[FM11] A is for Apatit, Z is for...

Lower Leagues Rule

The Plan

I am planning on running my game along the lines of the former challenge: Canvey!!!'s FM09 Alphabet Challenge, so I will be starting at Apatit in Russia's Third Division, an Amateur club who are sitting mid-table as I take over, I am hoping to move every year or so, but I may stay and build up as I move as well. And if I can't get a job at my next letter then I will go into International Management until such time as I can find a new club. When I move clubs I am also going to try and collect players as far as I can, so when I leave Apatit, I will take a player with me to my "B" team, then as I move onto the "C" Club I will take that player and hopefully a member of the "B" team as well.

The Set-up

Version: 11.2.1

Edits: Extension to Russia, Spain, Germany & Ukraine + Uzbek, Azerbaijan & NZ Leagues.

Leagues Loaded: Azerbaijan (Level 3), Uzbekistan (Level 3), Belgium (3rd Div), England (Champ), France (Ligue 1), Germany (Oberliga), Greeve (Div B), Italy (Serie A), Portugal (Liga Sagres), Poland (1st Div), Russia (3rd Div), Scotland (3rd Div), Spain (3rd Div), Sweden (2nd Div), Ukraine (3rd Div), Australia (A-League), NZ (ASB Prem), Argentina (Prem), Brazil (1st Div)

Database: Large with no extras.

The Manager & Club

Jono Newton is a Sunday League Footballer from New Zealand who is taking charge of the Amateur Apatit in the Russian Third Division North West. He is looking to make an alphabetical trip around the world while trying to win as much as he can and have some fun while doing it. Looking forward to this career, I will try to keep my updates into separate sections, one for the Club, one for a possible future step, one for my players I am going to be following, and one for what else is happening around the world each season.

• 2 weeks later...

Apatit Kirovsk

Russian 3rd Division NW 2010

Details

Predicted Finish: 1st

Actual Finish: 1st (Graph)

Transfers: 23 in, 1 out

Squad: 1st XXI

Finances: £3.5k

The League

When I took over on June 1st 2010 the club was sitting in 10th in the 3rd Division North West with a 2-8-1 record after 11 games (GF/A: 14-10), during my spell at the club we lost our first match, but then proceeded to move unbeaten from then through til the end of the season ending with a 16-2-1 record under my leadership (GF/A: 63-10). This led to us winning the league with ease even though we were at one point behind by 10 points and in 14th spot, when we first made it to second we were still 10pts behind, once we defeated Svarog they seemed to lose all form and fell behind us.

The Players

Being an amateur club meant I could just bring in players whenever I liked and they would play straight away. It did mean other clubs could just steal our players as well, but it meant I built the best club in the division with ease. Hopefully we become Semi-Pro on promotion or it is going to be really hard to stay up. The stars of our effort were:

Andrey Danilov (MRL)

Andrey Demkin (ST)

Denys Smirnov (AMRC)

Mariusz Myszka (ST, ML)

Maxim Obozny (AMC, ST)

The History

|--------|--------------------|----------|------|----------------------|
| Season |        Club        | Division | Posi |     Achievements     |
|  2010  | [b]A[/b]patit Kirovsk (A) | Rus 3rd  |  [url="http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7391/russianthirddivisionnor.png"]1st[/url] |  Champs & Promotion  |

My Record

|--------|--------------------|----------|-------|
| Season |      Club(s)       |  Record  | GF/GA |
|  2010  | Apatit Kirovsk     |  16-2-1  | 63-10 |
|  2011  | Apatit Kirovsk     |   0-0-0  |  0-0  |
| Total  | Apatit Kirovsk     |  16-2-1  | 63-10 |

abctitle.png

A is for Apatit Kirovsk

Russian 2nd Division NW 2011

Moving On July 2011

Details

Predicted Finish: 16th

Position on Leaving: 5th (Graph)

Transfers: 4 in, 4 out

Squad: Team List

Season Tickets: 69 (^4)

Finances: £55k (£120k Loan)

The League

After being promoted my main aim was to stay up and avoid relegation, but given that all investigations once the club became Semi-Pro appeared to show that my current squad was about the best I could get. I was seriously worried that we were going down, I never expected that the reason we couldn't find any better players was that we had a squad capable of challenging for the title. The early season saw us in the top 3 for a while, but a couple of bad results saw us settle into 5th spot and we seemed to be battling at the point a bunch of "B" clubs in Spain became available. When I left in early July Apatit sat comfortably in 5th spot and in the race for the top of the table, clearly they were not going to be relegated and with a few changes could possibly go up.

