Sports Interactive Community
John Smith

The Football Manager Regen Faces Database

Holy cow! :D

This thread is so awesome it made me forget I'm artistically challenged, so now I just have to give facemaking a shot...

Well, it's easier than I expected... I just have a couple of questions:

1) Which camera/zoom settings on FaceGen do I have to use so that I can save the bmp and past FM's hairstyles on it without said hair being "off"? Is 180x180 the ideal image size for recycling FM hairstyles?

2) How do I get rid of the persistent 5 o'clock shadow?

3) Can I add texture overlays in FaceGen using some of the FM hairstyles, so I can avoid photoshopping them afterwards?

I'm moving house in two weeks so not got much spare time at the moment. But don't worry, there will be more to come soon.

did everything went well? hope so.

when can we expect more pictures from your style? thanks.

I made a template I use that allows me to change the colour of a suit, so tie, collar and jacket colours can be changed. throw out a few suggestions on colour if you want a specific set. I'd suggest keeping the jacket in the greys, because bright colours may look odd. A light grey suit and white collar are my personal favourites.

suit2.pngsuitcopy.png

Hi I'm back online after my house move and phone company problems. Lots of improvements to do on the house and overtime at work to pay for them at the moment.

I'll get back to it soon and answer some of the PM'S shortly.

Sorry to just disappear like that.

I'll not be doing any more of these until later in the year (golf & garden take priority when the sun's out I'm afraid :) ). If there's still interest later in the year I'll do some more faces in each style.

Its been a long time coming but here are my latest additions.

markb.pnggaryh.pngchinn.pngphilj.png

I will continue to do these but it will be at a slower rate than previously. I'm just struggling to find the time at the moment. Don't you hate it when real life takes over.

Well, it's easier than I expected... I just have a couple of questions:

1) Which camera/zoom settings on FaceGen do I have to use so that I can save the bmp and past FM's hairstyles on it without said hair being "off"? Is 180x180 the ideal image size for recycling FM hairstyles?

2) How do I get rid of the persistent 5 o'clock shadow?

3) Can I add texture overlays in FaceGen using some of the FM hairstyles, so I can avoid photoshopping them afterwards?

1) I just make it the default size (400 X 400 I think) Then resize to approximatly 50% in paintshop. The hair is a bit of trial and error resizing until it looks right. Just resize paste it on, if its wrong undo the paste and the origional resize and try again. and its not always the same % for height and width (for example, sometimes I might have to reduce the width by say 50% and the height by 47% until it fits right) Once you have a few tries you will know roughly where you need to start.

2) Try unticking the show facial hair box. Shadow can also be reduced in the colours section.

3) I don't think this is possible. I do lots of editing in paintshop afterwards

How's this for a first attempt at putting my face in the game? I used the FC United kit I made for the game, but forgot to take the shadow off the kit. I'll sort that out before I use it in the game, even though it probably won't show on the dark skin I use.

Edit: Had a go at making Matt Busby as well.

wheatofacegen.pngbusbygen.png

How's this for a first attempt at putting my face in the game? I used the FC United kit I made for the game, but forgot to take the shadow off the kit. I'll sort that out before I use it in the game, even though it probably won't show on the dark skin I use.

Edit: Had a go at making Matt Busby as well.

wheatofacegen.pngbusbygen.png

Very good, are you planning to make some more or just trying it out? :thup:

I made a middle aged European looking face to use as my manager pic in my Litex save. It's Berbatov's face, edited a bit to make it look less like him. The second one is my attempt at one of the best goalkeepers to ever wear a Manchester United kit. The third is a preview of my Solskjaer face. The hair is a custom style I've been designing myself.

Europeanmanager.pngschmeichelregen.pngsolskjaergenpreview.png

You still taking any requests? I'm after one of myself done. I've tried but I just can't get anywhere near it, and the hair just doesn't seem to want to work for me.

Love the work guys!

Only thing I request is more manager faces with glasses!

When I create some faces, I use the suits I posted before and these glasses in some cases. So if you care, or others are still creating these and want some glasses, try these if you want.

ilSBU.png2hMi7.pngrtOTr.pngCClDQ.png

You still taking any requests? I'm after one of myself done. I've tried but I just can't get anywhere near it, and the hair just doesn't seem to want to work for me.

What sort of thing, I might see if I can sort anything?

Can someone post here a 'default' face so I can experiment with different hairstyles? Preferably a caucasian face but not too white.

Some of these are really good. I've wanted to put a regen looking face into my game, but as me for a long time so will try this out. Thanks.

Me, albeit a little slimmer and a more blonder.

Me_zps477e1bff.png

Great program by the way.

South Asian regens

Regens5_zpsbe17518e.jpg

Mixture of regens

Regens7_zpse6a78427.jpg

Mixed race regens

Regens9_zpse7f4db20.jpg

More mixed regens

Regens6_zps1cc9dae7.jpg

Eastern europe regens

Regens8_zpsa45a2044.jpg

Regens1_zpsfcf86cab.jpg

More mixed regens

Regens4_zps99539222.jpg

Regens3_zps8cca4b7d.jpg

South asian regens

Regens2_zpsd86ed4a2.jpg

And of course, real life regens..

Rooney

Regens12_zpsc3cbbf84.jpg

Owen

Regens13_zps910718f3.jpg

Ronaldo

Regens11_zps8aa06587.jpg

Alan Shearer

Regens14_zpse90462a2.jpg

Sergio Aguerro

Aguerrowithadifference_zpsae88a908.jpg

And for you political football fans, David Cameron

Regens10_zps1c6ebbbb.jpg

It's been a long time since I did these (is it really over 4 years?) but I have seen one or two of mine being used in some career updates. Nice to know folk do use them.

I'm tempted to do a few more for old times sake but a recent computer upgrade deprived me of my trusty old copy of Paint Shop Pro and an impending house move means no time to learn GIMP at the moment.

If you create yourself as a manager and add the photo as a regen does it age with time - Im sure I read somewhere that all regens age as they get older but wondered if it is the same if you create one yourself - if so do you need to add the file to a certain location in the game to make it happen