MiNiMaL_FuSS 07 V4 || The home of the 4-4-2 || Updated Regularly!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DjFeyenoord:

I may be stupid, but I don't know how to download tactics icon_frown.gif

This tactic sounds pretty promising so I wanna give it a try but could someone explain how to download tactics?

I put the tactic in the map Program Files->Sports Interactive-> Football Manager 2007-> Data-> Tactics.

Isn't that right? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes that is correct. You have to restart the game before they come visible in the archived tactics part of the tactics dropdown list.

great tactic fuss. i used V4 with barnsley in the championship who were expected to get relegated. in the end i finished 5th and lost to west brom in the play-offs. all i have problems with is the top teams. i try to play more defensive and direct and score loads but concede too many. i change the passing style to direct and tempo to quick against the top teams and score bucket loads. i just concede too many. any tips for playing against the top teams.

to the dj in the kuip:

go to tactics, then edit, import and the tactic should be there, klick it and click import. then it should be in your archived tactics section.

to Fuss:

great work lad, my Forest team were struggling firts half of the season, but with your V4: took the title and we are 2nd in de championship halfway second season, had to tweak here and there to adjust for my players, but as a template tactic its doing fine for me. so thanks for the work.

Marseille07 - ur team may be struggling BECAUSE u bought new players in, new players take time to adapt...especially if they are from a league in a different contry.

Also as u did well last year teams will play more defensive and counter-attacking against u now as u r a percieved threat...tweak the tactic abit to keep it fresh and try turning off counter-attack completely.

OK now for a further update.

Again no tweaks to the tactic used throughout my first 5 seasons.

1st season in Champonship. Very few new players. Same set of TM's who switch all over the place. Predicted 24th. Finished 22nd and got relegated.

Averaged one goal a game. Knocked out in 1st round of LC where a 2nd div team (mid table Northampton) were favourites!

Interestingly was drawn away to Man U (top of Prem at time) and drew 2 - 2 against them at Old Trafford (only 54k there when we know it would have been a full house, when are SI going to fix this crap bug over FAC attendances! ggrrrrr) before beating them on penalties at home. That was pretty much the only high point of what was a long hard season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andysafc:

Is this a diablo?

No of course not, only joking. But take a look at these results...

Impressive or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY IM SAFC USING THIS TACTIC AND I HAVENT HAD THE SAME RESULTS

What is the role of the FS in this tactic? I've never seen much reward from any player in this position. The TS always scores loadws, but the FS struggles for me. Should I be putting extra settings on for him? He never gets great ratings.

tried this tactic with bristol city in league one and was not very impressed. maybe my players didnt suit it or i wasnt making good adjustments or whatever. anyway had to change half way thru after a 9 game winless streak. managed to win playoffs and am currently second in championship after 18 games with my tactic.

how can i upload my tactic for ppl to use?

I normally dont use others tactics, but I did test this one with Valencia, maybe not the right team to use to check if its any good.

The first season I won the spanish league with 10 points down to Barcelona in 2nd place. Fernando Morientes was playing in Center and David Villa was to the left, they both scored 19 goals in the league. Lost the spanish cupfinal on penalities to Real Madrid, knocked out of the champions league in the first knockout round.

Most used starting 11: Canizares - Miguel,Ayala,Albiol,Del Horno - Joaquin,Albelda,Edu,Vicente - Morientes,David villa

The second season I wont the league with another 10 point lead, this time Real Madrid was in 2nd place. Had brought in 3 new players for this season (Javier Arizmendi, Aythami and Raul Garcia). David Villa was playing in the center role and Arizmendi to the left on the attack. David Villa knocked home 34 goals in the league, Arizmendi got 10 goals. Won the spanish supercup, knocked out in the qtr finals in both the spanish cup and champions league.

Most used starting 11: Canizares - Miguel,Aythami,Albiol,Del Horno - Joaquin,Albelda,Garcia,Vicente - David Villa,Arizmendi

What\who is the prefered player to play on the left side striker?

Al'tho im Swedish, but just love to play with lower league English team. This time its Swansea, still have a question tho.

Hmm, important attributes for a Target man? MC or winger? Etc.. All information, is good information.

