Manager Challenge

I remember a challenge last year where you started unemployed with the lowest reputation with the following leagues - England, France, Italy, Spain and Germany. The point was to get as many trophies from different leagues around Europe.

Anyone know if there is a thread for this year?

One of these?

Name: EKFC™ presents 'The Ultimate Gaffer' - FM2010 challenge to thrill, test and travel!

Author: Fudger and TheMightyDuck08

Leagues: England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and one other nation of your choice

Eligible Clubs: Any

Aim: To become the Ultimate gaffer.

Name: Gundo's FM10 European Adventure Challenge™

Author: Gundo

Leagues: Numerous Small European Nations.

Eligible Teams: Any newly promoted team in the bottom tier of your chose League in the Second season.

Aim: To win the top Tier of your chosen league an dthe Champions league.

Name: FM10 Small Club to Big Club Big Euro Nation Challenge Formerly known as JoseRR's Big Euro Nation Challenge.

Author: iacovone

Leagues: One from: France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Turkey.

Eligible Clubs: Any newly promoted team in the bottom tier of your chosen league in the second season. In the case of Scotland it's the team that finishes rock bottom.

Aim: To win the top tier of your chosen league and also the champions league.

Thats it - The Ultimate Gffer - dont see one for FM2011 so maybe we could get it up and running...

I liked that one but didn't have time. I wouldn't mind doing it this year. I don't have the patience for the small club to big club things.

EDIT: Neither of the lads that set it up have been posted since September. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we restarted it. I'll sort it, it'll not take me long.

Archived