MiNiMaL_FuSS 07 V4 || The home of the 4-4-2 || Updated Regularly!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Lambs:

Re-Ranking (Thanks Lambs):

Remember Morale is very very very important, there is a simple formula knocking around that allows you to improve a players morale by the player interaction. This is a cut down version and while not devised by me (credit to Mertle) I do use it to good effect:

Add up the last 3 form scores for the player and then base your response on the following:

19 or less = below

20-21 = acceptable

22 = pleased

23 and above = delighted

As this is affected by lots of factors, there can be small errors that neeed to be addressed on a player by player basis, but in general this can vastly improve a players morale. It also seems to get you added to their favourite personnel after about 3 uses, which is nice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've implemented this stratergy only to be met with bemusement - my team's underperforming but 5/6 players individually have acceptable form stats over the past three games, could this be why they disagree?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FuSS:

••• MiNiMaL_FuSS_V4 •••

Hey folks, here it is, V4. It's not massively different from V3, few tweaks to make it more compatible with the patch and I find it generally more consistent.

• Mentality Changes – e.g. I reduced the striker mentality as he was getting caught offside too often post-patch.

• Creative Freedom Changes – e.g. Striker (non target-man) creative freedom increased slightly due in part to his new positioning (explained further on).

• Passing Changes – The Full-Backs now have more direct passing to prevent them making passing mistakes.

• Closing Down Changes – Each DC now has slightly different closing down settings.

• Tackling Changes – Some tackling reductions, feel free to tinker with these if you’re getting a lot of cards.

• Some set-piece changes

• Other minor tweaks I’ve pretty much forgotten.

• Striker MOVED! - The Target-man is now more central with the striker placed just to his left.

= Try moving the pacey striker to the right-side rather than the left to lose markers and generally make life more difficult for the opposition

= Try giving the pacey striker free-role sometimes (if suitable for the player)

= The new striker positions appear extremely effective against teams using a back 4 (vast majority), however you may want to revert to the standard forward positions against a back line of 3.

-------------------------

There is no such thing as the AI cracking tactics. What actually happens is that based on you teams success the AI starts giving you more respect. So the more games you win the harder it becomes to break teams down. This is known as re-ranking. This usually relates to playing defensive and hitting you on the counter attack.

It's generally though that there is a big re-rank halfway though season point, hence many tactics report slumps here. It's been suggest that there is a re-rank when the game is saved or maybe started, this would seem quite logical and may explain how you're form can suddenly seem to change just by restarting the game.

Opposition Instructions:

The best way to achieve results is to tweak the tactic according to the opposition, just like in real life, every team will play different according to whom they are facing. Here's the best way to do it:

-Buy yourself a decent scout.

-Have him scout the next team for every match.

-Listen to what he says!

-Your scout will tell you the opposition’s strong points, best players, and likely formation.

-Using this information it shouldn't be hard to prepare for each team by tweaking the tactic.

-Remember tweaks also depend on what suits your own team...

Examples:

-If my scout pin-points a fast paced striker as a threat (i.e.: Defoe)

-Then I play a high defensive line and use the offside trap

-This works for me as my defenders have good teamwork, positioning, and speed.

-If you don’t have such defenders a deeper defensive line would probably work better so your back line doesn’t get caught out by the defenders pace.

-If my scout pin-points a super winger as a threat (i.e.: Robben)

-Then I play with backwards arrows on the Fullbacks and stop them going forward and crossing.

-I often use opposition instructions to get them to close down the winger too.

-If my scout pin-points a big target-man as a threat (i.e.: Crouch)

-Then I make sure my tallest DCs are playing and that the best in the air is playing in the position nearest the target-man.

-I also usually set them to mark this man closely in the opposition instructions.

[/b]Tips/Tweaks[/b]:

As before the key to winning game after game is to make minor changes in tactic to catch the AI out. When you start a match and are presented with the team talk screen, click tactics, now you can make tactical changes before kickoff but after the other team has readied their team.

Recommended Changes:

• Turn off Counter-Attack - if you facing a lesser team counter-attack is often unessicary.

