening Barca, one of my rivals, too.

Messi to Man Utd. 38 million release clause..pure class..

On FM2007 i got Messi too. Everton got him for 13 million ish. They played him on the bench, he got annoyed, i snapped him up for a whopping 5.5 Million, also a release clause i believe, this isnt a joke...

1.3 million for sylvan ebanks blake wolves 2 stockport county he scored a lot of goals

10million for fernando Cavanaghi got him from leicester city - stockport but if u get him earlier u might be able to gt cheaper but a gr8 return of 87goals in 100 games player of the year in prem and world econd season

signing zarate for 3.5 million second season with swansea getting promoted first

also the season before i brought in eggert jonnson from hearts for 500k - recently rejected a 2.7 million pound bid from anderlecht

joe garner from carlisle for 750k - rejected a 2.2 million pound bid from spurs

My best signing was either in the first season of the first patch as Man Utd. Bought Iago from Barca at aged 19 for something as little as 9mill. He's now scoring more than Ronaldo and averages an 8 rating week in week out. Now in my 09/10 season and he's my start ACM, play him between Ronaldo and Giggs, just ahead of Carrick and he's diamond.

Just snatched Fabregas from Arsenal, cost me 38million and a wage packet of ridiculous amounts, but I'm hoping he'll be something special ;]

Lasse Qvist on a free.

Got him at the end of the season in League 2, 6 goals in 4 and 3 assists.

League One: Won me the league basically. 59 starts, 49 goals and 53 assists (Corner Bug).

He starts off at FC Copenhagen, and probably progresses even further, but Preston nicked him off me in the Championship for 800k.

gio dos santos for my roma team on a free transfer, think it was end of season 3 on 8.02. great player, currently keepin rosian out of the team.

just signed bojan from barca on a free, im in january 2011 and he will be coming end of season, 50k a week and 2m signing on fee. not a bad bit of business by the looks of it.

i took Messi from them too, £41m and is excellent.

-Stancu for 3mill

-ryan taylor for 12mill

-billy sharp for 4mill

-barnes for 7mill

-salifou free

-andersen (defender) for free.

Im in second year with Sunderland and in addition i have retained gordon, richardson.

Not sure whether my game is in aussie dollars or pounds though.. mad team but.

eric odhiambo, signed for blyth after first sesaon promotion to the blue square premier. scored nearly 200 goals in 5 seasons, got 27 with 10 games to go in the championship.

also shane ferguson on loan from newcastle for half a season in league 1. scored 25 in 22 games!

3 way tie between jimmy briand, matt derbyshire and lucho gonzalez all for 10-15mill each on 08 if it was all time games would have to have been fernando torres on a free to middlesbrough on fm06 icon_wink.gif without cheating

Archived