[FM11] The Glory Years

ToMexico!!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!1!!

Finally Ntsama has signed a new contract. Matip won't still though. I think the fact Ntsama is on the liked list for Jiangsu and has me and the club on his favoured personnel helped, still on low wages just 2.6k a week but now has a 4m minimum fee release clause, he wouldn't sign without one. At least he's is here until my contract runs out in 2020. Never been so happy that someone's signed a new contract.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Winners of top divisions and European Competition and a few managers moves.

Domestic

A-League:

2010 - North Queensland Fury

2011 - Brisbane Roar

2012 - Wellington Pheonix

2013 - Brisbane Roar

2014 - Central Coast Mariners

2015 - Central Coast Mariners

2016 - Brisbane Roar

3 roar wins! epic!

NQ Fury in 2010 is a stretch though. They are firmly at the bottom atm :(

3 roar wins! epic!

NQ Fury in 2010 is a stretch though. They are firmly at the bottom atm :(

Finsihed 4th, 1st, 6th, 1st, 6th, 2nd and 1st. So they were a yo-yo club in the first few seasons but have confirmed themselves as title challengers. They currently have Bob Bradley as their manager.

sport1.jpg

2017 - Jiangsu Sainty - Chinese Super League

Transfers - 6 IN for 1.1m & 7 OUT for 1.1m

I was given a 2.5m budget thanks to last season big profit. I knew I didn't need to spend that much, the first team I had was good enough for the league and the Chinese players available were no better. I used the money to improve the squad as a whole. Outgoing from the first team squad was Joe Diallo, wanted out, I offered around for a million and clubs came back with his release clause value of 750k, off to Mexico he went. The other player to leave was Yu Dabao on loan with the view to a permanent move, Bosnian side Zvijezda offered 200k for a seasons loan and 350k future fee. In came 5 Chinese players and a Ivorian striker. Chen Hao signed from the relegated Shenhua for a over inflated 240k and back up central midfielder Wang Dong from Hangzhou for 90k. That was it until the "summer" window. I spent a massive 650k to break our transfer record on Wu Guodong from Henan to play as first choice LB, not worth it but better than anything in the league who was home-grown. I then spent a combined 105k on Wang Boren and Zheng Yan as back up players for ML and MC again. The Ivorian was Yacouba Doumbia from ASEC for just 24k. May move him on if I can find a better striker in the close season.

Pan-Pacific Championship - Winners

We won our first competition of the season in February. A 2-0 win over Seognam in the semi-final to progress to the final against Japanese side Hiroshima. Wang Qiang stole the show and the solitary goal of the game to win 1-0, in a game we dominated, both in shots and possession.

Chinese Super League - 1st

Another title, our second in a row. It was a much easier league win, coming with 5 games to spare and amassed a 21 point gap over second place. We lost just 1 game all season. We broke a few records too this season, scoring the most (79) and amassing the greatest goal difference (+54). We finally found our shooting boots, not just one player but a second as well, my strikers scoring 39 of those goals between them.

FA Cup - Winners

We opened the competition with another win over Shenzen before beating Qingdao 2-0. We beat Shandong 6-2 on aggregate over 2 legs followed by a 2-0 agg win over Chanba, disappointly drawing our first game. We beat Nanchang in the final, falling behind but coming back to win 3-1.

Asian Champions League - Winners

We were drawn against Seongnam, Sagamihara Topolino and Muang Thong Utd in the group stages. We won 3, drew 2 and lost the other, meaning we qualified top of the group. We were drawn against Higashiosaka a team we player last season, in a tight game we won 2-1 to progress to the quarter finals. We were then drawn against group stage opponents Seongnam again. We thrashed them 6-1 at home, Maissa the star scoring twice from RB. We also beat them in the reverse fixture, 8-1 an aggregate scoreline. We were drawn against Iranian side Paas Hamedan, we won 2-0 in Iran and 3-0 back at home to progress to our first ACL final. We got all that way to play Chinese opposition, our arch nemisis Beijing. In a very nervy final it was 0-0 after 90mins and still 0-0 the end of extra time. Penalties it was, we managed to win 3-1 to send the 60000 spectators into raptures in the heat of Dubai.

