MiNiMaL_FuSS 07 V4 || The home of the 4-4-2 || Updated Regularly!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alimdemir:

this tactic dont work for a success </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...sigh. Why do you keep posting things like this? If you don't like the tactic stay out of the thread? You almost seem jealose.

Anyway, i'm enjoying the v3 so far with my Norwich team, Fuss. I got promoted first season pretty easily, premiership is hard as i have no money and my players are so out classed icon_frown.gif

Got hammered first 3 games 4:0 :| but it has picked up. I'm learning what to tweak for which players and against which opposition. Bagging draws away and wins at home. icon_smile.gif

Good work, thank you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simoriax - Ah Norwich, my home team icon_smile.gif loved them in 06, but of course we had Ashton and Green then, made a massive difference.

alimdemir - You havnt given any reaosning, results, eve your team, u just keep bad-mouthing in my thread! please leave! Cleon why dont idiots like this get banned...

----------------------

Thought I'd share the first game of my 2nd West Ham season using V3 with you all...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/minimal_fuss/WestHam5-0ManUtd.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alimdemir:

this tactic dont work for a success </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop posting crap will you, either contribute to the topic or be warned, your choice?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Cleon why dont idiots like this get banned... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Done nothing to warrant a ban, he could say the same about you calling him a idiot etc

try wolverine yourself

I have much better results than with yours tactic. I score often and passing is more fluent and creative in Wolverine. While your tactic v3 seems to be quite defensively solid, but it doesn't generate so much chances to score.

One example: I (Harrow, 14 place) play with Burscough (10 place). I start with V3 - till 60 minute only 4 shots in game (2 mine and 2 by Burscough). So I change to Wolverine and bingo - I score 3 goals.

Match end with 7:6 shots

I also gets much more yellow cards with your tactic (Wolverine has most players on easy tackling)

So shapes of yours tactics seems the same, but they work different

FuSS,

I've been using your tactic now for a season and while I have not stormed the league with my birmingham side, I did manage a very respectable 12th, and won the FA cup and League Cup.

More importantly, this thread has helped me gain courage to make the tactic my own, I can tweek in safe knowledge that I can understand what should happen and if not, i know I could ask for help and one of you would try and answer. A big thanks to you and the majority of posters who have made this so useful.

And a big raspberry to those who post "none helpfull" remarks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by windclou:

Thanks "The Lambs" and "FuSS"

now i know i must drag a man into targetmen box.

i want to say someting before i do that:

1.despite there is no man in targetmen box,when our team's corner,always,it also aim the right FC who near the bar,and then score the goal by head.Is there some default option?Or just coincidence?

2.i found my 4 Forward(Rooneyã€Sahaã€Smithã€Higuain)goal:7ã€6ã€7ã€5,very nearly.Are there some rules?

3.Must Targetman is like Drogba(taler,head:18+,jump:18+,strength:18+)?I find in my team(Man unit),there are all fast and skillful guy.Now i use Alan Smith as Targetman because only his head point over 15.

4.I find "Put target man more centeral" is very useful tip.Smith score two goals when i do this.

above

good luck and thanks in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dear Fuss

Why not answer my question?

redstar1

yes!i agree with you that "Alan Smith is an excellent target man",so when he is injured i always hope he can come back soon~i think in Man unit there is only one person can fit the target man position,just Alan Smith icon_razz.gif

The Lambs

So..when u own tactic will come out?Then i will play with it and give you first-hand feedback^_^

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And a big raspberry to those who post "none helpfull" remarks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hah~ And a big big big big big big big big raspberry to those who post "none helpfull" remarks,too

Widclou,

Its only a tweeked version of Fuss V3, just suited to my players, my AMR first and second choice have pants crossing. But my defence are on rocket powered roller skates so i can push up a bit more. Overall mentality of all of them is a notch or two higher. Second striker is allowed to do what the hell he wants. Just little things like that.

The Lambs,

It dosen't matter at all(I mean u spelling my name wrong).Good luck for your batteries icon_razz.gif And suggest you change them soon so problem will not come when you play other games,such as CSã€Warcraft(if you play)

About your tweeked on Fuss V3,i would say i like doing this,too(although i haven't done it so far),because i pay more attenion to how our team to attack than how they defend.I like Left/Right Back make more crossing and set "free role"to Rooney will make him more feared by the opponet.Now, after your words,i think i will try these changes more on my team.

Thanks for you help,anyway,wish we will be good friends ^_^

Now it's Friday in China Beijing,4:06 PM.What's time in your home?Wish you having a good weekend.

See you next Monday.

å°é£Ž 敬上 icon_razz.gif

Windclou,

Nice to meet you mate. Have a good weekend. I'm in the UK and it is only midday Friday here. Never tried Warcraft, managed to avoid getting sucked into too much on-line gaming, but I have played that old classic Runescape on and off for 4 years.

Luckily, this time of year is quite, so I can recharge my batteries for the start of next year, which is mental in the Bridal trade.

