Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.2 Database Update

metal_guitarist

Hi guys, I am delighted to announce that I am continuing editing for Football Manager 2011. This update will contain the data issues that have been posted in the Data Issues Forum that were not corrected in the release day patch, and by data issues, I mean incorrect squad numbers, problems with player's histories and positions that researchers have confirmed there is a problem with. A data issue is NOT 'OMGZ Gareth Bale is underrated and should be best player in the world'. There will be NO CA/PA changes.

If you would like to host this update on an external source please contact me first. I have no problem with it being hosted elsewhere, I'd just like to know about it.

Current Targeted Release Date

V7 Final Release Out Now

Changelist as of 18:17 15/12

NON-PLAYERS
Sam Allardyce - no longer Blackburn manager. Neil McDonald also left club.
Zeca Amaral appointed Angola manager
Mario Beretta appointed Brescia manager, replacing Giuseppe Iachini
Craig Brown appointed Aberdeen manager
John Coughlin - no longer Stenhousemuir manager
Dave Kevan appointed Stockport coach
Archie Knox appointed Aberdeen Assistant Manager
Milan Mandaric (Leicester) - now chairman of Sheff Wed
Mark McGhee, Scott Leitch and Colin Meldrum all left Aberdeen
Alan Pardew appointed Newcastle manager
Robert Prosinecki appointed Red Star Belgrade manager, replacing Aleksandar Kristic
Gustavo Quinteros appointed Bolivia manager
Gary Speed appointed Wales manager - left job as Sheff Utd manager
Steve Stone (Newcastle) promoted to First Team Coach
Paul Trollope - no longer Bristol Rovers manager
Howard Wilkinson - no longer chairman of Sheff Wed as at 14/12/10, now director.
Andy Woodman (Charlton) - now Newcastle gk coach

FREE AGENTS
Gai Assulin - to Man City 14/12/10 until 30/06/13. Squad no. tba
John Grant - to Barrow 19/11/10 until 31/12/10. Squad no. 28
Bradley Gray - to Forest Green Rovers 19/11/10 until 31/12/10. Squad no. 28
John Paul Kissock - to Southport 08/12/10 until 31/12/10. Squad no. tba
Enzo Maresca - to Malaga 11/12/10 until 30/06/12. Squad no. tba
Joe Martin - to Gillingham 09/12/10 until 31/12/10. Squad no. 32
Jhon van Beukering - to Feyenoord 04/12/10 until 30/06/11. Squad no. 9

UPDATED CONTRACTS
Anderson (Man Utd) – signed 15/12/10 until 30/06/15
Barry Bannan (Aston Villa) - signed 19/11/10 until 30/06/14
Mark Gower (Swansea) - signed 10/11/10 until 30/06/13
Jonathan Hogg (Aston Villa) - signed 04/12/10 until 30/06/13
Martin Kelly (Liverpool) - signed 04/12/10 until 30/06/14.
Tamika Mkandawire (Millwall) - signed 10/11/10 until 30/06/13
Patxi Puñal (Osasuna) - signed 03/12/10 until 30/06/12.
Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich) - signed xx/12/10 to 30/06/16
Julián Speroni (Crystal Palace) - signed 11/12/10 until 30/06/14
Jason Steele (Middlesbrough) – signed 14/12/10 until 30/06/15
Gabriel Tamas (West Bromwich Albion) – signed 03/12/10 until 30/06/14
Adam Thompson (Watford) – signed 28/11/10 until 30/06/12
Gael Kakuta (Chelsea)
Steven Naismith (Rangers)

PLAYER MOVEMENTS
Garry O'Connor (Birmingham) - Future Transfer to Barnsley. Squad no. 36
Steve Guinan (Northampton) - to Forest Green as player/youth team manager. Squad no. 26
Claudiu Hoban (Holbeach) - to Kettering. Squad no. 24
Charles Itandje (Liverpool) - released to join Atromitos
Jamie Milligan (AFC Fylde) - to Fleetwood. Squad no. 36
Jamie Towers (Barwell) - to Kettering. Squad no. tba
Cameron Stewart (Man Utd) - on loan to Hull Squad no. 32.
Hugo Almeida to Benfica
Simao Sabrosa to Benfica
Robbie Findley to Nottm Forest