Club World Championship - 4th Place

We beat Etoile du Sahel, a very tight game we came out on top with a 1-0 win. That saw us pair up with Real Madrid in the semi-final, great I thought, here comes a thrashing, Mourinho still in charge, Ronaldo still had his shooting boots on. Yes we did lose, but just 1-0. Losing that game meant we had to play in a 3rd/4th place play-off, which was against Pumas of Mexico. We drew the game 1-1 which meant we went to penalties. We lost narrowly 4-3.

Chinese SuperLeague All Star Game - Winners

In our second All-Star game, we won 4-1, with the goals coming from Luo Yang (Pen), centre back goal machine Ntsama, top goal scorer Wang Jian as well as an own goal.

Squad/Stats

Top Scorer - Wang Jian, 28

Most Assists - Joseph Matip, 20

Most MOM - Joseph Ntsama, 18

Ave. Rating - Joseph Ntsama, 7.81

Other Notable Player/s - Wang Qiang

Finances - £12.2m

Massive income this season, thanks to improved attendances, less net transfer spend and increased prize money. The club had already improved the facilties but I asked nicely to do the youth ones again and they have decided to at a cost of 1.6m. They are also installing under soil heating which will cost 1m.

Season | Club                   | Division             | POS  | Cup           | Continental      | Other
2010   | Atletico La Sabana     | Colombian 2nd Div    | 5th  | 3rd in GroupA | n/a              | -
2011   | Atletico La Sabana     | Colombian 2nd Div    | 1st  | 3rd in GroupA | n/a              | Promoted
2012   | Atletico La Sabana     | Colombian 1st Div    | 2nd  | 3rd in GroupA | n/a              | Qualified for Copa Sudamericana
2013   | Atletico La Sabana     | Colombian 1st Div    | 1st  | n/a           | n/a              | Resigned 29 August
2013/14| Carlisle               | nPower League 2      | 16th | 3rd Round     | n/a              | Contract Expired
2014   | Jiangsu Sainty		| Chinese Super League | 6th  | n/a           | n/a              | -
2015   | Jiangsu Sainty         | Chinese Super League | 2nd  | Semi Final    | n/a              | Qualified for Champions League
2016   | Jiangsu Sainty         | Chinese Super League | 1st  | Winners       | Semi Finals      | Domestic Double + All Star Winners
2017   | Jiangsu Sainty         | Chinese Super League | 1st  | Winners       | Winners          | Domestic Double, ACL, Pan-Pacific and All-Star Winners

An absolute brilliant season ToMeico!!. Excellent work on winning virtually every competition you entered, especially the ACL.

Are you planning on staying at Jiangsu for another season, or you wanting to leave China for pastures new?

An absolute brilliant season ToMeico!!. Excellent work on winning virtually every competition you entered, especially the ACL.

Are you planning on staying at Jiangsu for another season, or you wanting to leave China for pastures new?

Great work winning the ACL ToMexico!! :)

Best of luck with Jiangsu, or another clubs if someone offers you to be their manager. :p

Great progress. Well done on winning all the trophies. Surely another move is due soon?

Thanks chaps :thup: Again theres the old pro's and con's to leaving and staying. Yes I've won everything here now bar the CWC, I've reached a stage where domestically I dominate, although I haven't done an unbeaten season. I've got plenty of decent players like Ntsama and Matip who I don't want to leave but they won't sign new contract still. I will only move if 1 of 3 jobs become available; Kaizer Chiefs, Philadelphia or Melbourne Heart. My repuatation is continental so if I quit the club I wouldn't have a problem finding a new job.

I'll let you know my fate sometime today. :)

I got what I was after, a new job at one of the 3 clubs I named above. Their manager had been under scrutiny for a month or so and it seemed every week a loss would be his end, he managed to draw 3 games in a row before an away loss to Golden Arrows was the final nail in the coffin. I immediately stepped down as manager of Jiangsu and applied for the job.

A day later their chairman came back with an offer and I accepted, I am now the new manager of South African Premier Soccer League side Kaizer Chiefs.

Kaizer_Chiefs_Amakhosi-logo-457FDD9977-seeklogo.com.gif

2017/18 - Kaizer Chiefs - South African Soccer League

Founded in 1970, Kaizer Chiefs are a professional club playing in the top tier of the South African football league. They play their home games at the 49598 all seater stadium Loftus in capital Pretoria. They possess top training facilities along with an average youth setup. They do possess a youth academy but have a average youth recruitment network. With their best spell in the 2000s, they have amassed 48 competition wins over the course of their proud history. Having not won the Premier League since 2005 and the FA Cup since 2006, the club is in a decline. I am the man to turn their fortunes around. The finances are stable at just over 4.5m in the bank.

