Best Graphics cards??and anyone running evey league well?

GC28

I'm in the middle of building a pc and i know a lot of time is going to be spent on fm once I'm good to go :)

is anyone out there running loads of leagues with a big database?An if you are is it running well?an what are your specs???

if anyone has any advice on a decent graphic card for fm it would be helpful as i think I'm going to start off just using the inbuilt i3 graphics

this is my basic spec

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor, 3400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

Total Physical Memory 4.00 GB

Total Virtual Memory 8.00 GB

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

Adapter RAM 1.00 GB

Surprisingly I'm running all leagues as playable, with approx 160,000 players (probably more after regens and whatever are included) and it's far quicker than I expected. I'm also running high graphics, showing stadiums, crowds and weather effects with the 3D cameras despite the pretty crappy basic graphics card (4.5star 3D rating). The setup screen reckons half a star speed for the game which made me think CM2 on 486/Win95 sort of speed but it's faster than that :p

Thanks for the help guys ended up going with an i3 dual 3.06ghz (with a motherboard capable of an update to i7) and 8gigs of ram just gonna roll with integrated graphics for now an then get a half decent graphics card in a few weeks!

funny i was set on the amd but reports on it seemed to be that amd is only really useful for BIG pc gamers?!?

Archived