Thanks

sjefen: i've tried with a number of teams like werder bremen, barca, man u, ajax, england and i always find that putting the target man on the left and your best striker on the middle will bring you the greatest success. what has happened with me is that the target man will lay on a lot of assists for your middle striker as he will be the one with the most goals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alimdemir:

right striker : small weak physcs with a stupid mentality.

left striker : very slow fat st with tackling of 20 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Useful advice there, thanks.... moron.

mygonz01: I have found that at times if I play a fast striker in the central role he too scores a lot. Currently Kevin Doyle is playing excellent in that position and he has both good speed, finishing and heading. Pretty much all round striker. I find that my left striker really struggles to get a shot on goal as he is always looking for the pass to the TM. Seems a shame really, as Suazo is deadly when playing well and allowed a shot on goal.

Guest tranman2000

I just started using this tactic with Manchester United, and I'm having a few issues:

1) On the road, teams seem to push their defensive line up and put a lot of pressure on my goal. I've tried to increase the attack mentality and width of the pitch. I've also tried to push my own defensive line up and try to beat the AI at the offside trap. None have worked.

2) Rooney has played rather poorly in the pacey striker role. He has been racking up a mix of 6's and 7's which is disappointing for a player of his caliber. I've tried giving him a free role and increasing his forward runs, but neither have found much success.

3) I noticed the goalkeeper in the tactic kicks the ball to the more offensive minded MC. In my case, that is Scholes. Unfortunately Scholes is not very good in the air, and, consequently, after kicks I constantly find the ball back in my territory.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

After half a year of successes i slumped to 6th place in the league (Polish League - Lech, quite a good team), but the 3rd season is a DISASTER! Current stats:

2W 3T 8L; Goals 19-25

15th place - second to last... icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abaddon879:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alimdemir:

right striker : small weak physcs with a stupid mentality.

left striker : very slow fat st with tackling of 20 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Useful advice there, thanks.... moron.

mygonz01: I have found that at times if I play a fast striker in the central role he too scores a lot. Currently Kevin Doyle is playing excellent in that position and he has both good speed, finishing and heading. Pretty much all round striker. I find that my left striker really struggles to get a shot on goal as he is always looking for the pass to the TM. Seems a shame really, as Suazo is deadly when playing well and allowed a shot on goal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no matter .. idiot...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tranman2000:

I just started using this tactic with Manchester United, and I'm having a few issues:

1) On the road, teams seem to push their defensive line up and put a lot of pressure on my goal. I've tried to increase the attack mentality and width of the pitch. I've also tried to push my own defensive line up and try to beat the AI at the offside trap. None have worked.

2) Rooney has played rather poorly in the pacey striker role. He has been racking up a mix of 6's and 7's which is disappointing for a player of his caliber. I've tried giving him a free role and increasing his forward runs, but neither have found much success.

3) I noticed the goalkeeper in the tactic kicks the ball to the more offensive minded MC. In my case, that is Scholes. Unfortunately Scholes is not very good in the air, and, consequently, after kicks I constantly find the ball back in my territory.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) Instead of pushing up and being more attacking away, try sitting back a bit and letting them come at you. Play possesion and keep hold of the ball. Don't try to rush it away from home.

2) Try rooney in the TM position. Sometimes players with good pace and decent heading and jumping can work well there. Who is playing TM at the moment?

3) If scholes is no good in the air, simply change this to someone who is. Perhaps change to your TM or the DM who should be better in the air.

Still using this tactic with Farnborough Town. Been stuck in Div 1, 3rd season now although partly my fault. When you sell your Target Man don't forget to nominate someone else icon_redface.gif

On the subject of target man, I've always used the bigger, stronger striker for this role but recently I've listed both striker in the target man list with the stronger one at the top and and having a bit of an upturn in results.

Will keep you posted but wondered what target man tactics and variation are working for others with this tactic?

Anybody help me find links for v1+2+3? never used v4 before but i got it to try, new comp only just on internet so my others have gone member havin great success with v2 and hoping to bring back those great times icon_smile.gif

o and Fuss You, my friend are a legend

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stella:

Anybody help me find links for v1+2+3? never used v4 before but i got it to try, new comp only just on internet so my others have gone member havin great success with v2 and hoping to bring back those great times icon_smile.gif

o and Fuss You, my friend are a legend </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you go HERE and scroll down you'll find them.

I think the AI might have finally cracked this for my game. After 8 seasons of good results things have gone horribly wrong. With the same group of players I went from playoff spot in Div 1 to relegation with only 5 wins the next season. Tried reverting back to other versions of the tactic but still not able get the performances back on track.

