Agents - Rebuild relationships?

Hi, I've recently been trying to negotiate numberous times with a agent on trying to sign a player, and the sticking point is the agents fee, which i just can't match. My relationship with the agent is now 'hatred' thus he now wants ever higher fees! I was wondering if there was anyway possible to rebuild a relationship with an agent as the player is pure quality and would fit in my side perfect. Would signing other players he is agent too and give him a healthy fee increase our relationship? Or would i just have to prayer the player and agent depart company?

Thanks in advance

im struggling with this too, each time i dont give exactly what they want the agent starts hating me, thats not right, or at least your relationship with him shouldnt decrease so much. After 2/3 conversations with him for a new contract on one of my players he hates me, i used fmrte and he has 100 (highest) in dislike people... that cant be right. Also, last season i gave the same player a contract that was accepted directly, but he didnt like me more than before.

I also think that if you barteer a lot in only one negociation that also reduces the "feeling" between the agent and you, even tho the end up accepting it.

Archived