Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

metal_guitarist

Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.2 Database Update

Gael Kakuta has signed a new four-and-a-half-year contract with Chelsea.

Liverpool have raided Millwall to sign teenage goalkeeper Yusuf Mersin for an undisclosed fee.

Liverpool have also completed a deal to sign striker Kristoffer Peterson, 16, from Savedalens IF.

AC Milan have confirmed that a deal has been reached which will see Antonio Cassano join the club. He is on contract until 2014 albeit with reduced wages than at Sampdoria.

Nemanja Pejcinovic has signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with Nice.

He hasnt transferred to west hame though has he? He more than likely will but nothing can happen until the window opens and you cant add editor data on something that may happen.

thanks for the info guys. Marc- the Gardner and Hogg deals should be in the above update. If they aren't (can't see why they wouldn't be), definately in for 1st Jan.

He hasnt transferred to west hame though has he? He more than likely will but nothing can happen until the window opens and you cant add editor data on something that may happen.

Are you the real Marc Albrighton?

what is everyone's view on me adding in youth players once they have turned 16 IRL, such as Kenji Gorre, Jack Barmby, Nathaniel Chalobah etc without having a ton of 14 yr olds in the database that happened last year that CromScott added? Gorre has agreed to sign a pro deal on his 17th birthday by the way

Also, January transfers. I know a couple of people above would prefer to have them in as future transfers, although loans would have to be there all game because you can't set a future loan. So would you like them as future transfers or as SI do them and just in from the start?

thanks for the info guys. Marc- the Gardner and Hogg deals should be in the above update. If they aren't (can't see why they wouldn't be), definately in for 1st Jan.

They arent in the 11.2 database i checked if thats what you meant im not sure.

what is everyone's view on me adding in youth players once they have turned 16 IRL, such as Kenji Gorre, Jack Barmby, Nathaniel Chalobah etc without having a ton of 14 yr olds in the database that happened last year that CromScott added? Gorre has agreed to sign a pro deal on his 17th birthday by the way

i agree think its good having young players in if u do i would do it as a seperate xml tho

Also, January transfers. I know a couple of people above would prefer to have them in as future transfers, although loans would have to be there all game because you can't set a future loan. So would you like them as future transfers or as SI do them and just in from the start?

I would still like them as future transfers. As for loans, I think the most realistic way would be to keep the loan for the same length of time as IRL but obviously from the start. That was the team that has the player will still only have his benefit for the same amount of time as IRL so it doesnt really matter when he joins.

Yes add youth players aswell if you can as a seperate file. They need to be properly judged though. No point adding them if they are all going to be -9 wonderkids.

I agree. It would be much more realistic this way.

Me tooooooo!

Tbh I would even like you to change the transfers that SI did to have them only occur in January, or whenever they actually happen(ed) IRL.

Have just thought of another 2 potential problems with doing it that way:

1) if the player gets injured, the deal won't go through due to failing the medical

2) the club may buy another player using up the transfer money needed to complete the RL transfer again meaning the deal won't go through

I'll have a think and decide next week.

Simao from At.Madrid (Spain) to Besiktas (Turkey), €2 million Euros transfer fee paid and he signs for 2 years with Besiktas at 2,7 Million € per year.

This has been confirmed by both teams and the player, he played his last game with At.Madrid yesterday and said bye to the fans.

i would wait till the new patch with the data update comes out before you start doing the update and concentrate doing the the adding youth players that will no be in the game. cause all what your doing will be in new update just a idear.

have u renamed the leagues and cups in it? if so i think i'll have a download later xP

have u renamed the leagues and cups in it? if so i think i'll have a download later xP

I'd really rather he didn't. That is easily done with a .lnc file (sortitoutsi.net do a good one).

Inter Milan confirm Benitez's exit as manager.

Hannover's Mike Hanke is to join Borussia Monchengladbach on a two-and-a-half-year contract.

Ruben Cani has agreed a new contract with Villarreal until 2014.

Simao Sabrosa leaves Atletico Madrid after opting to join Besiktas.

Adam Drury has put pen to paper on a new one-year deal at Norwich.

Genoa have agreed a deal with Parma for Alberto Paloschi and Luca Antonelli. Genoa have agreed to pay Parma €7million. They will also send Raffaele Palladino and Francesco Modesto to Parma in exchange.

As part of the deal Antonelli and Modesto both move permanently to their respective clubs.But Palladino and Paloschi move on co-ownership deals, with Parma and Genoa simply swapping, with Juvetnus and Milan respectively still owning the other half of the players.

Nottingham Forest will sign Robbie Findley on a free transfer on a two and half year contract.

