Players owned by investors

AaB-ern

In Denmark some clubs are starting to think about selling the rights for their players to investors to earn some quick money or to finance the transfer of the player.

E.g. Jakob Poulsen from FC Midtjylland is owned by five parts (20% each). 4 private investors and the last part is owned by FC Midtjylland.

If Jakob Poulsen then was to be sold, the transfer fee would be split up in five parts, giving FC Midtjylland only 20% of the transfer fee.

Is there some way to do this in the editor?

Aalborg BK are currently considering selling the rights for some of their current players to investors to get a higher transferbudget.

You can add a transfer clause so a percentage goes to "a third party". I can't remember how it's done, but I've definitely seen it in the editor for certain players.

I can make a player co-owned by a third party, but how do I set the transfer fee for the third party?

Finally found it. It is not set on the players profile, but on the players clubs profile.

E.g. for Jakob Poulsen, it is under FC Midtjylland -> Finances -> Sell On Clauses.

Thanks for the tips about the third party club. Really helped me!

• 4 weeks later...

Good topic AaB-ern!

I've been thinking about this as well. For example Brazil has these businesses as well, like Corinthians with MSI. Also Feyenoord has a investor group owning the rights of some first team players.

My thought are concerning this: Is it possible to link these investor groups, dodgy agents and infected clubs?

As we know certain agents and (infected) clubs are working together or at least sharing a network. For example:

1: Abramovitch is owner from Chelsea and CSKA Moskou. Now we have a new owner of Vitesse (Arnhem, Holland) called Mareb Jordania and suddenly Vitesse hired three players (Matic, Rajkovic & Delac). Link: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2010/11/18/vitesse-hope-jordanias-new-dawn-is-not-middle-eastern-mirage/32940/

2:The Media Sports Investments from Kia Joorbachian, Badri Patarkatsishvili, Nojan Bedroud (and rumours like them with Roman Abramovitch and Boris Berezovsky) had bought Corinthians in 2005 moving e.d. Carlos Tevez, Javier Mascherano, Carlos Eduardo.

Link: http://www.caughtoffside.com/2006/09/02/the-truth-about-msi-and-their-incredibly-dodgy-friends/

Nik33's Data Pack already made these agents become alive. (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233364-Nik33-s-FM11-Data-Packs)

I tried to edited these agents together in a network. I couldn't get it done. Does anybody have experience with this?

What I did with Abromovitch and others is making them friends with each other and make the clubs have feeder club relationships. But, it seems like they don't use each other. Vitesse is not hiring new players in an other season. How can we make this happen?

Another question I have: Can we make investor groups in the editor? Groups like MSI, Traffic.

Archived