I take the club over in late February sitting in 13th position in a league of 16. A terrible position for such a prestigious club in South Africa and Africa as a whole. They have played 19 games and amassed a total of just 22 points. Looking at their squad it is pretty poor with the odd exception like Sanele Masiela and Saed Assedig who I can begin to rebuild this team around. Thankfully I have been given a 2.7m budget to invest in new players and staff alike, I wouldn't mind taking a couple of former Jiangsu players back to Africa.

Season | Club                   | Division             | POS  | Cup           | Continental      | Other
2010   | Atletico La Sabana     | Colombian 2nd Div    | 5th  | 3rd in GroupA | n/a              | -
2011   | Atletico La Sabana     | Colombian 2nd Div    | 1st  | 3rd in GroupA | n/a              | Promoted
2012   | Atletico La Sabana     | Colombian 1st Div    | 2nd  | 3rd in GroupA | n/a              | Qualified for Copa Sudamericana
2013   | Atletico La Sabana     | Colombian 1st Div    | 1st  | n/a           | n/a              | Resigned 29 August
2013/14| Carlisle               | nPower League 2      | 16th | 3rd Round     | n/a              | Contract Expired
2014   | Jiangsu Sainty		| Chinese Super League | 6th  | n/a           | n/a              | -
2015   | Jiangsu Sainty         | Chinese Super League | 2nd  | Semi Final    | n/a              | Qualified for Champions League
2016   | Jiangsu Sainty         | Chinese Super League | 1st  | Winners       | Semi Finals      | Domestic Double + All Star Winners
2017   | Jiangsu Sainty         | Chinese Super League | 1st  | Winners       | Winners          | Domestic Double, ACL, Pan-Pacific and All-Star Winners
2017/18| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | -    | -             | -                | - 

[i]Manager Stats[/i]

Clubs Managed 	4
Awards Won	10
Career Earnings 550k

Games Played  	381		Goals Scored	708		Cup Wins	6
Games Won  	213		Goals Conceded	395		League Wins	3
Games Drawn 	93		Goal Difference 313		Promotions 	1
Games Lost  	75		Win Ratio	55% 		Relegations   	0

[i]Players Stats[/i]

Players Brought 	48
Total Value 		4.6m
Playes Sold		18
Total Value 		2m
Highest Fee Spent	650k 
Highest Fee Received	750k 

Former Club Watch

Atletico La Sabana

After leaving La Sabana they went downhill, the new manager came in and cleared the best players out and started afresh. In 2013 alone he received 2.5m with player sales including Ikechukwu to PSG for 800k and Akassou to Guarani for 700k. They finished 5th overall in 2013, before dropping to 14th a season later. 2015 saw them nearly return to second division football when they finished in 18th place. A season later they were finally relegated finishing in last place with just 19 points. Life in div2 was no better, ending the season in a miserable 13th place. AI managers ftl.

Carlisle

After saving Carlisle from the brink in the 2013/14 season, they faired no better a season later being relegated to League 2 football, where they have remained. Finishing a dismal 16th in the 2015/16 season, followed by a bettered 14th they are currently vying for a play-off spot, in 6th place to be exact. The current manager Paul Simspon having taken over the reigns and steering the club in the right direction.

Jiangsu

A bit early to be reporting the fortunes of a club i've only been away from for a month. They hired Li Tie as their new manager, the former Everton player tried to keep tradition alive but lost in the Pan-Pacific final to DC United. Funnily he has decided to bring in a further 3 foreign nationals to the club, boosting the numbers to 8 when the team can only 3 in the first choice 11. They also have 2 players arriving in August who I per-arranged deals for in the previous seasons.

good luck with the Kaizer Chiefs... i have one of their t-shirts. love the badge.

i've recently been looking into purchasing a shirt but couldn't justify the £40 in Sports Direct will keep an eye out if they go in the sale.

Good move. Did you tell the media it was your dream job? :D

Looking back I said that I was pleased that the chairman had trusted me with this job. Managing Newcastle no matter what division they are in would be my dream job.

Awesome result in China! Now, to conquer Africa. :thup:

Thanks. Had a great start to life in SAF despite where the club started when I took over. Update to come soon.

2017/18 - Kaizer Chiefs - South African Soccer League

Transfers - I haven't brought anyone in so far this season but thought I'd show you the amount of players the club had signed prior to my arrival.