RELEASED PLAYERS
Angelos Charisteas (FC Arles-Avignon)
Liam Enver-Marum (Crawley)
Michael Malcolm (Crawley)
Andy Robinson (Leeds)
Andras Simon (Liverpool)

SQUAD NUMBERS
Seanan Clucas (Preston) - squad no. 44
Harlee Dean (Southampton) - squad no. 31
Emilio Izaguirre (Celtic) - squad no. 3
Wolves and Aston Villa youngster numbers updated
John Flanagan (Liverpool) - squad no. 38

MISCELLANEOUS
Sam Clucas duplicate deleted
Dale Roberts (Rushden & Diamonds) - deceased, removed from database
Michael Emenalo (Chelsea) - boosted wage
Javier Hernandez pace stats changed as per recommendation in Man Utd Data Issues Thread from Mexican HR
Loans up until Jan 1st removed for all European leagues.
Chris Samba removed as Blackburn captain
Promotions and relegations for Europeans summer leagues.

CLUB INFO
Sheff Wed finances updated
At. Madrid remaining wage budget amended.

Plus everything that gets posted in here.

Data Issues Forum to report problems:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/197-Football-Manager-2011-Data-Issues

Download Links

Normal Version

http://www.filefront.com/17911161/Metal_Guitarist's 11.2 Update.xml
http://www.mediafire.com/?1mjk1zt8ctm55bv

Future Transfers Version

http://www.mediafire.com/?lwfqr00b2bcp97f
http://www.filefront.com/17896233/Metal_Guitarist's 11.2 Future Transfers Update.xml
[b]THERE IS A BUG WITH THE FREE TRANSFERS.[/b] Anyone supposed to be moving on a free transfer is being moved for a random fee.

Installation

Download the file, do not attempt to extract it with WinRAR or similar programs. Place the file in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Editor Data. Start a new game and when the database box pops up, click the 'change' button and tick the box next to my file. Any problems, please go here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230161-Football-Manager-2011-Editors-Hideaway-Resources-amp-FAQ-*PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING*

My update for version 11.1. can be found here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/231047-Metal_Guitarist-s-Football-Manager-2011-11.1-Database-Update

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG, I have a few things for you that may not be in the 11.2 update and that you may not know of.

Ilkeston Football Club are formed now and their manager is Kevin Wilson and their assistant manager is Darren Caskey. The two that were in charge of Ilkeston Town Football Club.

Mansfield Town have been locked out of Field Mill and don't have a stadium at the moment as at least two of the grounds they were thinking don't meet grade A requirements/standards.

Tommy Widdrington has left Southend United. He was their assistant manager.

Nathan Adams has left Lincoln City whilst Bryan Hughes(former Hull City player) has joined Burton Albion on an initial one month deal.

Josh Parker has returned to QPR from Wycombe Wanderers to have treatment on a stress fracture in his left foot. He will be out for six weeks. I assume he will go back when is fit again as I think the deal runs through until February(I think). He is on a youth loan deal. A bit like Steven Caulker.

Teal Bunbury of Sporting Kansas City has joined Stoke City on a one week trial(Is it worth putting it in).

Derby County's Shaun Barker has signed a new deal/extension until 2014.

Damien Johnson, on loan at Huddersfield Town from Plymouth Argyle is out for the rest of the season with a cruciate ligament injury.

Thanks NF. As for Afellay, thought the deal had been completed so I'll remove it, I'm not sure if it's in the released version but I think I definately added it at some point, obviously prematurely.

I wouldnt worry too much about it tbh. I cant see him not agreeing personal terms. He is moving to Barcelona after all and probably doubling his wages at least :thup:

Hereford have appointed caretaker-boss Jamie Pitman as their manager until the end of the season, with Lennie Lawrence named technical director.

Nathan Adams has had his contract with Lincoln terminated by mutual consent.

St Etienne manager Christophe Galtier has signed a three-year contract extension to keep him at the club until summer 2014.

