Sports Interactive Community
h4r1

*** Squad Analyzer for FM2011 ***

This looks like a nice piece of work h4r1.

I have to say that the Squad Wizard idea is particularly impressive.

It's a shame these tools still have to rely on the use of another program to generate a .csv file though. Do you think there is a way to avoid this?

This looks like a nice piece of work h4r1.

I have to say that the Squad Wizard idea is particularly impressive.

It's a shame these tools still have to rely on the use of another program to generate a .csv file though. Do you think there is a way to avoid this?

ProZone, it was your Squad-Analysis-Tool who gave me the idea of creating this tool :D

You can use Print to Text File method, but you have to print one-by-one for each player.

That's why I also provide import using CSV, it's faster but depends on another program ...

Now that Genie is out... would you be so kind to tell us how to import data through it. I mean i know i have to create a template and then load my save in Genie, but i was wondering about the template... what exactly is it suppose to contain, i guess it has to have more then just attributes. So pls tell us, or provide a template to dl. if possible

For FM2010, FMSquad analyser was provide with a genie scout layout. I used the same layout for Genie scout 11 and it's working perfectly.

For FM2010, FMSquad analyser was provide with a genie scout layout. I used the same layout for Genie scout 11 and it's working perfectly.

Can you upload it somewhere or PM it to me, 10x

Link to download Genie Scout Layout for FMSquad Analyser : FMsquad.glf

For the moment Genie Scout has trouble to make csv file. So export in HTML first and with Excel convert to csv file.

Hi,

Bad news about the player attributes in genie scout fm11, such as pace jumping etc etc!!!.

They can no longer be used in the csv file, it can only be used in the HTML format.

This is a message from fmscout.com. On why they can no longer use player attributes in the csv file.

The from fmscout.com is listed below.

For those saying they can't export all the information of players in csv, please understand this is forbidden by the EULA from SI and SEGA. You should be able to export only basic information such as player name, club, age, etc... the rest information belong to SI and SEGA.

About displaying weight and height in players results and export in csv, it should become available in the next version (that would be 3rd beta).

Tried ... and failed. I guess the above post is right. When i imported in excel either from csv or html, i just get names and position :(( ... I can't use nor ProZone's tool :((

It's a shame from SI to have block this export tools !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their game is crap without use of third parties soft !!!!!!!

With the website not working could someone else upload it?

Just check my hosting, they currently perform a server maintenance. "Just wait for 2-3 hours", so they said :(

Great work h4r1. I'm having a great time with this.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. How do you remove a player from the database?

I had the same problem after finishing a season... i would also like to know this. The temporary solution for me was to delete the program and "install" it again, reloading the "new" database.

YOu may want to complain to your webhost........almost 24 hours later and the link to the website is still not working.....thought you should know

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. How do you remove a player from the database?

I had the same problem after finishing a season... i would also like to know this. The temporary solution for me was to delete the program and "install" it again, reloading the "new" database.

Yes, I didn't give the feature to modify the player database, not yet. If you want, you can overwrite file PLAYER.DBF only from the installer.

YOu may want to complain to your webhost........almost 24 hours later and the link to the website is still not working.....thought you should know
your website wont load dudeee

Sorry guys, there's nothing I can do about it, and can't complain too ... *sigh*

Here I quote the announcement from the webhost:

"Server #16 is under the maintenance. We are currently performing a maintenance on the Server #16. The server should be back online at some point on Sunday. Please do not submit and tickets about this issue and do not increase our work load as we are fully dedicated in resolving this server problem. We thank you for your patience and understanding."

any chance that the download link from your site can be posted on here?

No, I don't want to post the link here, because based on my experience from the previous version, people tend to do "hit-and-run". They just download my tool, and I don't know anything about them.

By using my own website, I can gather some interesting facts about my tool, such as:

The top 5 country which use this tool are: UK, USA, Germany, Portugal, Australia. (FM is popular in USA too? maybe it's Beckham factor :D)

About 900 person already download this, 800 who need the tutorial.

Only 30 person who bother to know about me, by seeing the About page :D

It's a shame from SI to have block this export tools !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their game is crap without use of third parties soft !!!!!!!

I can understand why SI blocks it. It prevents other person/companies to use FM player data to create similar games.

I've seen a tool for a football game called Winning Eleven which import CSV data from Football Manager to update its player's database.

I have a weir problem with this tool. I tried it once and it worked like a charm. Then I started a new save with the same team an the problem I get is that I can export the new data for players just fine but when I try to analyze the squad I get the calculations for all the players from the original save. Thing is - all the "old" players from the team get their stats renewed just fine, but the program still keeps the data from the players I signed in the earlier save, even though they're not in my team now.