Ooops, forgot to post the tactics bit.

Trents,

I have been encountering a slump with v3 with one team as well. I have resorted to using my tweeked version of v2 with them. V3 works great with my other team, I'm not sure, but I think V3 requires a fantastic AMC as when he is injured I leak goals, no idea why that would be? Possible loosing the ball more often. Trouble is I can't see what is going wrong in the game or in the after match stats.

Fuss can you shed anylight on this?

TARGET MAN FOR THIS TACTIC!

everyone says how good alan smith is as a target man for this tactic.

well, to everyone who can't afford to buy someone as pricey as alan smith, get marc nygaard 19 heading, 19 strength, 17 jumping, 15 finishsing.... cracking player for my QPR team, paired upfront with scott mcdonald signed from motherwell.

Using this tactic, works well, but every time when i'm ahead with 2 goals the computer always fights back and wins. any tactic adjustments you would suggest fuss? I tried to play more defensive or attacking, nothing works icon_mad.gif

Mrjvp,

Is this a second half comeback? if so it has a good chance of being your half time speech? Try varying what you say. I find telling them to not get complacent or not let there level of play drop is exactly the opposite of what they will do. As it is different for every player, have a look at you assistant managers page to see his report on the team talks.

if it is not a second half comeback, then ignore my waffle.

mrjvp - i generally find my second half performances r better than my first, i make changes to the team at half tim though, this helps catch the AI out....as no doubt after 45mins against you they will have worked out where your passing the ball and to who. Try afew tweaks at half time....orif you're winning switch to a 4-1-4-1 it works really well with this tactic as the target man can sueually manage alone just fine.

The Lambs - Try putting the DMC style MC in the DMC position to make a 4-1-3-2, and reduce the AMCs overall agression, makes for a solid formation for harder away games...and ruins the game for opponents like Lampard/Kaka icon_smile.gif

You'll likely see this fromation for 'V4 Away tactic'

iocounty - always useful to be told of good targtmen, although I got Smith for around 4m, Man Utd never seem to want to keep him.

heron - my personal favourite change aswell icon_smile.gif freerole seems very affective in this version....but then we do have Tevez at West Ham icon_smile.gif

Tweaking after 45 minutes definitely helps throw the AI off. I can usually come from behind and win, or at least draw with a couple of small tweaks.

Also, to counter the second season slump if finishing way above expected as happened in my case, I've just nudged mentality up from 10 to 13, it seems to work fine.

This may not work for everyone though, it works for me I think mainly because I build my team from the back forwards, always looking for strong defenders and a good goalkeeper. I prefer to win 1-0 than 3-2. icon_smile.gif

hey Fuss,

i have tried your tactic with barcelona,totenham,newcastle,real betis and reggina.here are the results :

barcelona : 20 matches,9 win 2 draw 9 lose

totenham:18 matches,7 win 5 draw 6 lose

real betis:22 matches,6 win,6 draw,10 lose

reggina : 8 matches,3 win 5 lose

thanks for wasting my time such an unsuccessfull tactic.grrrr.

Can't argue with you there, it was the launch pad for my change of fortunes so I am always going to be biased.

But how much of that was the tactic and how much was the guys advice on this thread I can't say.

Let us know what does work for you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andersonn:

thanks for wasting my time such an unsuccessfull tactic.grrrr. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait, waste 'your' time? The nerve of some people icon13.gif

Guest lucastan

Fuss, i think you must understand that tactics are not meant for everyone, not for every squad.

If you're gonna post your tactic, the people scouring these forums are probably those who are having difficulty with the game.

Be open to criticisms and praise. Life is not a bed of roses. Just take it with a pinch of salt, no need to be sore about it.

Anyway, i find that your tactic is quite useless aside big teams who overpowers the midfield. It can't really control the midfield area. I did some tweaks and matches with big teams tend to be scraps. Just a consideration for your v4? ha

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andersonn:

i dont except this tactic to be a diablo tactic but its not better then any other average tactics,i had too much unsuccessful matches with this tactic, thats what i had and whats my opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Andersonn,

A lot of people have great success with this tactic, so maybe it's not the tactic, but it's you who is failing.

And if you know it so well, where is your amazing tactic, which blows our minds ?

Fuss, don't pay much attention to some asshole like that and keep up the good work

First impressions of this tactic are very positive. Using it with Swindon Town in League 1. P5, W3, D1, L1. Just beat QPR in first round of Carling Cup.

I'm very impressed with the defensive qualities of this tactic. Even though I won promotion with Swindon in Season 1, I was never happy with my defensive unit as we seemed to leak goals on a regular basis. This, so far, had solved that problem, and I've certainly noticed a reduction in the number of opportunities created by the opposition wingers. So it gets a big icon14.gif from me relative to the defence.

I'm a little concerned offensively. We seem to create chances, but spurn them. This tactic definitely relies on a good targetman. Hopefully big Duncan Ferguson will help me out there.

