Need Help Adding Basque Country National Team

ArranoBeltza

In previous FM versions, I have added the Basque National team with no problems. However, this time around, I am having trouble getting it to work.

I edited the database as I had before, and even did some xml editing changing a value from true to false as instructed here. However, the team is not available in the game even when I have my custom xml file selected.

EDIT: It turns out that the custom DB I uploaded was another I had downloaded, which I didn't use because I wasn't happy with it. I will re-work the DB I made, try to run it again, and if I'm still having issues, upload again.

Still, any advice until then would be much appreciated.

I think I have found the problem- I cannot add a continent for the nation! That's kind of a bummer...

Here is my xml for you all to take a look at: http://www.filefront.com/17795497/EuskalSelekzioa.xml

Is the continent the problem, or is there some other issue? Will I need the advanced editor?

In past FMs, it was just a madder of checking the "Full FIFA Memeber" box and BAM!, the Basque Country was playable...

I suggest you to download Magicmastermind's file to activate the advanced panel in the Advanced Panel Activation forum (it's in the 1st post). You don't have to use the advanced panel, but the file will enable adding continent to a nation thus activate your Basque national team. Have a try, and good luck

Archived