The "Official" Tactic Request Thread - Can't find what you're looking for? ASK HERE!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have started a save with Chelsea to no success.

I've tried to make a tactic that works but after losing 3-0 to Spartak Moscow, it's time to change.

Does anyone know a tactic that can suit Kante, Jorginho (DLP) and Hazard (preferably as a IF/W)?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 16/08/2018 at 15:51, Willian said:

Hi,

I have started a save with Chelsea to no success.

I've tried to make a tactic that works but after losing 3-0 to Spartak Moscow, it's time to change.

Does anyone know a tactic that can suit Kante, Jorginho (DLP) and Hazard (preferably as a IF/W)?

Thanks

This should do the work

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I just seem to be totally lost in how to download tactics for this years FMT. Before you could just subscribe via workshop and they would be there in game to load. This time this doesn't appear to be working, one at least I can see is on my machine but then cant load it but others just aren't anywhere at all so would appreciate any help?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all!

Has anyone recreated De Zerbi's tatcics at Sassuolo? Expecially the use of "juego de posicion" (sorry but i don't know how to say that in English!) with two different formations, 433 and 3421/343.

Thanks!

Edited by zio_cantante

Hi! Im getting a little bit boring with my current tactics (4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1)... They seem to be extremely effective, so it makes me wanna jump through the matches. So, i've been thinking about Voetball, even i tried to make it my self, but i conceed too many goals, and dont score too many goals. Does anyone knows where i can fin a tactic suitable for these? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Need a tactic that will get me out of the relegation zone in Turkish League. I am predicted to go down so keep that in mind. My squad is built upon 5-3-2 WB meaning I don't have any wingers. Any tactical suggestion without wingers works.

edit: don't bother 5-3-2 is broken, impossible to defend and attack

Edited by Reguire

• 3 weeks later...

still trying to find a tactic with the main goal to have a great defense and then set fast counter attacks.

I have a really good offensive tactic with hard pressing, but if i change to my counter tactic i always get in trouble.

Edited by KiLLu12258

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm currently managing Dartford in the National League (English 5th tier, 3rd season ingame), and after bouncing around with a few well known tactics (Beowulfs 103/109, TFFs glad and conq, and a few here and there), I'm still struggling. My team is middle table quality, but I'm sitting around 16~20th place. Anyone knows/suggests a good lower league tactic? I feel like as soon as I reach league 1 / 2, the quality jump should allow me to use some more "meta" tactics more effectively, but as of now I feel kinda lost.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

i  generally play with 4-1-2-2-1 tactics but 2 version of this formation. one for home one for away games or depend of situation. but i cant do anything in fm2019. i made and spend so much time on making 2 tactics of like that but not success.  can you advice and share tactics how i would like to use ?

Edited by krript

It will not be down to lower league as I test at this level, but player quality. It has become more difficult over the years to obtain quality players on a low wage. Kingstonian is a Dafuge challenge club but Dartford appear to have a decent wage budget, so maybe the problem is with the squad/scouting. The best method at this level is trials rather than using scouts.

2057565581_Screenshot(2177).thumb.png.3aaacc383e4a407a9c0a58235b604ab8.png

Hello FMmates,

Im looking for a 4231 with IF for that 19.3.5 patch. It looks like this tactic isnt that efficient as before.

I used to play with the Beowulf 4231 Girrafin Tweak tactic and that was absolutely amazing but it is not working anymore.

In my actual save, im playing in D2 in the Mondialito patch so its Champions League level games every weekend. so it might be possible to use a 4231 for strong teams.

Ill be glad to receive some help, thank you FMmates

• 3 weeks later...

I am doing a save with Ajax at the moment and not in a regular league but in a 'European Superleague' type league (2nd tier) so every match is against teams like Lazio, Marseille, Benfica etc rather than the crappy Eridivisie teams. Preferably a 433/4231 counter attacking set up but I've been losing so many games I'll take any tactic as long as it works please

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in my 8th season and I'm currently managing QPR

I'm pushing for a european finish after just missing out by 1 point last season

I'm having a issue were none of my strikers can score no matter what I do, my goals always come from midfield and the wingers

I'm playing with 2 centre backs, 2 wing backs, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders, 2 wingers and 1 striker

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a tactic that I can use when I'm dominating the game and the opponent get lucky 1-0 ahead. I want to go brute force against them. for example a 4-2-4. A tactic that I can use for the last 15-20 min. 

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have a good "park the bus" tactic?

For example, if you're a newly promoted Premier League team playing away at Man City/Liverpool and wanting to only lose 2-0 instead of 6-0?

Or to use in the last 10 minutes of a game where you're winning by 1 goal and want to shut up shop?

• 3 weeks later...

1 season done with Fenerbache. Finished 3rd.. not stable at all going from winning 6 in a row til loosing 3 in a row. I really want to play a 4-5-1, 4-1-4-1 or a 4-4-1-1. i have a lot of CM-CDM-CAM so i want to use as many as possible. 

I feel my team should dominate the games and i would like a offensive approach. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/12/2019 at 21:25, William1985 said:

Hi looking from a decent consistent tactic for my Salford save 3 seasons in the premier league and 15th is the best I have managed any help would be greatly appreciated 

Probably want to look at the underdog tactics in the testing table.

Here's the top three for you:
Knap's Sicilian 442
Mr U Rosler's 3-3-2-2
Blue Blood - Strikerless

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...