Might have to use a completely different tactic for a while then try FuSS again after that and see what happens.

fellow fuss followers pls help! is there anyone there that can help with the player instructions to this v4 as i am unable to download any tactics i was hoping someone will help me get my hands on this ass kicking tactic, f no one will help fuss said that the screenshots/instructions on another site anyone know where or if there is a link, thanks

I had a lot of success with v3 of this tactic in 7.0.0 unpatched when i played with Lazio. When i started a new game with 7.2.2 this tactic is absolute rubbish. Same goes for v4 of this tactic. I simply cannot score with this tactic. I get lucky sometimes and squeeze out 1-0 wins but if the opposition score more then 2 goals i'm screwed. I dont have the best of teams by any means but i shouldnt be doing 5-6-7 so far. It's the worst record i had so far in fm2007. Very unpredictable results. So many draws 2, it sux. Any ideas anyone?

Okay Fuss i have never tried any of your tatics before so i decided to take a look, i am west Ham and i played one game against newcastle and i won 4-0 scoring all four goals in the first half, with aston getting two and teves getting two... i have to say it seems to be good i do now one result is nothing to get excited about but i will keep you up dated... for the record my team was

Green GK

Konchesky LB

Pantsil RB

Ferdinand CB

Gabbidon CB

Etherington LW

Benayoun RW

Reo Coker CM

Mascherano CM

Aston STR (Target Man)

Tevez STR

thanks for takeing time to make all these tatics would it be possible for us to trade MSN addies at some point...

Fuss Version 4

Okay I am going to start by telling you one of two things the first being I actually put me on holiday with this test I was West Ham and signed no players what so ever. The second is I forget to nominate who I wanted to use as a target man.

Man Utd 4-3 Away won

Tottenham 3-1 Away lost

Arsenal 2-1 home lost

Lens 2-1 away won

Fulham 2-2 away draw

Chelsea 0-0 home draw

Bolton 3-1 home won

Lens 2-0 home won

Wigan 2-0 away lost

Everton 1-0 home lost

Liverpool 2-0 away won

Reading home 1-0 home lost

Charlton 0-0 home draw

OB 4-0 away won

Reading 3-2 away won

Aston Villa 4-0 home won

Newcastle 2-1 away lost

Lille 1-0 home lost

Blackburn 3-0 home won

Wisla 2-1 away won

Watford 4-1 home won

Sheff Utd 0-0 away draw

Portsmouth 2-0 away lost

Celta 0-0 home draw

Middleborough 0-0 home draw

Man City 1-0 home lost

Man Utd 2-1 home won

Arsenal 1-0 away lost

Tottenham 2-0 home won

Tottenham 1-0 away lost

Chelsea away Lost 5-0

Okay that is as far as I went now the bad news is I forgot to save when I quit and lost the game, but it was just a test so I will start again playing properly and trying to make some signings to improve my squad. Also one bit of information you would like to know is who is scoring my goals between my two stiker which where Tevez and Ashton.

Tevez 26 games 9 goals

Ashton 30 games 27 goals

Also Fuss I would like a long discussion with you over MSN at some point so please feel free to add me and anybody else that would like to chat. My addy is saddo23@hotmail.com.

Wow! I've never been inspired to post on here before, prefering to pillage other people's advice and give none of my own, but this tactic has made a difference that none of mine ever have! Let me paint the picture:

I took over at Spurs at the start of the game, and immediately signed Leighton Baines and Yoann Gourcuff on loan. My first season went pretty much as expected and I finished 5th in the league, winning quite a few, losing quite a few, and drawing not very many, in true Spurs style. In close season I picked up Matias Fernandez, Hatem Ben Arfa, and Renato Augusto, not to mention Lucas, one of the best DMs on the game! Once again, however, my team couldn't go further than 5th, until the last game of the season where I beat 4th placed Man City and overtook them. No Champions' League football for us though, as Liverpool won the damn thing, despite finishing in the lower reaches of the table. My reputation did, however, increase enough to buy Torres, though I had to get rid of the very impressive looking Huddlestone to afford it. He went to Liverpool, who are clearly going nowhere under Van Gaal.

In season three, I started playing with 2 upfront, preferring two out and out wingers (Lennon and Gourcuff or Ben Arfa) with Lucas holding the midfield and Fernandez inspiring play behind the front two. I was leaking goals though, and despite scoring more than anyone but Arsenal, I conceded more than anyone but the bottom three, leaving me sitting in 7th with an unhappy board. Then came Minimal Fuss v4!