South African Premier League - 4th

I had 11 games to revive the club and that happened with a bang, we won 10 and drew the other. Couldn't believe it myself, the run in fell so kindly for us, I opened my account with a 4-1 win over Ajax CT who were placed just above us. That was followed by wins over Maritzburg and AmaZulu before we drew with Bloem Celtic. We then began another winning run, scoring 21 goals in 7 games, with the likes of Sundowns, Thanda Royal Zulu and Orlando Pirates dispatched of. I can only put this down to my tactic and the poor quality of many of the clubs in the league, thankfully I didn't have to play Swallows and SuperSport in my run of games, no doubt we would have lost to both of those.

SAFA Cup - Winners v Mariztburg

This was the only cup we were left in having already been knocked out of the Knockout Cup and SuperEights. We entered in the 2nd Round and won 2-1 over lower league team WP United. We then thrashed Hellenic 5-1, Bloem Celtic were dispatched next in a tight 2-1 away win. We then put Sundowns to the sword in a 8 goal thriller, although we scored 7 to their 1. We played Maritzburg in the final, they gave it all the gab but returned empty handed as we tonked them 6-0, Maluleka and Masilela showing the fans and me alike they are big game players. So it took just 3 months to win my first trophy in Africa.

Squad

Top Scorer - Maphelo Galada, 27

Most Assists - Sanele Masiela, 12

Most MOM - Maphelo Galada, 5

Ave Rating - Thabo Abrahams, 7.64

Finances - 4.3m

Only a 200k loss from when I took over, so should have a good transfer budget for next season.

2017/18| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | 4th  | Winners       | n/a              | SAFA Cup Winners 

Nice last season with Jiangsu ToMexico!! And nice ACL win (i'm not jealous...much! ;)).

Interesting move to SA. Kaizer Chiefs have an excellent set up so you should be able bring success back to them relatively quickly. Started already with the SAFA Cup I see :thup:. I had a great time there on FM10, hope you do too.

Nice last season with Jiangsu ToMexico!! And nice ACL win (i'm not jealous...much! ;)).

Interesting move to SA. Kaizer Chiefs have an excellent set up so you should be able bring success back to them relatively quickly. Started already with the SAFA Cup I see :thup:. I had a great time there on FM10, hope you do too.

Thanks Raware. I think my success in the ACL may well have been due to not having any other Asian nations loaded, teams don't have their full quota of players which obviously hampers them. Although I was pretty surprised myself that we won the competition in only my second season competing in it. Not got as far as season reset yet so will be interesting how much I can strengthen the team and whether I can compete against the likes of SuperSport and Swallows next season.

Maybe this is a sign for the future. The 2018 World Cup has just finished and the winners were Belgium. Eden Hazard and Romelu Lukaku running the show up top whilst Toby Alderweireld and Derdyk Boyata stopping the chances at the other end.

Everyday I Love You Less And Less.

Oh My God I can't believe you said that, nevermind suppose its the Modern Way ;)

Solid first season. Good base to build on for next year.
Good luck in South Africa.

Got to love the new thread title as well :D

A promising start to life in South Africa. :thup:

In the game, have everyone's expectations of post 2010 doom been realised with teams playing in huge stadia with crowds of a few thousand?

Looking at the previous year average attendances (Premier League highest averages each season). They obviously peaked in the aftermath of the World Cup at around 40k (Kaizer Chiefs) but then dipped below 30k (Orlando Pirates) a season later. Every season until the last it sat between 28/29k (Kaizer Chiefs every season). Last season it just topped 30k (Orlando Pirates).

Bracketed teams had the highest average attendances

2018/19 - Kaizer Chiefs - South African Soccer League

Transfers - 10 IN for 1.8m & 9 OUT for 7k

I spent big in the hope to pretty much buy the title. I began to scour my fellow South African teams whilst my scouts were sent to the four corners of the continent. Unfortunately despite them coming back with some decent prospects that would really improve my team, work permits hampered every potential signing. That meant I needed to find the best South African players I could, I did that but had to pay over the odds which was annoying. Despite spending 1.8m I signed some really good players that will improve to become future national team players. John Makhoba and Ephraim Mabena the picks so far.