Hungarian striker Andras Simon has left Liverpool after terminating his contract by mutual consent.

Steven Naismith has signed a new deal with Rangers until May 2015.

Coventry defender Ben Turner has committed his future to the club by penning a new three-and-a-half-year deal.

thanks PK.

Okay just a quick update so you guys know what's going on.

Firstly, I've decided to just add the January transfers in from the start. I appreciate StevoRobbo, JimmyIOCS and Luckz's points and agree with you, but I don't want the problems I posted above cropping up which could lead to the transfer not happening at all.

Secondly, I have made a mess up whilst editing in the young players and accidently merged the files. Didn't realise til I just booted up a game now and saw some duplicates. I've added in around 15 I think from the Premier League and I reckon I'll leave it at that because my knowledge about young players that age elsewhere is pretty poor. They've been rated fairly IMO, 1 -9 (which is deserved), a few -8's then -7's, -6's and 1 -5 I think.

Thirdly, I have now just started compiling a spreadsheet of all loans that have expired or are due to expire at the end of this month and in January, along with any future transfers. As you probably know, there's a lot of them, so if I do miss a few please let me know and I'll sort it for the next release. I hope by the final release in February I'll have got rid of the lot. I'll remove the loans as they expire, so if a loan expires 4th January it won't be in the taken out in the update on Jan 1st because the player will still be at the club.

Think that's covered everything, have a good Christmas/New Year and happy FM'ing. :D

Hull City have extended the loan deal of Manchester United's Cameron Stewart until the end of the season.

Besiktas stepped in to sign Hugo Almeida for a fee of 2million euros (£1.7m). [simao's fee was 7m euro(£6m)]

Hajime Hosogai is set to join Bayer Leverkusen on a 4 and half year contract. Leverkusen will then immediately loan Hosogai out to second-division outfit FC Augsburg.

M_G.

The future transfers wont be a problem if you set it as a future transfer in the game and add the value of the transfer to the buying clubs budget. That way when you start a new game, any money for future transfers will be taken away automatically but the club will still have the same transfer budget because your just adding it to begin with.

Its like the new patch which has Lindegaard's future transfer included. Even if you blew all your budget, the transfer still goes through because the money is accounted for. So all you need to do is add the value of the transfer to the buying clubs budget.

As for a player being injured, I dont think it matters if the transfer is already finalised. Maybe do a test save with a future transfer and injure the player just before he moved using FMRTE and see what happens. Im sure it will still go through.

Personally i also would have the transfers as "future" if it is doible like Stevo is saying. It would make the game and you incredible update that much realistic and fun! :D Just what we need to start a new save on Xmas holiday! :D

I'll run a sim a little later and see what happens. I actually spent last night removing all the loans from England that expire 31st Dec/1st Jan and added all the future transfers in game that happen 1st Jan, so I'd have to go back add them all in again unfortunately. Depending on what the sim throws up I'll probably do the future transfer thing for the same time next year to save adding in everything again.

Thats good news MG! Hope the sim goes well... and btw. let us know who wins the CL! :D

Thanks PK.

I've run the sim and happy to report no problems, the future transfer system will definately be something I'll incorporate in future releases. I've removed all loans for England up until 1st Jan and plan to do Spain, Italy and hopefully Scotland tomorrow. Wednesday won't be able to do much but I hope by Friday I'll have France and Germany done too.

Thanks PK.

I've run the sim and happy to report no problems, the future transfer system will definately be something I'll incorporate in future releases. I've removed all loans for England up until 1st Jan and plan to do Spain, Italy and hopefully Scotland tomorrow. Wednesday won't be able to do much but I hope by Friday I'll have France and Germany done too.

Great news :thup: Thanks for giving it a go. Hopefully it wont be too much work for you. I just wish SI would do it with their official patch. If one man can do it im sure they could. Its the only thing missing in the game for me.

Did you try injuring a player before the transfer went through to see if he still moves?

yeah. I put Lionel Messi as a future transfer to United on 1.1.2011 with a broken leg severity 30 until 1.2.2011 and it went through. Deal was £22m and starting budget is £17.5m but by January the budget had gone up to near £60m anyway considering there was still £40m-odd left.

yeah. I put Lionel Messi as a future transfer to United on 1.1.2011 with a broken leg severity 30 until 1.2.2011 and it went through. Deal was £22m and starting budget is £17.5m but by January the budget had gone up to near £60m anyway considering there was still £40m-odd left.

Cool. Cant wait to start a save after the Jan window now using this.