• Weather - If its raning short passing dosnt work, make it more direct.

• Tempo - I prefer a slow tempo, but dependant on your team u may benefit from upping it.

• Striker tweaks above.

• Change 'Pass down the flanks' to 'Mixed'

• Change target man aim from 'Head' to 'Mixed'

• Change Holdup ball settings for target man

• Give other striker 'free role'

• Put target man more central or have other striker make runs to flank to collect ball (with side arrow)

• An arrow to the DMC position for the more defensive CM may help against good opposition (more defensive play)

These are some good minor changes to make to TEAM INSTRUCTIONS before and even during games, keep them in mind, particually if you're having problems. Don't use too mnay at once unless you plan to keep it that way.

Points of Interest:

• 2 DMCS: A few people have tried cloning the MCR (dmc style) settings to the MCL (amc settings) and using 2 defensive midfielders, I find this to be very solid and improve possession, however I've not implemented this as I feel the majority of people like to use AMC style players (just as most like 2 striker tactics). However keep the duel DMC option in mind for those tough games, or just if you've got a quad with some good DMCs.

• Target Man: For the love of god if one more person forget to actually drag the target man into the target man box I'll go spare, that said I'd like to remind you to put the target man in the target man box.

• Read the thread: There are tons of tips, tweaks, and solutions; it really doesn’t take that long to read 11 pages. Nearly every complaint or difficulty that gets mentioned now has already been dealt with previously, so just read through please.

• As always I do not conform to any tactical bible or tactical theory (no offence wwfan), this is my own work based on my old 06 tactics.

•Team talks are thought to be just as important as tactic by quite a few of us now....I included...get them right!!!

•This isn’t FM06, tactics don’t win it, u have to have a high moral, good team talks, and a well gelled team....in short you actually have to be a manager this time rather than just download a tactic.

•See if there's any improvement letting your Assistant manger handle team talks, I bought Sammy Lee (fantastic) and let him do them simply because I’m lazy.

As always the tactic will be up on FMdownloads shortly.

Good Luck and enjoy and thanks for the tons of support and feedback.

Oh and 20,000 Downloads! Cheers!

(Cleon can you please change to V4 in thread title, cheers mate) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

was just wondering do you switch between all 4 versions during or before games, or do you just stick with the same version all way through and just tweak it whenever needed.

and also i,ve seen it somewhere on here that its good to have a completely different tactic, then just before you click to kick-off/play swith to your tactic, do you do this or just stick with yours.

-Yes just stick with V4 and tweak it.

-I've personally never done this, but I suppose it would fool the AI into preparing to face the wrong formation...however I imagine it would also confuse your won team + they woulnt be training on the right tactic....so personally I'd give this idea a miss.

Glad it's going well for the lot of u.

I've just hit halfway in the frst season of the game I'm playing right now, and my odds have gone up sharply in the media and the top draw results arn't quite as easy to come by now....although I'm still undefeated icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FuSS:

Glad it's going well for the lot of u.

I've just hit halfway in the frst season of the game I'm playing right now, and my odds have gone up sharply in the media and the top draw results arn't quite as easy to come by now....although I'm still undefeated icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i just drew my seconcond match with late goal

Hey Fuss, i admire your work, but i have a quick question when playing AWAY:

What minor changes you use before a game and in half time when the opposite team is a little bit better than you are. Because i used some of your recommended changes but it will not help much.

thnx in advance icon_smile.gif

Hey Fuss, i admire your work, but i have a quick question when playing AWAY:

What minor changes you use before a game and in half time when the opposite team is a little bit better than you are. Because i used some of your recommended changes but it will not help much.

thnx in advance icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Melvinf:

i just lost my first match out of 20odd games this not working for me back to my old tatic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You lose 1 game out of 20 and its not working??????

Wow!

This tactic is nothing like before???

Well seeing as though it is based on that...its quite hard to believe that...

I find its better...