South African Premier League - 1st - Winners

Pretty east, losing just two games all season. We scored a decent 69 goals in our 30 games which set a new Premier League record. The key to the season was to start strongly, we went on a 11 game unbeaten run to stamp our authority on the league before we lost away to Ajax CT. The key from there was not to lose successive games, which we didn't as we went on another unbeaten run, this time of 12 games. That was shockingly ended by Platinum Stars at home of all places. Despite the loss we were crowned Champions in the same weekend with 5 games to go, of which again we went unbeaten in. We failed to score in just 2 games, the loss to Platinum and a goalless draw against Ajax CT at home.

Charity Cup - Lost in Semi Final v Sundowns

We lost to Sundowns 1-0. Our first of a few battles against the old enemy.

Super Eight Cup - Winners v Golden Arrows

We beat Bloem Celtic 4-1 in the quarter final to be drawn against Jomo Cosmos, a semi final which was to be player over two legs. We beat them 3-1 away from home to go all but through, we ensured progression with a controlled 0-0 draw at home. We met Golden Arrows in the final and we came out on top in a five goal thriller. 87600 fans in Soccer City witnessed a very even match that gave both teams plenty of chances. Maluleka stealing the show with a brace.

Knockout Cup - Lost in 1st Round v Sundowns

Another battle lost. Sundowns are beginning to get on my nerves and are now my cup bogey team. We drew once and beat them 5-0 in the league. Grr. An exiting game where we lost out possibly to the sending off of Van Blerk, as they score just minutes later to progress.

SAFA Cup - Lost in 3rd Round to Sundowns.

****ety ****, ****, ****. Another loss to them Sunclowns from Pretoria. We beat Black Leopards 6-2 in the first round to progress to that tie. We lost 1-0. Enough said.

African Confederation Cup - Lost in 2nd Round to Kotoko

Not what I was expecting losing to an inferior team like Kotoko. We beat Ultramarina of the Cape Verde Islands 8-0 on aggregate in the Preliminary Round to make it to the first round proper. We were then drawn against La Passe of the Seychelles, we smashed them 13-0 on aggregate, 5-0 away on the island and 8-0 at home. We were then drawn against Ghana's Kotoko. It wasn't like I was taking them lightly or anything. We won the home leg 3-2. It was those away goals I was wary of and they prevailed in the end, we lost 1-0 in Ghana, largely thanks to missing my best CB and both striker thanks to suspensions picked up from the first leg.

Squad

Top Scorer - George Maluleka, 25

Most Assists - John Makhoba, 16

Most MOM - Ephraim Mabena, 4

Ave Rating - Kabelo Ntombela, 7.69

Finances - 1.5m

Big losses thanks to my transfer spending and increased wages. Only my own doing, hopefully a better run in the continental cup will help next season

2017/18| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | 4th  | Winners       | n/a              | SAFA Cup Winners
2018/19| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | 1st  | 3rd Round     | 2nd Round        | Super Eights Winner 

A very decent season. Now just pummel the heck out of "Sundown, you'd better take care" and you'll be fine. :)

Sundowns really got on my wick in the past season. We can only hope I give them a right pasting in the coming year.

Well done on winning the title. :thup: Shame about the Sundowns and Kotoko spoiling your chances of more silverware but at least you get to compete in the African Champions League next season. :)

Thanks, I could take going out of domestic cups but losing early on in the continental cup was disappointing.

Wow!! Colombia to England to China to South Africa. Certainly some air miles their :p I reckon you'll get to the semis in the African Champions League.

Certainly is a fair few air miles. Roughly working it out its about 17500 miles which is a fair few. Semis would be very good depending on the draw along the way.

2019/20 - Kaizer Chiefs - South African Soccer League

Transfers - 6 IN for 550k & 18 OUT for Zero

Cleared the deadwood out and freed up space and wages to spend on much better players. First in was a new goalkeeper after my first choice left for the colder climate of Scotland. Fans were strangely unhappy with the signing of Dithebe from Bloem Celtic for 170k. Thanda Zulu Royal were then raided for their number one striker and their up and coming left back, the former would be back-up and the latter slotted in as first choice, only 90k parted with for both. I then raided Blackburn (RSA) for my first of two players, 16 year George Langa who is a CB for 10k, a steal and secondly another 16 year old Sabelo Salie who is a out and out striker for 95k. Sandwiched in between was Themba Dlamini who signed from Ajax CT for 190k, at the moment he is back-up DM.