Rod Fanni will move from Rennes to Marseille on a two-and-a-half-year deal.

Tom Lees has extended his contract at Leeds by two-and-a-half-year deals.

Crystal Palace have handed Kyle De Silva a professional contract.

Real Mallorca have signed Japanese midfielder Akihiro Ienaga on a five-year contract.

Javier Pastore has signed a new contract with Palermo until 2015.

Wolves youngsters Zeli Ismail and Liam McAlinden have penned new two-and-a-half-year contracts with the club until 2013.

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Sven Bender has signed a long-term contract with the club until 2016.

MG, got some more for you. Cameron Park has signed a four and a half year professional contract at Middlesbrough.

Roger Ashby has joined Kettering Town's coaching staff. He is also their record appearance holder with 662 appearances and he scored 96 goals. I'm not sure how many appearances and goals have come in the league though or whether SI have already included the record thing in Kettering's history.

Hull City have handed Liam Rosenior a contract through to 2013.

Nancy's Samba Diakite has signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract with the club until the summer of 2014.

Hoffenheim have completed the signing of Brazilian playmaker Roberto Firmino on a four-and-a-half-year contract. {(Fee of €4million (£3.4m)}

Arsenal sign Japanese prospect Ryo Miyaichi on a 5 year deal.

Leeds striker Luciano Becchio has signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract with the club.

- Juan Pablo Angel was released by New York Red Bulls

- Collins John was released by Chicago

- Brian McBride should be retired

Also with the transfers that happen in January, will you be adding them to their new clubs in the updates, or setting them as future transfers?

Thanks for update, keep up the good work.

cheers for the info. Transfers will be future transfers until they go through, so Lindegaard transfer for example will be a future transfer in the above update, but on Jan 1st when the next update comes out, he'll be at Man Utd because the transfer will have gone through.

cheers for the info. Transfers will be future transfers until they go through, so Lindegaard transfer for example will be a future transfer in the above update, but on Jan 1st when the next update comes out, he'll be at Man Utd because the transfer will have gone through.

I think you should keep any future transfers as they are. At the moment its realistic because when you start a save, you dont get Lindegaard till January but once January comes and you put him in the squad properly, you will have him from the start of the season which isnt realistic. I'd preferr to have Jan transfers happening in Jan as future transfers but thats just me. Its one of the things ive been calling for for a while with SI's official patch.

I think you should keep any future transfers as they are. At the moment its realistic because when you start a save, you dont get Lindegaard till January but once January comes and you put him in the squad properly, you will have him from the start of the season which isnt realistic. I'd preferr to have Jan transfers happening in Jan as future transfers but thats just me. Its one of the things ive been calling for for a while with SI's official patch.

I agree. It would be much more realistic this way.

Stoke have extended Danny Pugh's contract at the club until 2013.

Nurnburg have cancelled the contract of Isaac Boakye at the request of the Ghana international.

St Etienne captain Loic Perrin has signed a new three-year contract with the club until June 2014.

Barcelona's Bojan Krkic has agreed a two-year contract extension with the club until 2015. In addition his buy-out clause has been raised to €100million (£85m).

Bradford defender Zesh Rehman has quit the club in order to join Thailand Premier League champions Muangthong United on a free transfer.

Stoke have extended Danny Pugh's contract at the club until 2013.

Nurnburg have cancelled the contract of Isaac Boakye at the request of the Ghana international.

St Etienne captain Loic Perrin has signed a new three-year contract with the club until June 2014.

Barcelona's Bojan Krkic has agreed a two-year contract extension with the club until 2015. In addition his buy-out clause has been raised to €100million (£85m).

Bradford defender Zesh Rehman has quit the club in order to join Thailand Premier League champions Muangthong United on a free transfer. On a two year deal

Ben Marshall has extended his loan at Carlisle United until the end of the season(Already at Carlisle at the start).

Dannie Bulman will join Crawley Town on a free transfer in January.

Forest Green Rovers midfielder Lee Fowler has left the club after failing to agree a new deal.

Archived