To anybody that is in doubt of this tactic...

resultscg6.png

Thats is with a Hartlepool team expected to finish Mid-Table...Im in my 4th season and had promotion 2 tims in a row...Championship was quite a challenge and i finished 9th the next season

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mnm84:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Lambs:

Remember Morale is very very very important, there is a simple formula knocking around that allows you to improve a players morale by the player interaction. This is a cut down version and while not devised by me (credit to Mertle) I do use it to good effect:

Add up the last 3 form scores for the player and then base your response on the following:

19 or less = below

20-21 = acceptable

22 = pleased

23 and above = delighted

As this is affected by lots of factors, there can be small errors that neeed to be addressed on a player by player basis, but in general this can vastly improve a players morale. It also seems to get you added to their favourite personnel after about 3 uses, which is nice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've implemented this stratergy only to be met with bemusement - my team's underperforming but 5/6 players individually have acceptable form stats over the past three games, could this be why they disagree? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume your talking about player interaction?

If so, you need to do a spot of research with each player. In my game a score of 20 for scott parker is not "acceptable" but rather "below par". Noticed how when it works they leap up to Superb morale?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Melvinf:

i just lost my first match out of 20odd games this not working for me back to my old tatic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for the double post, but I thought every one knew tht you cannot just give the team a new tactic and expect it to work out of the box. It takes a few matches for them to adapt and a lot of matches if its a big change.

And if your undefeated in 20 why the heck do you need someone elses tactic?

Quick update on my season.

Tamworth

league two. played 12, won 12. for 36 against 5.

cups played 2 won 2, for 5, against 1.

Newcastle

Premier league. played 4 won 2 drew 2. for 7 against 3.

cups. played 4 won 3 drew 1. for 8 against 0.

Not bad so far.

Well so far so good....I used V3 and am now in my 3rd season with Peterborough Utd. I was 6 games into the season and I was 11th in the Championship (which isn't that bad) Im now using V4 and out of my first 5 games I have lost 2 and won 3 which is a big improvement.

Thankyou for making me look at the game tactics in a more in depth way...I've learnt quite alot. I'll post some screens up when I finish my season.

I've been testing your V3 and V4 tactics with Celtic and Wolves. Few tweaks (no major tweaks, just passing styles/closing down, length of the farrows) for one or two players depending the opposition.

I must admit, im a staunch believer in having more than two central midfielders when setting up a formation. I had created and testing a 3-2-2-2-1 formation with both Celtic and Wolves to no good success to be honest. I struggle against teams with good wingers and for the case of Celtic, i struggle in Europe (eventho i finshed 2nd in my group but id prefer to win the group with style.. i barely survived the group.. lots of 0-0s and 1-0s)

I thought having three CBs, adding with the players i have is the source of my problem defensively (my 3-2-2-2-1 setup gives me lotsa possession but i can say my team dont create GOOD chances..) so i thought i mite have a go with Fuss V3 and V4.

Result that matters, true. Ive won 10 sraight matches using V3 and V4 (with minor tweaks) using Wolves and 18 straight wins using Celtic. But i want to win Together with 'teaching' the opposition how to play 'beautiful' but still 'effective'. Ive read a thread somewhere here on ONE TOUCH FOOTBALL. Cleon suggested this is possible for a team to play crisp one touch football by having passing to 1 and tempo to 20.

I like the foundation of Fuss v3/v4 tactic but its too direct and one dimensional to me. Not to criticse but its too 'norwegian' (more due to directness to a target man). I want to build a (apply) TOUGHNESS WITH BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL. For the first time, i make MAJOR tweak of Fuss tactics.. on team instructions i set passing to 1-3 and tempo from 17-20. CBs on direct, fullbacks, wingers, MCs on global passing setting.

What happened was, after 5 matches i realised my wolves n celtic begin playing with zest and purpose. Crisp and beautiful interpass.. HOWEVER, it creates problem when my team lose possesion. my two MCs tend to leave a gap between MCs and DCs.. i find it prone to counter attack. I made another MAJOR tweak.. i add another MCs.. leaving one CB..

This extra MC acts both as DMC and DC. I put him in DMC position just to complete a TRIANGE in the middle. His mentality is -2 with the MCs. Ive tested this for another 5 matches and i finally satisfied. My team plays good possession and one touch football.