South African Premier League - 1st - Winners

Easy, Easy, Easy was heard being chanted around the stadium as the players did their lap of honour. And who could disagree, we were hardly troubled. We lost just two games, one against Orlando Pirates about the eight game in and then the second was when we had already won the title and I played a few fringe players. We bettered last seasons total for scoring by 4 goals with 73 this time round. We also conceded less which always makes me happy. Only concern was the 9 draws we had, although the average was around 7 for all teams in the league.

Charity Cup - Winners v Orlando Pirates

We defeated Swallows on the route to the final where goals from Shongwe and Hendricks secured the first trophy of the season.

Super Eight Cup - Winners v Bloem Celtic

A penalties win over Platinum Stars got the competition under way. However we lost 2-1 to Orlando Pirates in the first leg of the next round. We turned that round emphatically in the second leg with a 5-1 win, with 5 different scorers too. The final was much tighter than expected as we only won 1-0, with the goal from Shongwe.

Knockout Cup - Winners v Bloem Celtic

A much easier competition win, a easy 3-1 win over Golden Arrows sent us through to the 3rd round. SuperSport were dispatched 5-1 in that 3rd round with Mabena scoring a hat-trick in the process. We were then drawn against last seasons arch nemesis Sundowns. Mabena took control of the tie scoring and assisting in the goals for a 2-1 win. Take That Sunclowns. Into the final, we were drawns against Bloem Celtic. Get the picture, we've beaten you twice already. We didn't fail this time either winning 2-1. Mabena and Ndulula scoring our goals. Mabena scored 7 goals in 4 games in this competition.

SAFA Cup - Winners v Sundowns

Wins over Witbank Spurs (4-0), Orlando Pirates (3-2) and MP Black Aces (1-0) saw us into the semi-finals with a home draw with Golden Arrows. We won that tie too 2-0 with goals from Zwane and Maluleka. We then had to pit our wits with Sundowns again at Soccer City. We came out on top with a 2-1 win, a parting gift from Masilela and the other from Zwane.

African Champions League - Into the Group Stages

This is more of a progression update as the competition did not start until the second half of the season. We had to play in the preliminary round where we met Mozambiques Costa do Sol. A 5-1 away win pretty much ended the tie in the first leg, we only won 4-0 at home to progress 9-1 on aggregate. We were then paired with Ghana's Hearts of Oak. I was expecting a much tougher tie but after they had a goal disallowed we went rampant putting 7 past them without reply. A comfortable 3-0 home win saw us progress further. The second round threw up a much tougher opponent still, Egypt's Al-Ahly. Away in the first leg I was expecting the worst but we somehow came away with a creditable 1-1 draw even though we were down to 10 men for much of the game. In the home leg the game was tight and was 0-0 at half time. I told the players we could win this and boy did they, sticking four second half goals in their net.

Group Stage Draw

Squad

Top Scorer - Ephraim Mabena, 20

Most Assists - Xolani Zwane, 15

Most MOM - Xolani Zwane, 7

Ave Rating - Sabelo Saile, 7.80

Finances - 1.8m

A small profit despite a net loss in the transfer market. Dependent on the transfer budget I may have to make a few shrewder signings. Champions League money will help though in the early part of the season.

The Future

With my contract running out at the end of the season and a few of my best players leaving at the end of the season, I was in mixed emotions whether to let it run out or sign a new one and finish the Champions League campaign. I chose the later signing a new 2 year deal to stay at Kaizer Chiefs until 2022.

2018/19| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | 1st  | 3rd Round     | 2nd Round        | Super Eights Winner
2019/20| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | 1st  | Winners       | In Play          | Quintuple  

Domestic Competiton Winners

A-League:                            	Belgian ProLeague:		China:
2010 - North Queensland Fury        	2010/11 - Anderlecht		2010 - Beijing
2011 - Brisbane Roar			2011/12 - Anderlecht		2011 - Shenhua
2012 - Wellington Pheonix		2012/13 - Anderlecht		2012 - Tianjin
2013 - Brisbane Roar			2013/14 - Anderlecht		2013 - Beijing
2014 - Central Coast Mariners		2014/15 - Anderlecht		2014 - Beijing
2015 - Central Coast Mariners		2015/16 - Anderlecht		2015 - Beijing
2016 - Brisbane Roar			2016/17 - Anderlecht		2016 - Jiangsu
2017 - Brisbane Roar			2017/18 - Anderlecht		2017 - Jiangsu
2018 - Central Coast Mariners		2018/19 - Anderlecht		2018 - Beijing
2019 - Adelaide United			2019/20 - Anderlecht		2019 - Beijing
2020 - Perth Glory