I've now won 9 games on the trot in the league, and Torres and Berbatov have been on fire! Lennon has come good too, going from an average rating of 7 and an assist every third game or so, to about 8 with at least one assist a game. Cheslea were thrashed at the Lane, and I'm now sitting pretty at the top of the table with a 2 point lead over the billionaire's babies, and 3 over the Scum from down the road. I don't look like losing, Torres has scored 32 already, and Berbatov has got 25 assists. Bring on the title, bring on the Champions' League, and bring on finally being able to sign a right back that doesn't make mistakes as a hobby in close season!

Ok, it wasn't my tactic that got me here, but it was my signings that did the job, and I managed not to get sacked in seasons 1 and 2, playing my overly caution 4 1 2 2 1 formation!

Thanks to Fuss - you sorted my game out good and proper! What are the odds on Torres scoring 50?

Well after using V3 on unpatched game for so long and havign so much success, the bugs etc finally drove me mad and i updated to 7.0.2, and of course V4

Started a new game with Portsmouth (my favourite team to start playing around with something, Battle Bravely and 20million, you cant beat that.)

I have to say I love the new system of the FS being just off to the side, and i love being able to swap over the sides of the target man and FS, something i never really did in V3.

The Lambs tips on when to use counter attack have also worked a treat, on V3 i have always used counter attack, even when heavily favoured, with success but this didnt seem to happen with the patch and V4. After turning of counter attack for the majority of games i am enjoying great success.

Players Bought: Craig Gordon, Andres Guardado, Cesar Delgado, Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Another thing which i have found has worked very well I found out really by accident. After Gary O'Neil, Lualua, and Douala all got injured I was in trouble on the right wing. The solution i found was playing Lavezzi as my FS (on the right side) and then Cesar Delgado on the right wing. Then applying swap position to them, they both get their fair share of chances up front, and are also both very accomplished crossers. Being so close (AMR and FC(Right Side) also seems to make it easy to swap).

I currently have 3 versions of the tactic saved, though of course the tweaks i make arent limited to these.

Main: Standard V4, with Long Shots turned to Rarely for the two strikers, and turned to mixed for the defensive MC (mendes)

Tough Games: V4, with the MRC settings cloned to MLC (plus some changes to set pieces). I used this all the time with V3, but Kranjcar being so good convinced me to adop the standard AMC,DMC combo int he middle most of the time.

Defending a Good Lead: FS moved to DMC position with settings changed as required.

I am currently leading the premiership in my first season in charge.

GK: Gordon (James)

DR: Johnson (Lauren)

DL: Traore (Taylor)

DLC: Campbell (Stefanovic)

DRC: Primus (Pamarot)

ML: Guardado (Kranjcar)

MLC: Kranjcar (O'Neil, Mendes)

MRC: Mendes (Davis, Lauren)

MR: O'Neil (LuaLua, Delgado)

TS: Benjani (Kanu)

FS: Delgado (Lavezzi)

Hi Fuss.. and all others...

I use V4 of this tactic.

It got me promoted to Premier League with Sunderland in my 2nd season...

Tactic works great.. But.. I read a lot about the tweaks in this forum, but which tweaks are there and which ones do actually work?

So far I've seen:

* Turn on/off counterattack

* Remove back arrows on LB/RB

* set marking to man mark or DC's and LB and RB

* Higher tempo

* Swap positions between both MC's

* Swap positions between LM and RM

* Higher defensive line

* Shorter Passing

* Setting mentality to more attacking

Can u use them all at once?

Are there more tweaks?

Which tweaks do actually work?

Plz let me know....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Katzo00:

Hi Fuss.. and all others...

I use V4 of this tactic.

It got me promoted to Premier League with Sunderland in my 2nd season...

Tactic works great.. But.. I read a lot about the tweaks in this forum, but which tweaks are there and which ones do actually work?

So far I've seen:

* Turn on/off counterattack

* Remove back arrows on LB/RB

* set marking to man mark or DC's and LB and RB

* Higher tempo

* Swap positions between both MC's

* Swap positions between LM and RM

* Higher defensive line

* Shorter Passing

* Setting mentality to more attacking

Can u use them all at once?

Are there more tweaks?

Which tweaks do actually work?

