MiNiMaL_FuSS 07 V4 || The home of the 4-4-2 || Updated Regularly!

Guest softmimi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">rough even with changing to man marking although better than most tactics I've tested on here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I may test it on my oxford.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont get this. I used this with Porto in 2 seasons winning the double both years but failed to reach the second stage of the ChL both years. Alltough it was still quite strong but of course Porto is also a strong team. Now im playing with Fioretina and Im having big problems. Ive played 15 games, 5w 7d 3l and I conceed like hell. I tweaked it a little bit but nothing major. Ill keep trying to gets this to work!

From what everyone says, this tactic sounds amazing. Looking forward to trying it out!

But - is anyone else having trouble with FM Downloads? Minimal Fuss isn't there at the moment, neither are a few other tactics I've tried to get today?

If anyone wants to help out and email Fuss v4 to raygun900@hotmail.com they'd have my eternal gratitude!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vdvalmont:

as fmdownloads.net is going for renovations (no fm2007 files?), mirrors to the file will be appreciated, thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. Can somebody re-upload this tactic again?

Cheers icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by consumed7:

I found v2,v3, and v4 on filefront

http://hosted.filefront.com/textreme </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers but the link but it's not work (well for me at least). Can anybody host the file on fmdownloads.net?

Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Forza Italia:

the filefront link worked for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's actually worked for me now too. How odd! icon_confused.gificon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JJK:

Great tactic but my game gets too easy after you buy right kind of players for this tactic. icon_razz.gif

anyway.. cheers! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

could you elaborate on that, please?

which players are the "right" kind?

Hi guys,

Is it just me being dumb but should i be selecting/buying players to suit this tatic ie

good dribbler crossing for my wingers who are instructed to run and cross...

Or just keep same player inst amd buy good solid allround players with steady stats in all areas?

Any advice appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this tactic and was winning a lot of games but felt it was quite boring so then I spent the next two seasons trying all sorts of other tactics with no real success.

I have since switched back and am currently on a 10-match winning streak. For me, it's the ONLY tactic that works well away from home.

You can have all your fancy tactics that might give you the odd 5-0 thumoing home win but what's the point when you then lose your next away game?

I tried this tactic and was winning a lot of games but felt it was quite boring so then I spent the next two seasons trying all sorts of other tactics with no real success.

I have since switched back and am currently on a 10-match winning streak. For me, it's the ONLY tactic that works well away from home.

You can have all your fancy tactics that might give you the odd 5-0 thumoing home win but what's the point when you then lose your next away game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ryanadam:

Hi guys,

Is it just me being dumb but should i be selecting/buying players to suit this tatic ie

good dribbler crossing for my wingers who are instructed to run and cross...

Or just keep same player inst amd buy good solid allround players with steady stats in all areas?

Any advice appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you read through the thread, FuSS states that the key positions for this tactic are the wingers and target man. So fast wingers who are good at dribbling and crossing are a must, and a strong target man who is good at jumping and heading is also key. The rest depends on the way you play.

I've been testing a lot of tactics recently and have found a few very good ones, so i'll be interested to see how i get on with these. I'm at the end of the 1st season with Man Utd, in 1st 10 points clear, won Carling Cup & still in the FA Cup & CL so i'll test these next season and compare with the tactics i've been using to identify which are stronger...

Been reading this thread for a couple of weeks (hey - it's 23 friggin pages!). I haven't dropped by the forums since the start of 2007 - not that i swing by much anyway. ANYWAY... was having some tactical issues around the 4-4-1-1 i normally use so i thought i'd pop by and see what hip n hapnin' tactics the kids were using these days. Thought i'd start with v4 of MiNiMaL FuSS. Did ok - nuthin' special in the game i was in at the time (Rushden & Diamonds - Div 1). It was 2017 and i was getting bored. Decided to start a new game with Hartlepool, adopting the popular Minimal Fuss tactic. Of course my supporters didn't mind me being there as long as i finished first in Div 2. Happy to say i won it 15 points clear. Now in Div 1 and after an awesome transfer summer, i'm floating in the top 4 and the season's looking up!

I know i'm a latecomer to this tactic but i'm certainly a signed up, card carrying, banner waving fan of Minimal Fuss!

Cheers Fuss! and good luck everybody!

Anyone taking over in League 2 or 1 buy Marc Nygaard from QPR reserves. HE is a legendary Traget man from league 2 through to the championship, even decent backup in the prem.

Currently with Swindon, won league two, one and the championship. Just entered december in the Prem and currently sit 9th.

Really need a cheap decent left winger as lost Halmosi to Sunderland.

Also anyone that has taken small teams into the prem that can reccommend some palyers that have worked well for them.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Minimal_Fuss:

Hi all, just wanted to say this is FuSS, I've been unable to log into my old account, and intend to contact the mods to try n sort out why. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow I find this unlikely... an experienced member such as FuSS would never use text-speech such as 'n' as this is forbidden in the forum rules.

Actually it is me, as I'm sure those with my MSN address (such as lambs) can confrim. I've been unable to logon for quite sometime, hence I havn't posted. I'm not sure what's happened to my account and have contacted the SI mods: i hope to hav my original account back shortly.

Whether or not you belive me is irrelivant as I dont plan on releasing any updates anyway, especially with FM08 impending. I will however be working on a MiNiMaL_FuSS tactical equivilent for FM08 as soon as the full game hits us.

-------------------

I've still got all 4 Verions if anybody needs them.

I've been playing with a new similar setup as i mentioned before, using fast/direct passing. However my biggest find has been the off-side trap, with the right defenders it's truely amazing.

im just realy wondering if anyone else tried Zigic as the Targetman after I posted my screenshot (waaay back on page 14 hehe). I've tested it with Chelsea and Villareal and got similar results with the man.

Got my account back icon_smile.gif, and can confrim that user minimal_fuss was indeed me, some of you are a little overly suspicious.

Zigic Makes a good target man, hve tried him myself, his sheer size makes him great in the air, usually not too cheap though.

V4 isn't normal 442, it has one of the front strikers in the center, and one just off to the side of him....play the target mn in the middle and play your pacey striker either side to take advantage of slow/weak defenders.

I'll re-upload all 4 of the tactics now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FuSS:

Got my account back icon_smile.gif, and can confrim that user minimal_fuss was indeed me, some of you are a little overly suspicious.

Zigic Makes a good target man, hve tried him myself, his sheer size makes him great in the air, usually not too cheap though.

V4 isn't normal 442, it has one of the front strikers in the center, and one just off to the side of him....play the target mn in the middle and play your pacey striker either side to take advantage of slow/weak defenders.

I'll re-upload all 4 of the tactics now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you upload them to?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FuSS:

I've uploaded a .rar file of all 4 tactics together.

It's here:

http://download.yousendit.com/07DDC7375EC4D8F8

It's only a temporary upload, so if sombody else could up it somwhere that would be great.

FuSS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks very much icon_wink.gif

Archived