Please note that due to having only one CB, i play around the mentality on team instructions depending on the opposition. If im facing a team with two strikers, id lower the mntality of this 'extra midfield'.. in that way he still maintains the TRIANGLE i mentioned earlier but still can contain the two opposing strikers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've been testing your V3 and V4 tactics with Celtic and Wolves. Few tweaks (no major tweaks, just passing styles/closing down, length of the farrows) for one or two players depending the opposition.

I must admit, im a staunch believer in having more than two central midfielders when setting up a formation. I had created and testing a 3-2-2-2-1 formation with both Celtic and Wolves to no good success to be honest. I struggle against teams with good wingers and for the case of Celtic, i struggle in Europe (eventho i finshed 2nd in my group but id prefer to win the group with style.. i barely survived the group.. lots of 0-0s and 1-0s)

I thought having three CBs, adding with the players i have is the source of my problem defensively (my 3-2-2-2-1 setup gives me lotsa possession but i can say my team dont create GOOD chances..) so i thought i mite have a go with Fuss V3 and V4.

Result that matters, true. Ive won 10 sraight matches using V3 and V4 (with minor tweaks) using Wolves and 18 straight wins using Celtic. But i want to win Together with 'teaching' the opposition how to play 'beautiful' but still 'effective'. Ive read a thread somewhere here on ONE TOUCH FOOTBALL. Cleon suggested this is possible for a team to play crisp one touch football by having passing to 1 and tempo to 20.

I like the foundation of Fuss v3/v4 tactic but its too direct and one dimensional to me. Not to criticse but its too 'norwegian' (more due to directness to a target man). I want to build a (apply) TOUGHNESS WITH BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL. For the first time, i make MAJOR tweak of Fuss tactics.. on team instructions i set passing to 1-3 and tempo from 17-20. CBs on direct, fullbacks, wingers, MCs on global passing setting.

What happened was, after 5 matches i realised my wolves n celtic begin playing with zest and purpose. Crisp and beautiful interpass.. HOWEVER, it creates problem when my team lose possesion. my two MCs tend to leave a gap between MCs and DCs.. i find it prone to counter attack. I made another MAJOR tweak.. i add another MCs.. leaving one CB..

This extra MC acts both as DMC and DC. I put him in DMC position just to complete a TRIANGE in the middle. His mentality is -2 with the MCs. Ive tested this for another 5 matches and i finally satisfied. My team plays good possession and one touch football.

Please note that due to having only one CB, i play around the mentality on team instructions depending on the opposition. If im facing a team with two strikers, id lower the mntality of this 'extra midfield'.. in that way he still maintains the TRIANGLE i mentioned earlier but still can contain the two opposing strikers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I forgot to mention, my results however.. cant say is better than the original v3 and v4. But i believe once i have better central midfielders, i'll score more goals than i concede.

Hi FUSS, do you go into the match with a different tactic and change into the V4 during the pre-match team talk?

I remembered Lambs said about the special tweak that he is very impressed during the testing period. Is it mentioned in your previous post?

Thanks. icon_smile.gif

This will be the last version of this tactic - unless SI make any more changes.

I may release 'MiNiMaL_FuSS Back_To_Basics' which is a tactic thats alot more like V1 for those that loved the original, but there's no promise I'll even make this.Thanks for all your hard work you've put in to creating these tactics.have a top Christmas.

As always READ the whole post above, there r no super tactcis, u cant just plonk it on ur team and go out and win. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dayob77:

This will be the last version of this tactic - unless SI make any more changes.

I may release 'MiNiMaL_FuSS Back_To_Basics' which is a tactic thats alot more like V1 for those that loved the original, but there's no promise I'll even make this.Thanks for all your hard work you've put in to creating these tactics.have a top Christmas.

As always READ the whole post above, there r no super tactcis, u cant just plonk it on ur team and go out and win. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks for all your hard work you've put in to creating these tactics.have a top Christmas.

