How to make National Teams better/worse?

simsy91

In the editor, I'm not sure how to make national teams better or worse. I know there is a ranking points section, but how do you make the national team, or rather the future regens better/worse than they are? For example in my game in 2015 American Samoa are ranked 151st when in reality they've only scored 2 goals in competitive football. Cheers!

In the editor, I'm not sure how to make national teams better or worse. I know there is a ranking points section, but how do you make the national team, or rather the future regens better/worse than they are? For example in my game in 2015 American Samoa are ranked 151st when in reality they've only scored 2 goals in competitive football. Cheers!

I did this once with the British Virgin Islands as a test on FM07 or 08. I just upped the "level of importance" option to make it look like footie was/is a big deal in that country & it worked! They qualified for the 2014 World Cup & got to the quarters & because they were a former British colony, the Engllish & Euro teams signed them very easily.

Archived