As stated by Fuss earlier, the subtle twaeks at the beginning (and also regularly during) the match make a big difference. Its not only key for this tactic, but for most others too.

I like it, its good work and I'm impressed so far. I'm going to test out V1 and V2 with my reserves as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lucastan:

Fuss, i think you must understand that tactics are not meant for everyone, not for every squad.

If you're gonna post your tactic, the people scouring these forums are probably those who are having difficulty with the game.

Be open to criticisms and praise. Life is not a bed of roses. Just take it with a pinch of salt, no need to be sore about it.

Anyway, i find that your tactic is quite useless aside big teams who overpowers the midfield. It can't really control the midfield area. I did some tweaks and matches with big teams tend to be scraps. Just a consideration for your v4? ha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i totally agree with you, average tactics are being tried to be great tactics on this forum.they write "great tactic" "diablo tactic" "undefeated for 100 games" ect.they should think more.and i have no success with this tactic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spencer-83:

i dont except this tactic to be a diablo tactic but its not better then any other average tactics,i had too much unsuccessful matches with this tactic, thats what i had and whats my opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Andersonn,

A lot of people have great success with this tactic, so maybe it's not the tactic, but it's you who is failing.

And if you know it so well, where is your amazing tactic, which blows our minds ?

Fuss, don't pay much attention to some asshole like that and keep up the good work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you cant say anyone "as*hole" here.ADMINS please kick this poor guy from here.

and for this tactic, i tried it 2 seasons.first with real a finished season 3. and with newcastle it was very poor i finished league 11.Fuss, try to make better tactics or dont do any other tactic again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pinkfloydd:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spencer-83:

Mr. Andersonn,

Fuss, don't pay much attention to some asshole like that and keep up the good work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you cant say anyone "as*hole" here.ADMINS please kick this poor guy from here.

and for this tactic, i tried it 2 seasons.first with real a finished season 3. and with newcastle it was very poor i finished league 11.Fuss, try to make better tactics or dont do any other tactic again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif

Its all very well being critical of Fuss's work, but you really need to understand why it doesn't work for you. Is there any constructive criticism you can offer, rather than just telling him to make a 'better tactic'. How can it be improved?

if the tactic is not good, you cant win with your any squad.i concede too much and score less goal with this tactic.its not my tactic,and i have no idea improving it,i just reccomend doing a new tactic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In that case then, you need to go and find, or even develop a tactic that DOES work for you, rather than offer non-constructive criticism on this one. The tactic isn't perfect - Fuss recognises that - and the ideas of these threads is to identify weaknesses with these tactics to try and improve them for others.

yeah, the best improvement would be throwing this tactic to the dust and doing another one icon_biggrin.gif (i had too bad results)

Anyway, fuss, i believe you may do a good tactic, i see the light in you.

spencer-83,

you have to apologise from this community you poor kiddy.

Fuss i have been using v2 of your tatic and it has been great for my west ham side.

Finished 2nd in my first season and after 3 seasons i'm still competing for champions league qualification.

I'm going to try v3 now and will let you know how it goes. Keep up the good work my man icon_smile.gif

chealseaside

pinkfloydd

You guys are new to the Boards. Fuss has been trying to help you lot by coming up with a tactic he never claimed was a supertactic. Yet in your infinite wisdom you've decided to offer a lot of negative feedback. This is a forum stop whining, if you think this tactic needs improving, make suggestions.

He recognises the need to make improvements to the tactic and he is trying to do just that. I do strongly suggest that if there are others here in this very thread having success, then there is something seriously wrong with your application of his tactics. And I strongly suggest you start looking there first

rashidi,

you are right we gave negative feedbacks much but WHY do you allow Fuss and Spencer-83 insulting new players ?

read Spencer-83s and fuss's comments insulting alimdemir as idiot and as*hole.or is it allowed to say someone as*hole and idiot in this forum?

Just to add to this argument... I've been playing a lot of FM this week, using mostly Fuss' version 2 tactic. I've had success with:

Manchester United

Linfield

Red Star Belgrade

Santos

Northern Ireland

It works, but you cannot expect to load the tactic, pick 11 players and sit back and watch the results come in. There are so many other factors involved than just tactics. Fuss' tactics work, and work very well, but you need to take some time to understand why they work, and how to make them work for you.

If they don't work for you then fair enough, by all means say so. However I wouldn't expect to see you back in this thread afterwards unless you had some constructive criticism.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wingerr:

rashidi,

you are right we gave negative feedbacks much but WHY do you allow Fuss and Spencer-83 insulting new players ?

read Spencer-83s and fuss's comments insulting alimdemir as idiot and as*hole.or is it allowed to say someone as*hole and idiot in this forum? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are extremely right, and the as*hole and idiot is not alimdemir,the as*hole and idiots are there who said to alimdemir.i think an admin must ban spencer-83 and warn fuss for their bad words and both must apologise from sigames community forum.

rashidi,i understood you , thanks and please do something for these guys insulting and annoying our new friends..