Columbia: 				English Premiership:		Eridivisie:
2010 - Tolima				2010/11 - Man United		2010/11 - Roda JC
2011 - Santa Fe				2011/12 - Chelsea		2011/12 - Ajax
2012 - Huila				2012/13 - Man United		2012/13 - Ajax
2013 - Once Caldas			2013/14 - Man City		2013/14 - PSV
2014 - Once Caldas			2014/15 - Man United		2014/15 - Ajax
2015 - America de Cali			2015/16 - Liverpool		2015/16 - Ajax
2016 - Tolima				2016/17 - Arsenal		2016/17 - PSV
2017 - Atletico Nacional		2017/18 - Man City		2017/18 - PSV
2018 - Once Caldas			2018/19 - Arsenal		2018/19 - Feyenoord
2019 - Deportivo Cali			2019/20 - Arsenal		2019/20 - PSV

Serbian SuperLeague:			South African Premier Leauge:	MLS:	
2010/11 - Red Star			2010 - SuperSport Utd		2010 - Seattle
2011/12 - Partizan			2011 - Orlando Pirates		2011 - Columbus
2012/13 - Red Star			2012 - Swallows			2012 - Los Angeles
2013/14 - Partizan			2013 - SuperSport Utd		2013 - Colorado
2014/15 - Partizan			2014 - Bloem Celtic		2014 - DC United
2015/16 - Partizan			2015 - Swallows			2015 - San Jose
2016/17 - Vojvodina			2016 - SuperSport Utd		2016 - New York
2017/18 - Partizan			2017 - SuperSport Utd		2017 - DC United
2018/19 - Partizan			2018 - Swallows			2018 - Chicago
2019/20 - Partizan			2019 - Kaizer Chiefs		2019 - DC United
				2020 - Kaizer Chiefs

Former Players In Management

Australia:

Scott McDonald - Adelaide Utd

Brett Holman - Central Coast Mariners

Tim Cahill - Gold Coast Utd

Harry Kewell - Melbourne Heart

Micheael Owen - North Queensland Fury

Belgium:

Edson Braafhied - AA Gent

Daniel Van Buyten - Mechelen

Andre Ooijer - Liege

Thomas Buffel - Lierse

Sergio Conceicao - Standard

China:

Aleksander Kolarov - Tianjin

England:

Fernando Torres - Aston Villa

Carlos Bocanegra - Fulham

Phil Jagielka - Sheffield Utd

Steven Gerrard -West Ham

Aaron Mokoena - Burnley

Frank Lampard - Doncastor

Gary O'Neil - Portsmouth

Peter Crouch - QPR

Niko Kranjcar - Reading

Jermaine Jenas - Southampton

Darijo Srna - Stoke

Paul Robinson - Sunderland

Jay DeMerit - Watford

Anton Ferdinand - Ipswich Town

Leighton Baines - Leyton Orient

Michael Dawson - Luton

Ben Watson - Notts County

Jermain Defoe - Sheff Weds

Scott Parker - Wycombe

Ashley Young - Aldershot

Jimmy Bullard - Exeter

Joey Barton - Rushden & Diamonds

Holland:

Khalid Boulahrouz - Almere City

Hedwiges Maduro - NEC

George Boateng - Willem

USA:

Robert Pires - Chivas

Eddie Gaven - Columbus

Jermaine Jones - Los Angeles

Oguchi Onyewu - San Jose

Nice work ToMexico!!, really took the old nemesis to the cleaners! Glad you decided to stay, was it a tough decision?

Half way through the season I rejected their contract offer but looking at my past I tend to move too quickly to a new club. My reputation is already World Class so I can get a job whenever I want and I don't need a new one yet. If I happen to win the Champions League in the coming season it could see me move on to pastures new.

2020/21 - Kaizer Chiefs - South African Soccer League

Transfers - 5 IN for 1m & 10 OUT for Zero

With a few key players leaving on a bosman transfer at the end of the last season meant we had to rebuild. I signed a back up R/LB from Bidvest Wits for free. I then spent 220k on a foreign player but he was half South African, Ivica Sanje a Croat from Bloem Celtic joined as competition for RM. I then spent another 220k on a new GK knowing that my current keepers contract is up and does not want to sign another. I was desperate for a LM as we did not have one, Brian Mazibuko signed for 250k from Santos, overpriced but as I said I was desperate. My last signing was Shaun Mhlambi a DC/DM/MC from Ajax CT for 350k.

