Ryan-CelticTalk.org

Getting bored easy

10 posts in this topic

I had a game where i was St Pauli then Airdrie United but i got bored of that so started a new one.

I was Southampton boss, got them to the Premiership in 2 years then left for Roma but i'm already bored of it.

Any ideas for teams where i won't get bored easily?

create your own team. add yourself and some friends into the game. set your team at a moderate level but with room for improvement.

i do this all the time and it always keeps me interested.

Try something you haven’t done before? It seems you’ve only played with poorer teams, give an oil-rich/successful team a go. If not, have a break, or a kit-kat (:

Do the quintuple challenge. Load up South Africa, South Korea, MLS, Argentina, and Italy and win the champions league in each continent starting with South Africa and moving up to Italy.

Do the quintuple challenge. Load up South Africa, South Korea, MLS, Argentina, and Italy and win the champions league in each continent starting with South Africa and moving up to Italy.
Try this ................. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/234238-dafuge-s-FM11-challenge

I was in the same boat as you but Im currently enjoying Tonbridge Angels, in League One in 2019 .... Its not a race ;)

both are good ideas

If you are bored check this page out:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/31-Challenges-Sign-Ups-amp-Experiments