Plz let me know.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As you can see from the post above, I am fairly new to V4, but i do have extensive experience in V3 and FM in general. I have found the tactic is good enough that constant tweaking really isnt necessary, even with the rerank. My tweaks are much more opponent related rather than tweaking to trick AI.

My top tweaks:

Counter Attack: (from The Lambs i think), untick if you are heavily favoured, or if the odds are close, untick if the other team like to play counter attack).

Defesnive Line: Only changed if my scout reports a very fast attacking line. Dropped to Deep, or High with Offside Trap if top positioning defenders are playing.

Swap FS side depending on opposition DC's (try and have my target man against weakest header, and FS against slowest )

These are tweaks i make before kickoff in game

I also make tweaks to defend lead: Slower tempo, shorter passing, deeper defensive line, time wasting up to mixed, then often after 80mins.

I never change marking settings, never remove back arrows, never change mentality.

For the majority of games this season with Portsmouth, i have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except turn of counter attack following the rerank (when i started to be heavily favoured), and sometimes swap over FS to opposite side.

I read this in Nick A's reply:

The second key feature is swappin my left and centre midfielder. I've never done this before (always L/R midfielder swapping) but it seems to work a treat.

Does this work actually?

Grisales - prety much exactly what i do mate, cept I'm working on new rather different tactics at the moment simply through boredum with fm.

Katzo00 - I don't use anyform of swapping, mostly because it's hard to get 2 plyers that are great in both positions. However if you have a couple of ingers great on either flank then you may want to try swapping....although i've not really seen it make too much difference.

I suppose swapping the AMC (MCL) and the Left wingers may help to lose markers...but you'd have to have two players that were both a great AML and a great MC/AMC.....not too easy to come buy...but again if you've got them give it a spin. no promises as I havn't really done it.

Football fans are bad, bad people. After leading Portsmouth to 3rd place in my first season in charge (with a media prediction of 17th), the fans having been delighted with my just a few months ago have organised a pressure group calling for my head on a platter after winning just 1 of my first 7 premiership games in my second season. Fair enough im nowhere near meeting their target of european qualification , (even though im performing well in the champions league) but they only have those expectations because of me!!

Anyway im starting to turn the corner now after turning around morale and shiftng things around a bit. In the close season i bought Mikel, Steven Taylor, Thomas Pekhart and Glen Johnson (who was previously on loan). I also have Okaka and Kalou on loan for the season

Now the team is

GK Gordon (James)

DL M Taylor (Traore)

DLC S Taylor (Stefanovic)

DRC Campbell (Primus)

DR Johnson (Duffy)

ML Guardado (Kalou, Kranjcar)

MLC Kranjcar (O'Neil, Mikel)

MRC Mikel (Davis, Mendes)

MR O'Neil (Kalou, Delgado, Lavezzi)

FS Delgado (Lavezzi, Kalou)

TS Benjani/Pekhart/Okaka

Still struggling a bit, finished 3rd in champions league group, though it was a faily tough one;

Lyon 14

Porto 10

Portsmouth 9

Olympiakos 0

Gradually climbing the table, basically i seem to play much better with counter attack unticked, but i still need to be heavily favoured and my poor start meant i havnt been for the majority of games. Doesnt seem to make sense i know, but it is what i have observed.

Im still really struggling with the absolute big teams though, which is a bit annoying as my team is pretty good in terms of players i feel, certainly i feel Gordon, S Taylor, Campbell, Johnson, Kranjcar, Mikel, Guardado, Delgado and possibly O'Neil/Kalou are class players and my target men are if not world class good enough not to hold me back.

Its hard to know what to do, go too defensive and you are just asking them to come onto you for 90 mins, and with Rooney/Henry/Shevchenko sort of players thats bound to conceed goals eventually. However too attacking and their cutting edge pace gets you. I'll have to think about it, certainly didnt have this many problems with it prepatch/V3

Theres no such thing as "Cracking Tactics" what occurs is a rerank where the AI re-estimates your teams ability (at least from reading this thread that is what i have surmised) which sometimes requires tactical switching.

I havent switched back to earlier versians, cant bear thinking about the effort involved in switching over strikers settings etc when i wanted to exploit weak centre backs, love just being able to drag FS to other side.