KUTGW :thup:

Awesome... Any idea when this update is coming out? Appreciate it

Cheers Stevo. mm007, Jan 1st at some point. Probably quite late in the day as I've got to now add in all the future transfers from the original 11.2.1 that I removed last night, and then put all the players I've transferred back at their old clubs and do them as future transfers. Only thing is the transferred player's squad number is likely to be incorrect when they move because you can't set what squad no. they'll take in the editor.

Cheers Stevo. mm007, Jan 1st at some point. Probably quite late in the day as I've got to now add in all the future transfers from the original 11.2.1 that I removed last night, and then put all the players I've transferred back at their old clubs and do them as future transfers. Only thing is the transferred player's squad number is likely to be incorrect when they move because you can't set what squad no. they'll take in the editor.

You shouldnt need to add them all back. Just load the original 11.2.1 database in the editor and then add your changes again. Or would it be quiker for you to add the things you have removed again rather than start again?

well I've decided to do 2 versions, one with future transfers, one without so people have a choice. I'll remove the loans, make a copy of the file and then add the future transfers back into the relevant file. If you play a league that has just finished it's season, then choose 2010 as your start date as I've done quite a few transfers/retirements.

Parma have signed Spanish winger Toni Calvo on loan for the rest of the season with an option to buy at the end of the loan.

Malaga have signed Roma's Julio Baptista, and Atletico Madrid duo Ignacio Camacho and Sergio Asenjo. Baptista has agreed a deal until 2013 with the transfer fee of €2million with Roma. Camacho will sign a four and a half year deal. There may be an option to re-purchase. No specifics on Asenjo's contract I'm afraid.

Stoke have landed Jermaine Pennant on a permanent deal from Real Zaragoza.Thewinger has joined the Potters on a two-and-a-half-year deal and an initial fee of £1.725million which could rise to £2.8million in the future.

Brian Laws has stepped down as Burnley manager.

Preston have sacked manager Darren Ferguson.

Cologne have signed defender Christian Eichner from Hoffenheim for an undisclosed fee. Eichner signed a contract until the end of the season.

Bordeaux striker David Bellion has rejoined Nice on loan until the end of the season.

Callum Booth has signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with Hibs.

Chicago

In:

Cory Gibbs (Re-entry Draft)

Out:

CJ Brown (retired)

Wilman Conde (Atlas - Mexico)

Collins John (waived)

Krzysztof Król (loan ended)

Peter Lowry (Expansion Draft)

Brian McBride (retired)

John Thorrington (Expansion Draft)

Chivas

In:

Tristan Bowen (trade w/LA)

Alan Gordon# (trade w/VAN)

Alejandro Moreno (trade w/VAN)

Out:

Johnathan Bornstein (Tigres - Mexico)

Alan Gordon (Expansion Draft)

Giancarlo Maldonado (option declined)

Marcelo Saragosa (contract expired)

Alex Zotinca (contract expired)

Colorado:

In:

Joseph Nane (trade w/TOR)

Sanna Nyassi (trade w/VAN)

Peter Vagenas (trade w/SEA - later had contract expire)

Anthony Wallace# (trade w/POR)

Out:

Julien Baudet (trade w/SEA)

Danny Earls (trade w/SEA)

Claudio Lopez (contract expired)

Ciaran O'Brian (waived)

Ross Schunk (waived)

Peter Vagenas (contract expired)

Anthony Wallace (Expansion Draft)

Columbus:

In:

Aaron Holbein (Re-Entry Draft)

Out:

Eric Brunner (Expansion Draft)

Brian Carroll (trade w/PHI)

Jason Garey (option declined, then traded rights)

Leandre Griffit (option declined)

Frankie Hejduk (option declined)

Adam Moffat (Expansion Draft)

Duncan Oughton (option declined)

Gino Padula (option declined)

Guillermo Barros Schelotto (option declined)

Other Considerations:

Allocation $ (from PHI in B. Carroll trade)

Conditional 2nd round pick in 2011 SuperDraft (from PHI in B. Carroll trade)

4th round pick in 2015 SuperDraft (from HOU in J. Garey trade)

Dallas:

In:

David Ferreira^

Moises Hernandez* (Academy Signing)

Chris Seitz (trade w/SEA)

Victor Ulloa* (Academy Signing)

Out:

Jeff Cunningham (contract expired)

Atiba Harris (Expansion Draft)

Dax McCarty (Expansion Draft)

Dario Sala (contract expired)

DC

In:

Steve Cronin (trade w/POR)

Dax McCarty (trade w/POR)

Joseph Ngwenya (Re-Entry Draft)

Conor Shanosky* (academy signing)

Ethan White (academy signing)

Josh Wolff (Re-Entry Draft)

Out:

Danny Allsopp (contract mutually terminated)

Brandon Barklage (option declined)

Jordan Graye (Expansion Draft)

Jaime Moreno (retired - maybe...)