Hi Fuss

Created a new game with Aston Villa to test the new tactic. Brought quite a few new players so the team aren't gelling how they're supposed to. But I must say that the tactic is working very well. After 11 games in the premiership I've won 9, drew 1 and lost 1.

It works extremely well up front with Carew as the target man and Cesar Delgado as the very fast striker who also have several assists from his brilliant crosses from the left side.

Also Modric is very nice as the attacking midfielder and creates very nice through balls even though his long shots never ends up with goals, so I've set long shots to rarely.

I've tweaked the tactic a little bit so i play a little bit quicker, and I prefer to play 'mixed' balls to Carew because most of the Premiership defenders seem to be towering centre backs. Also of course little tweaks when i play against owen/martins i play with a little deeper defensive line and so forth.

A little strange thing is that i 3 times have been 3-0 or 4-0 in front at half time, and in the second half they often score 2 goals in the second half. As if my players lack of motivation but maybe that's part of my assistant manager taking care of team talks.

Anyways, thank you very much for what seems to be the best version of the tactic!

Jules H. - Sounds like assistant manager to me, try them urself, theres some good guides about. and when my teams up 3 or 4 at half time i often swap out the striker for a DMC, i'd rather hang onto that score with a clean sheet than risk losing it trying to score more.

gallen - lol this is on this very page, I don't do this no, but some people have had success with it. Personally i stick with V4 and tweak.

Sufian - One touch football should only work well when your playing teams worse than you....ie such a tactic should work brilliantly for Chelsea. All the same I'd be very intrested to see what you've done, my email is in my profile.

EveryoneElse - Glad your having success, be mindful of the re-ranks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Remember Morale is very very very important, there is a simple formula knocking around that allows you to improve a players morale by the player interaction. This is a cut down version and while not devised by me (credit to Mertle) I do use it to good effect:

19 or less = below

20-21 = acceptable

22 = pleased

23 and above = delighted

Do you mean at the end of the game i will give individual team talk based on this? or are you talking about something else?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sufian - One touch football should only work well when your playing teams worse than you....ie such a tactic should work brilliantly for Chelsea. All the same I'd be very intrested to see what you've done, my email is in my profile. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thatd be no problem Fuss. I currently have other committments at the moment. I will either post a link for you to download the .tac that i did or screenshots of the team instructions and such. Thanks for your reply and your time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Sufian - One touch football should only work well when your playing teams worse than you....ie such a tactic should work brilliantly for Chelsea. All the same I'd be very intrested to see what you've done, my email is in my profile.

thatd be no problem Fuss. I currently have other committments at the moment. I will either post a link for you to download the .tac that i did or screenshots of the team instructions and such. Thanks for your reply and your time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is true though that it only works when i play against 'lesser' teams. Im playing Celtic and as you know in the scottish league, only Rangers can possibly stifle me. Every team plays defensively against me even at their own turf. As i mentioned in my other post, i struggle in Europe. Most european teams find me as the 'lesser' team.

Basically, i think, this option of quick short passing game only works when the opposition plays defensive football.

The mid season slump has hit home, 6 defeats in 8 and the board rumbling discontentedly (despite 1 premiership title, 2 FA cups, 1 league cup, 1 promotion and 3 champions league trophies in 5 years with Ipswich Town!).

I currently lie in 10th, but do have games in hand, but I'm struggling to score and conceding too many.

Any ideas on how I can change this? I have a couple of decent target men, good wingers and a solid defence. Cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saumyajit:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Remember Morale is very very very important, there is a simple formula knocking around that allows you to improve a players morale by the player interaction. This is a cut down version and while not devised by me (credit to Mertle) I do use it to good effect:

19 or less = below

20-21 = acceptable

22 = pleased

23 and above = delighted

Do you mean at the end of the game i will give individual team talk based on this? or are you talking about something else? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do this a few days before your next match from the player interaction option that each player has under his profile. If it works correctly it should raise that players morale to "superb".