A further update on my Portsmouth game, finished fifth, but Mikel and Guardado seem to think they are a bit too good for us, i told Mikel i wanted him to stay and win trophies here, but i touted guardado to read madrid and arsenal for 30million. However they couldnt match his wage demands!!! So i'm off his favoured person list and in a bit of trouble, especially as i paid 7million to bring in M Gamst Pedersen to play left wing, and he's still here. The most worrying thing is that he is considering Bosman and i want that 30million for him.

Mikel is now happy though, and an interesting note on him, i have trained him up as a Striker after i noticed his impressive physical attributes and he is fantasitc!!! Though the lack of a world class TS last season has caused me to bring in Baptista anyway (11 million).

Tried to get SWP in for 5million to play on the right side (kalou on loan played their for large parts of last season as O'Neil and Kranjcar both prefer playing in the middle) and did manage to bring in Denilson from Arsenal (finally a proper holding player) and Huth from Middlesborough (Campbell's age is catching up with him)

GK: Gordon, DL: Traore, DR: Johnson, DLC: S Taylor, DRC: Huth, ML: Guardado, MLC: Mikel, MRC: Denilson, MR: No Idea!, TS: Baptista, FS: Delgado

the are my team,would you give me a tactics or suggest?thks

Song, Rigobert D C 30 100.00% 0 100% 155 155 0 3,310,070 Villarroel, Moisés SW, D RC, DM, M RLC 30 100.00% 0 100% 114 145 Gaitán, Walter AM LC 29 100.00% 0 100% 152 167 15

Gutiérrez, Carlos SW, D RC 29 100.00% 0 100% 114 142 28

Pardo, Pável DM 29 100.00% 0 100% 157 160 3 689,660 -Felipe WB L, AM LC 28 100.00% 0 100% 152 174 22

Hélton GK 28 100.00% 0 100% 157 170 13 1,034,480

Simunic, Josip D LC 28 100.00% 0 100% 154

Tinga AM C 28 100.00% 0 100% 150 163 13

Fernando Baiano ST 27 100.00% 0 100% 151 167 16

Kezman, Mateja ST 27 100.00% 0 100% 155 168 13

Landreau, Micka?l GK 27 100.00% 0 100% 149 170 21

Marianini, Francesco DM 27 100.00% 0 100% 114 145

Arango, Juan Fernando AM LC 26 100.00% 0 100% 161 170

Kléber D/WB L 26 100.00% 0 100% 150 156 6 3,021,650

Salcido, Carlos D RLC 26 100.00% 0 100% 151 170 19

Voronin, Andriy ST 26 100.00% 0 100% 158 162 4

Ledesma, Christian M C 23 100.00% 0 100% 139 170

Schaars, Stijn DM, M LC 22 100.00% 0 100% 142 158 16

I dont suppose someone (or a few people preferably) could give me a definitive answer as to whether or not V3 will work with 7.0.2

Because basically I have had amazing success and a hell of a lot of fun just playing the game out of the box, with V3, and i'd rather not change it.

But bugs are driving me mental and i'll have to patch it up, and i'd rather not see my form plummet because i'm using V3.

Thanks in advance kids!

I don't know about anyone else but although effective, this seems like ugly football. Is there a way to maybe incorporate a fast striker to have the same success as the big man? I suppose you would have to change the passing etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No8:

I don't know about anyone else but although effective, this seems like ugly football. Is there a way to maybe incorporate a fast striker to have the same success as the big man? I suppose you would have to change the passing etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Cesar Delgado has been my top scorer for the last two seasons playing as FS, and that is with him rotating with Lavezzi who also bagged alot of goals. The TS flicks on loads to him as well as him arriving late after crosses have been missed by everyone. I find most of my TS goals come from set pieces, although of course a few come from crosses often its following up crosses with long rangers and tap ins that get me goals.

Cesar Delgado is fantastic isn't he, bought him in season 1 for 3.4m and sold him season 2 for 18m...not a bad turn over.

If you're after a good TM that wont cost the world I suggest Alan Smith, his agression/workrate/and ability in the air more than make up for the fact he isnt over 6'.

As for a cheap cheerful MR, wright-phillips can usually be had fo around 5m if he's still atc Chelsea not playing...and Freddy Adu is very good in soem games (although faily random PA).

-----------

V3 was made for 7.0.1, so it probably wont perform quite aswell in 7.0.2.

-----------

Have many of you tried changing to a Direct/Fast Paced version (leave everythign else pretty mcuh as is. It seems a good way to deal with the mid-season re-rank.

Cheers all,

Fuss.

Archived