Ryan-CelticTalk.org

Stand Closed

18 posts in this topic

Just got a message saying part of one of my stands was closed by Health and Safety Inspectorates. How long will this be for?

Do you get a message saying it was re-opened or something? I've had part of the West Stand closed twice on my Darlington save and had nothing about it being re-opened or anything.

In my Corinthians save i experienced two stands closing in the same day. I had cash in the bank but had no message about it re-opening.

Then it hadn't been reopened. Might need to rebuild the stand, it's simply due to a lack of money to upkeep it

Been getting the same message every few weeks for years now, capacity never goes down though. Dundee save, 7 years in and message has been coming up for about 5 years

I've had it twice for Darlington, and now the corners have my stadium disappeared. I found that very bizarre :D

Luton Town.

East stand shut completly, bit by bit by H+S bods.

West stand at half capacity as the H+S bods close it bit by bit.

No cash for rebuilding or a new stadium, which I believe is the only soloution (Ask in boardroom).

when you get the news report it might not be your stand that has been closed. Check the club badge in the report itself and you'll find what team it is.

I saw it happen to Pompey on my game. As a result, their stands completely changed and kept that way until they came out of administration and got a bit of money from yet another owner, so I presume its to do with money.

Nice to see it in the game though to be fair.

when you get the news report it might not be your stand that has been closed. Check the club badge in the report itself and you'll find what team it is.

never realised that till you said, si need to fix that, i bet a lot of people are thinking it's their own stand that's being closed.

because i had already wrote about being paid for this before u did it on another thread lol

im real Madid in 2015 and Castilla have had 2 stands closed - which seems amazing!

Any way I can fix it? surely Real could foot the bill?