Juan Manuel Pena (option declined)

Troy Perkins (trade w/POR)

Barry Rice (option declined)

Carlos Varela (option declined)

Rodney Wallace (trade w/POR)

Other Considerations:

Allocation $ (from POR in McCarty/Wallace trade)

Allocation $ (from POR in Perkins/Cronin trade)

Houston

In:

Corey Ashe^

Hunter Freeman (IK Start - Norway)

Jason Garey (trade w/CLB for rights)

Jordan Graye (trade w/POR)

Eddie Robinson^

Out:

Ryan Cochrane (option declined)

Richard Mulrooney (option declined)

Joseph Ngwenya (option declined)

Anthony Obodai (option declined)

Pat Onstad (option declined - later retired)

Adrian Serioux (option declined)

Other Considerations:

3rd round pick in 2012 SuperDraft (from NY in H. Freeman rights trade)

MLS rights to Hunter Freeman (from NY)

Kansas City

In:

Omar Bravo* (Chivas - Mexico)

Out:

Jamar Beasley (Missouri Comets - MISL)

Jimmy Conrad (contract expired)

Michael Harrington (contract expired)

Zoltan Hercegfalvi (contract expired)

Aaron Hohlbein (contract expired)

Jonathan Leathers (Expansion Draft)

Josh Wolff (Option Declined)

Los Angeles

In:

Jovan Kirovski^

Out:

Tristan Bowen (trade w/CHV)

Chris Klein (retired)

Dema Kovalenko (contract expired)

Eddie Lewis (retired)

Other Considerations:

Allocation $ (from POR for International Player Slot)

Allocation $ (from CHV in T. Bowen trade)

New England

In:

Ryan Cochrane (Re-entry Draft)

Diego Fagundez (academy signing)

Out:

Preston Burpo (contract expired)

Nico Colaluca (contract expired)

Cory Gibbs (contract expired)

Khano Smith (contract expired)

Taylor Twellman (retired)

New York

In:

Luke Rodgers (Notts County - England)

Jan Gunnar Solli (SK Brann - Norway)

Out:

Juan Pablo Angel (option declined)

Jeremy Hall (trade w/POR)

Mike Petke (retired)

Luke Sassano (contract expired)

Seth Stammler (retired)

Carey Talley (contract expired)

Other Considerations:

3rd round pick in 2011 SuperDraft (from POR in J. Hall trade)

Allocation $ (from HOU in H. Freeman rights trade)

Philadelphia

In:

Brian Carroll (trade w/CLB)

Faryd Mondragon (FC Koln - Germany)

Zach Pfeffer (Academy Signing)

Out:

Fred (contract expired)

Alejandro Moreno (Expansion Draft)

Shea Salinas (Expansion Draft)

Chris Seitz (contract expired)

Portland

In:

Kalif Alhassan (Timbers D2 Squad)

Arturo Alvarez (Expansion Draft - later traded)

Jonathan Bornstein's MLS Rights (Expansion Draft)

Eric Brunner (Expansion Draft)

Steve Cronin (Timbers D2 Squad - later traded to DC)

Mamadou Danso (Timbers D2 Squad)

Bright Dike (Timbers D2 Squad)

Robbie Findley (Expansion Draft - later signed in England)

Kerrea Gilbert (Arsenal - England)

Kevin Goldthwaite (Timbers D2 Squad)

Jordan Graye (Expansion Draft - later traded)

Jeremy Hall (trade w/NY)

David Horst (Expansion Draft)

Eddie Johnson (Timbers D2 Squad)

Peter Lowry (Expansion Draft)

James Marcelin (Timbers D2 Squad)

Dax McCarty (Expansion Draft - later traded)

Adam Moffat (Expansion Draft)

Troy Perkins (trade w/DC)

Ryan Pore (Timbers D2 Squad)

Anthony Wallace (Expansion Draft - later traded)

Rodney Wallace (trade w/DC)

Out:

Arturo Alvarez (trade w/RSL)

Steve Cronin (trade w/DC)

Robbie Findley (Nottingham Forest - England)

Jordan Graye (trade w/HOU)

Dax McCarty (trade w/DC)

Anthony Wallace (trade w/COL)

Other Considerations:

2nd round pick in 2011 SuperDraft (from RSL in A. Alvarez trade)

4th round pick in 2011 SuperDraft (from DC in McCarty/R. Wallace trade)

4th round pick in 2014 SuperDraft (from HOU in J. Graye trade)

