MiNiMaL_FuSS 07 V4 || The home of the 4-4-2 || Updated Regularly!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Fuss,

I had another play with the tactic you e-mailed me a few months back.

I have had some success with it, by using it in a rotation of 3 different tactics, each fullfilling a certain "odds" selection.

I would be interested to know what you are working on now so we can compare notes.

I honestly believe that you need a few tactics in 8.02 that can be switched between, especially a last 15 minute tactic that stops the god dam computer scoring late equalisers.

Glad to see this topic alive. Well.. sorta :p

If anyone is still playing FM2007, I would be grateful for some suggestions on away games. For me, it is a much bigger issue than in FM2008. In home games, my team is playing incredible. I am able to outplay teams which are a lot stronger than me sometimes, which is great. But away from home, I struggle every single game. Even against much inferior opposition! Can something be done?

BTW, I'm playing with V4 on 7.0.2 patch.

• 6 months later...

Thanks wwfan.

Hey all, welcome back!

I'm hoping to revive this thread a little and then use it to talk tactics in 09, this thread had developed it's own mini community, and i hope afew of you are still about. I now I pretty much missed FM08 doing my final year of uni, but should have plenty of time for 09....well around work and other things!

Now I've got no idea what 09 will throw at us, but I'm pretty sure we can crack it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Afraid even I don't have a copy of this.

But if you google it, I have found my old tactics on various other sites and forums in the past.

"MiNiMaL_FuSS 07 V4" should do the trick with a bit of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived