Bracken

Tutoring in real life

10 posts in this topic

Totti and Cassano

Jimmy Five Bellies and Gazza...

I can't think of actual real-life examples of positive tutoring to be honest... Honestly I think "tutoring" is a gimmick...

I can't think of actual real-life examples of positive tutoring to be honest... Honestly I think "tutoring" is a gimmick...

I have also never heard of it happening in real life. Footballers are too selfish to even consider helping someone else.

But I'm sure it happens a lot informally. For example when Martin Kelly was thrown into the first team squad at Liverpool, I'm sure Jamie Carragher would have been giving him advice and showing him where he went wrong.

I have also never heard of it happening in real life. Footballers are too selfish to even consider helping someone else.

But I'm sure it happens a lot informally. For example when Martin Kelly was thrown into the first team squad at Liverpool, I'm sure Jamie Carragher would have been giving him advice and showing him where he went wrong.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6692506,00.html

henry took walcott under his wing when he signed for arsenal iirc. i'm sure it happens all of the time without it being made public.

Hah, that link was meant to go in my OP, that's why I started the thread. Shouldn't start threads when majorly hung over :(

That will go as far as which Ferrari colour is the best head turner and which celebrity popstar/actress he should be with.

and what makes you think this? lampard has been on record as saying he wants to stay in football when his playing career is finished. having a father who is a respected coach, and an uncle who happens to manage one of the form premiership clubs.

regarded as being highly professional and as a senior figure at chelsea players look up to him

That will go as far as which Ferrari colour is the best head turner and which celebrity popstar/actress he should be with.

I think your being unfair but your entitled to your opinion. I agree entirely with what underwater sunlight said in the above post.