I've defated the mid-season slump

I started slumping the same as any of you mid-season, but I altered the tactic in certain places (made it a 4-3-1-2) and now I'm winning again nicely. I intend to switch back to normal V4 as soon as my manger stats say my preferred formation is 4-1-3-2 as this will help confuse the enemy by going back to a 4-4-2 again.

Here's what I did:

-Moved the RMC into the DMC position.

-Moved the LMC into central MC position.

-Shortend Winger Arrows.

-Altered MCs instructions a little (more holding now as he only central MC).

Worked for me, I suggest you make some kinda of similar change suitable to you're team when you hit the mid-season rerank...any kinda of formation change should confuse opponents.

SLUMP_formation.jpg

SLUMP_MC.jpg

SteJones - I imagine the 360 version will work quite differently. I have no idea how you do stuff on it sorry. As for instructions, most of the useufl one r posted with V4 on page 11 i think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FuSS,

Thanks for the reply and info.

I've defated the mid-season slump

I started slumping the same as any of you mid-season, but I altered the tactic in certain places (made it a 4-3-1-2) and now I'm winning again nicely. I intend to switch back to normal V4 as soon as my manger stats say my preferred formation is 4-1-3-2 as this will help confuse the enemy by going back to a 4-4-2 again.

Here's what I did:

-Moved the RMC into the DMC position.

-Moved the LMC into central MC position.

-Shortend Winger Arrows.

-Altered MCs instructions a little (more holding now as he only central MC).

Worked for me, I suggest you make some kinda of similar change suitable to you're team when you hit the mid-season rerank...any kinda of formation change should confuse opponents.

SLUMP_formation.jpg

SLUMP_MC.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how do you think, if i create 2 tactics with some difference as you reccomend(and change them between games), this will help's me to win when re-ranking is begin icon_smile.gif ?

Amazing tactic FUSS, it's not really worked for me in previous version's due to my squad and teamtalks and whatnot, but i tarted a new game all british isles and started unemployed , got offered the Haverfordwest County job in the WPL was predicted to finish 9th and board wanted me to fight relegation, ended finishing first and having an amazing season, with the help off my two target men, sometimes playing the 2 target men but one in the quick role, anyway here's some screenies of my season, thanks fuss i love FM again now :-

leagueop1.png

The league amazing results, went 18 games unbeaten and won 13 in a row, due to the re-ranking after christmas results got a bit harder but we mastered some 1 - 0 wins which was good.

doubleyv9.png

Did the double aswell which was awesome, so close to catching the treble, swansea knocked me out in the other cup in the semi's 4 - 3.

statsve9.png

Stats for the year, my defence isn't that strong i need another solid centre back but aslong as we score more than the opposition it doesn't really matter to meicon_smile.gif

tm1mz6.png

My 2nd choice target man who for most of the season when fit played in the role just off the targetmen but always amazing when my main targetmen aws out

tm2rx1.png

My main targetman was amazing winning welsh player of the year, he's height is something else but he performs superbly and makes V4 work like clockwork, only get beaten at most 3 times in the air a game.

assisterub7.png

This guy was originaly meant to be my explosive flick on guy but ended up being a utility player, playing attacking and defending midfielder, striker and right winger but none the less got loads of assists and a lot from the corner routine.

Sorry for all the screens but wanted to show you how much joy V4 has brought me.

Also last but not least i realise you do this for the community and i take my hat off to you its just the arseholes who winge about it saying its not good enough, people like that have scared off all the tactic releasers, so just keep up the good work mate and you've made FM the game for me again, christmas day come early with this tactic . KUTGW FUSS icon14.gif

hi FuSS, having good results with your tactic icon14.gif

I'd like to ask you two things:

1) in my team I have very good wingers, it seems I have better results altering the tempo moving the slider at middle or a bit more...what you think about?

2) can you explain better your way of tuning when the scout reports a very good winger (as Robben)?

I explain you what I do:

I see the side where he plays, then I change the arrow of the appropriate wing-back in the up direction (default is pointing down in your tactic). Then, in his personal page I tell him to go forward rarely (default is mixed) and in the opposition instructions I say to always close down the dangerous winger icon_wink.gif

Is this right or wrong?

Archived