South African Premier League Winners

Another season, another title. We racked up the wins with 14 on the trot at the beginning of the season a club record. We only lost 1 game all season which was surprisingly to Dynamo's who were eventually relegated. After that game we dropped points in just 2 of the following 15 games. We beat our own points total and to reach 81 points and also beat our goal scored total by 5 goals this season.

Charity Cup Winners

Super Eight Cup Quarter Finalists

Knockout Cup Winners

SAFA Cup Winners

So another three domestic trophies won this season which takes my South African haul to nine cups and three league wins in just over three seasons.

African Champions League Winners

Felt strange finishing the Champions League campaign at the beginning of a new season but that did not affect the players much as they went on to win the prestigious trophy at first time of asking. We lost our first group game which was against the current holders CS Sfax, just 1-0 though, we went unbeaten from then on in, finishing top of the group on 13 points. We were then drawn against Algerian side ES Setif in the Semi Finals, we drew 0-0 at home in the first leg but had far too much for them in the second leg winning 3-1. The final was over two legs again and we had to play Morocco's Raja Casablanca. I wasn't expecting much looking at their team. We won 1-0 away from home setting up the win, 2-0 back at home sealed the deal and we were Champions of Africa.

Now having started the next campaign towards the end of the season we have reached the Group Stages again. We beat SC Villa of Uganda 9-0 on aggregate, which was followed by a 6-2 aggregate win over Djoliba of Mali. We reached those Group Stages with a 8-1 aggregate win over Ghana side All Stars.

African Super Cup Winners

We had to play the winners of the African Confederations cup which was Tunisian side Etoile du Sahel. Abrahams and Solomons scored the goals to win us yet another trophy.

3rd Place in Club World Championship

Having won the African Champions League we were entered into the CWC. We played MLS side Chivas in the Quarter Finals, a game in which we won 2-1. We were then drawn against Velez who are South American champions, we lost 4-1, which was to be expected. We were then drawn in the 3rd/4th place against Nigerian side Heartland. We stormed to a 3-0 lead before Heartland put my heart into my mouth scoring twice to make things nervy. We held out to win and pocket a nice paycheck.

Squad

Top Scorer - Sabelo Salie, 44

Most Assists - Robert Ndulula, 27

Most MOM - Sabelo Salie, 12

Ave Rating - George Langa, 7.62

Finances - 5m

Big increases in the finances thanks to prize money and improve attendances in both domestic and continental competition.

The Future

I signed another new contract. Despite all the domestic cup competitions I want to build a quality home grown squad which will dominate for years to come both in the league and in the Champions League.

2019/20| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | 1st  | Winners       | In Play          | Quintuple
2020/21| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | 1st  | Winners       | Winners          | 4 Domestic and 2 Continental Trophies  

Surprised you're staying, I always find I lose my motivation once I am dominating so much. I reckon a clean sweep of continental champions leagues could be on :D Great work!

Would be nice. Maybe one more African Champions League and it will be time to move on, like I've said before a move to the MLS or A-League would be preferable.

Utter domination! Great job with the Chiefs
Brilliant job in South Africa, be interesting to see what you do next.
Well, you certainly managed the big result that season! Now, encore time?

Thanks chaps :thup:

At this point I would like to notify you all that after having a think about things I have decided to resign from Kaizer Chiefs to look for a new start in a new country. I have declared my interests in the jobs at both Melbourne Heart in the A-League and Philadelphia in the MLS. I leave the Kaizer Chiefs having won the league on three consecutive occasions, the SAFA Cup three times, the Charity Cup, KnockOut Cup and Super Eights on numerous occasions, as well as being Champions of Africa and finishing 3rd in the CWC. Which tallies up to around 15 trophies in around three and a half seasons.

They are sat top of the South African Super League after just two games, I won the Charity cup and still in all other competitions including the African Champions League. They have around 5m in the bank still with just one summer signing that of former player Sanele Masiela for just 90k.

South African Premier League

Kaizer Chiefs Squad

How times can change so quickly in football. And I will hopefully inform you of my new managerial position sometime this afternoon.

2020/21| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | 1st  | Winners       | Winners          | 4 Domestic and 2 Continental Trophies
2021/22| Kaizer Chiefs          | SAF Premier League   | n/a  | n/a           | n/a              | Resigned 15th August

Archived