• Last Reply

as Iceland manager I observed a match between HK and FH

HK FH

Shots 33 17

On Target 12 3

Woodwork 2 0

Clear Cut 6 3

Score 0 3

HK at the time is 4th in the league FH is 7th... they have a great striker who scored a hat trick, and a goal keeper great on one-on-ones while HK if I put on a reserve team could cause trouble... a little biased at times

kfklogo.png

Season 16 January February and March Update - Urvalsdeild:

Results | Finances

We won every game except the two we just decided to fall asleep in. As explained above the second draw was just stupid and we should have won.

Finances took a hit when the chairman decided that taking £9m was a good idea...

Transfers | Squad

Sene has gone, I feel a could have got more than the £4.9m for him but the board took over the transfer. I also made my biggest signing of my career, an 18 year old striker from Boca who looks the business!

That is all of the squad that I could fit on one screen, that shows you how big it is! You might notice how many 18 year olds and 4.5 potential players I have as well. I am building for the future in a BIG way.

ah I have had over 200k p/w... 19M transfer is sweet if you can find the right players

I don't think I need to spend much money for about 5 seasons as long as my players don't get sold. I will need a new keeper in about 4 years other than that I have players in every position who are 24 or younger

Nice! I'd get him training as an AMR or AML as well given those stats. Personally I'd go with AML as his jumping and heading along with his right footedness will make him a hell of a threat at the back post as an inside forward.

Why thank you, I am still filling it out most weeks though. I had 13002 people in the first game (capacity is just over 13,000) so hopefully another expansion will come. We also improved our training and youth facilities again.

kfklogo.png

Season 16 July Half Season Update - Urvalsdeild:

Results | League Table

So much win, can't say much more.

Surprised at the table?

The European Seeding still the same. However if you look at the table we should get an upgrade next year: Clicky We also improved a lot in the European standings, getting into the Knockout rounds helped a lot.

Finances | Transfers

Now over 13000 seated, we own the largest stadium in Iceland but really need to keeper succeeding in Europe.

The new transfer is an 18 year old Turkish D RC from FC Bayern II who looks the bomb.

Any information you want then just ask.

Flamers

Hey,

I'll start off by saying I love your thread and have followed it for a while. :) I am new to FM and the little FM I have played has been with larger teams but i decided to start a journeyman save starting with lower league clubs, much like your Iceland club. I was just wondering how you found all these good players that you signed on Frees and the players from places like Africa. Do you look for them yourself or what?

Thanks for the help :)

Hey,

I'll start off by saying I love your thread and have followed it for a while. :) I am new to FM and the little FM I have played has been with larger teams but i decided to start a journeyman save starting with lower league clubs, much like your Iceland club. I was just wondering how you found all these good players that you signed on Frees and the players from places like Africa. Do you look for them yourself or what?

Thanks for the help :)

I have 16 scouts currently, my board kindly gave my world wide scouting while I was in tier 4. When I got that I immediately scouted Brazil and Ukraine. Then gradually I have expanded the search as I got more scouts, I think the reason for me getting so many african players lies in the leagues I loaded and quite a lot come from the French colony countries.

Any of your games been called off for volcanic activity yet? ;)

Haha, no. The game isn't that realistic :p

hahaha no the volcano's went dormant again or the league doesn't care lol

We just don't care :D

Archived