I have a weir problem with this tool. I tried it once and it worked like a charm. Then I started a new save with the same team an the problem I get is that I can export the new data for players just fine but when I try to analyze the squad I get the calculations for all the players from the original save. Thing is - all the "old" players from the team get their stats renewed just fine, but the program still keeps the data from the players I signed in the earlier save, even though they're not in my team now.

Don't know if this problem could happen. You can overwrite PLAYER.DBF file with the one from the installer, and re-import again.

Is this still being worked on? Because while being quite buggy it is very promising.

Sorry, while I still have one-two ideas to be added on, but I have no time do it right now :(

I keep getting unhandled exception when trying to use the FMSEXL thingy.

I have NET framework 3.5...what would be the issue?

I can understand why SI blocks it. It prevents other person/companies to use FM player data to create similar games.

I've seen a tool for a football game called Winning Eleven which import CSV data from Football Manager to update its player's database.

Isn't winning eleven the Japanese translation for their version of pro evo?

Isn't winning eleven the Japanese translation for their version of pro evo?

No, pro evolution is the english translation of winning eleven.

I keep getting unhandled exception when trying to use the FMSEXL thingy.

I have NET framework 3.5...what would be the issue?

No, I think the problem is on the application itself. And there's nothing I can do because I depend on the other who made the FMSE framework.

I found when I started a new game using Brazil and Argentina leagues, I got the exception. But when I tried once again, with changes on the starting season or the starting country, it worked fine.

And also, I think it didn't work on the newest patch either ...

This is top class , really fell out of love with the game as i couldnt buy a win , i downloaded this made my own tactic fitting the players in there best postions and havent looked back , thank you !!!

Does anyone know how to delete players that are in there?

Sorry, I didn't give the 'delete' button yet. For the moment just replace these two files, PLAYER.DBF and PLAYER.CDX, with the ones from the installer.

Sorry, I didn't give the 'delete' button yet. For the moment just replace these two files, PLAYER.DBF and PLAYER.CDX, with the ones from the installer.

If you want to clear the database, including the default players (Watford etc.) do this:

Download DBF Viewer Plus - http://www.alexnolan.net/software/DBFPlus.exe

Run this file

Open player.dbf (probably located in the fmsquadv2 folder).

Delete all records you want to delete with the minus (-) button.

Done.

Hmmm ... just checked the link, it works .. you guys should try again ...

It working now I have downloaded and will test out this evening after work and comment. Looks very promising.

Hmmm ... just checked the link, it works .. you guys should try again ...

It worked for me - thanks h4r1 - oh and I checked out the About you page too - shame about the Tottenham thing ;)

Hope you get the time to perfect this - it looks like a really useful tool :)

A delete function would be very handy too lol

Is there a place to find Skills templates?

It worked for me - thanks h4r1 - oh and I checked out the About you page too - shame about the Tottenham thing ;)

Hope you get the time to perfect this - it looks like a really useful tool :)

A delete function would be very handy too lol

Is there a place to find Skills templates?

Yeah, damn you Peter Crouch ... and I think they won't make it to the Champions League again next season :(

About Skills templates ... didn't have any clues ... guess you can search it on this forum about the skills ...

I have added the delete function, along with a completely new feature that you guys may find it interesting.

I have finished the software, but currently I have no time to upload it and update the website about this new feature.

Hopefully this weekend I'll have my spare time to work on it.

I've already download this tool but until now I don't know how to use it properly, to be honest. Can you give me simple tutor, bud :)

I've already download this tool but until now I don't know how to use it properly, to be honest. Can you give me simple tutor, bud :)

There's a tutorial page on the website: www.myfm.co.cc

Squad Analyzer for FM2011 version 2.1 is released today! See the screenshot on the first post! See the detail and to download on www.myfm.co.cc

Haven't had the time yet to try version 2.1 but may I just say WOW in capitals? Looks like you've made the ultimate squad management tool. Even reminds me of the Hattrick.org tools... :thup:

Coul you provide the layout for geniescout import?

I quote this from fmscout website:

"NOTE: For those saying they can't export all the information of players in csv, please understand this is forbidden by the EULA from SI and SEGA. You should be able to export only basic information such as player name, club, age, etc... the rest information belong to SI and SEGA. "

That's why importing from geniescout didn't work anymore ...

Looking good, really like the strength & weakness feature, and the ability to add your own even more :).

Found a little bug though: he can't import players with a 'ă' in their name. Renaming to a normal 'a' does the trick though :).