Results

Player Stats

North-West Cup

The Cup saw us advance through the 2nd and 3rd round with ease as we scored 9 goals, and allowed only 1.

Results

Player Stats

The Players

Well promotion meant we became Semi-Pro and I had to sign my players to contracts so that they would stay with us and we could start to build a team that might be able to help us out. In the end there were very few signings, but the club was strong enough and really the same guys were leading the way once more.

Andrey Demkin (ST) - 17 goals in 17 games, he has scored 36 goals in 36 games for Apatit what a revelation. Even when he played for TOM & Dinamo Moscow he never achieved that sort of success.

Mariusz Myszka (ST) - Not quite as good as Demkin, but the young Pole looks pretty good, is the first player I am targeting to take with me.

Alexander Lis (MRC) - One of only 4 signings this season, he has managed to provide a fair few goals, he looks better on the right, but has played a fair few games through the middle.

Andrey Danilov (MRL) - He managed a fair few good appearances in the new season looks like a good player even if he is getting older.

Nazar Khymych (DC) - The Ukranian came in this offseason and looked solid, but he was one of a few who really stretched my 3 Foreigners ruling in Russia. He played great at the back once he got the start.

Andrey Bonadysenko (DLC) - A great player for his age, he is another possibility for me to try and take to my B Club as well.

The History

| Season |        Club        | Division | Posi |     Achievements     |
|  2010  | [b]A[/b]patit Kirovsk (A) | Rus 3NW  |  [url="http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7391/russianthirddivisionnor.png"]1st[/url] |  Champs & Promotion  |
|  2011  | [b]A[/b]patit Kirovsk (A) | Rus 2NW  |  [url="http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8053/russianseconddivisionno.png"]5th[/url] |  Left Club July 10th |

My Record

| Season |      Club(s)       |  Record  | GF/GA |
|  2010  | Apatit Kirovsk     |  16-2-1  | 63-10 |
|  2011  | Apatit Kirovsk     |   7-6-3  | 32-21 |
| Total  | Apatit Kirovsk     |  23-8-4  | 95-31 |

And now I have packed my bags for Spain's Third Division where I will be taking over Becerril in Group 8. They are a small club newly promoted to the third division and the aim here is to build a bit more of a reputation as I aim for promotion once more.

To be Continued....

abctitle.png

B is for Becerril

brand.gif

Spanish Third Division Group 8 2011/12

Pre Season

Details

Predicted Finish: 20th

Transfers: 28 in (32k), 4 out (€0)

Squad: 1st Team

Season Tickets: 138 (^13)

Finances: €120k

Transfers

I signed a large number of players for the club as shown above in my transfers, always improving the club and looking for those players to make a difference. Some of the bigger signings are below:

Andrey Bonadysenko (DLC) - The guy from Apatit to join my club is the signing I could make after my Polish Striker wouldn't sign.

Ricardo Malafaia (MC) - The Portuguese signing is one of the best in my midfield, he is guaranteed a role, while the others battle to play alongside him.

Juan Jose Figueroa (ST) - The old hand upfront is the best striker we have, he hasn't had the best start to the season, but he is a highlight.

Friendlies

Results

vs Tropezon 1:1

Malafaia

at Vinemor 1:1

Corcobado

at Lagun Artea 1:0

Isaac

vs Real Madrid "C" 3:0

Larreina (2), Corcobado

at Adelaide Galaxy 2:0

Dani Hernandez (2)

So some good signings, and some good results, hopefully it is a good omen for the season going forward.

Having lost Figueroa for 3 months to injury we are really struggling to score goals, fighting to stay above relegation and in a bit of trouble. We manage to steal a few results to keep us clear and the whole division is tight right from top to bottom, so hopefully I can improve my reputation here before I move along.

Archived