Allocation $ (from COL in A. Wallace trade)

International Player Slot (from LA for Allocation $)

Salary Cap Relief for T. Perkins (from DC)

Salt Lake

In:

Arturo Alvarez (trade w/POR)

Out:

Robbie Findley (Expansion Draft)

David Horst (Expansion Draft)

Alex Nimo (waived)

San Jose

Out:

Arturo Alvarez (Expansion Draft)

Joe Cannon (Expansion Draft)

Eduardo (option declined)

Geovanni (option declined)

Cornell Glen (option declined)

Khari Stephenson (contract expired)

Seattle

In:

Julien Baudet (trade w/COL)

Danny Earls (trade w/COL)

Erik Friberg (BK Hacken - Sweden)

Kasey Keller ^

Chris Seitz (Re-entry Draft - later traded)

O'Brian White (trade w/VAN)

Out:

Tyrone Marshall (Option Declined)

Sanna Nyassi (Expansion Draft)

Chris Seitz (trade w/DAL)

Nathan Sturgis (Expansion Draft)

Peter Vagenas (trade w/COL)

Other Considerations:

4th round pick in 2012 SuperDraft (from DAL in C. Seitz trade)

Toronto

In:

Nathan Sturgis (trade w/VAN)

Out:

Gabe Gala (waived)

Nick Garcia (option declined)

Raivis Hscanovics (waived)

Fuad Ibrahim (option declined)

Mista (waived)

Joseph Nane (trade w/COL)

Amadou Sanyang (option declined)

Martin Saric (waived)

Maxim Usanov (waived)

O'Brian White (Expansion Draft)

Other Considerations:

3rd round pick in 2012 SuperDraft (from COL in J. Nane trade)

Vancouver

In:

Joe Cannon (Expansion Draft)

Philippe Davies (Whitecaps Academy)

Jay DeMerit (Watford - England)

Terry Dunfield (Whitecaps D2 Squad)

Alan Gordon (Expansion Draft - later traded)

Atiba Harris (Expansion Draft)

Greg Janicki (Whitecaps D2 Squad)

Wes Knight (Whitecaps D2 Squad)

Jonathan Leathers (Expansion Draft)

Alejandro Moreno (Expansion Draft - later traded)

Jay Nolly (Whitecaps D2 Squad)

Sanna Nyassi (Expansion Draft - later traded)

Alain Rochat* (FC Zurich - Switzerland)

Shea Salinas (Expansion Draft)

Nathan Sturgis (Expansion Draft - later traded)

John Thorrington (Expansion Draft)

O'Brian White (Expansion Draft - later traded)

Out:

Alan Gordon (trade w/CHV)

Alejandro Moreno (trade w/CHV)

Sanna Nyassi (trade w/COL)

Nathan Sturgis (trade w/TOR)

O'Brian White (trade w/SEA)

Other Considerations:

International Player Slot (from COL in S. Nyassi trade)

International Player Slot (from CHV in Moreno/Gordon trade)

Allocation $ (from SEA in O. White trade)

Allocation $ (from CHV in Moreno/Gordon trade)

1st round pick in 2011 SuperDraft (from TOR in N. Sturgis trade)

Jimmy Conrad signed by Chivas.

Columbus Crew sign Chilean defender Sebastian Miranda

Just a quick update, loans that expire before or on Jan 1st have so far been removed from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Scotland. I hope that before I go to sleep tonight I'll have finished all of the playable European countries and Argentina and Brazil. That leaves tomorrow to get adding transfers ready for a release Saturday. The Saturday release will be the normal transfer version, the future transfer version will be released in February.

M_G. Why have you removed all of the loans that expire before Jan 1st. Now if you start a new save, all the teams that should have players on loan for the first 6 months wont have which isnt realistic. I dont understand this. Addinf future transfers so that Jan transfers actually happen in Jan is realistic, taking away loans which should be in the game isnt realistic.

I'm doing 2 versions Stevo. One the way SI does it and one with the future transfers. For the future transfers one, I've decided to work from a blank 11.2 file. It'll take a tad longer to get it up to date but it'll be better on a clean slate I feel. The loans will still be in for the future transfer version. I may have to improvise a little though if i get a situation where a Jan-July loan player needs a squad number from a player who was on loan Jul-Jan.

cant you release a version now as i wanna start a new game with your update and there isnt really much more you can do until the transfer window opens in 1 day and closes a month from then

Not really because I haven't added in transfers that have happened in the last couple of days, I've been busting a gut to get these loans sorted first. Release will be Friday night (late) or early Saturday morning as I'm going to see family.