Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

re_malaka

Biggest win you have seen

I am currently managing Blackpool and came across an unbelievable score. Aston Villa had beaten Sunderland at Sunderland 22-1. I do have a pic of this though I don't know how to put it up here.

I have no idea if taking screenshots on PSP is possible but I found this guide: http://www.sage01.byethost16.com/gamesage/forum/index.php?topic=14.0

If you are on iPhone simply press the button on top and the home button at the same time. A screenshot will be placed in your camera roll.

Oooh I misread it. You need to place it here :)

Go to www.photobucket.com or http://imageshack.us/

Wow thats an incredible result, I've seen a few 9-0's and suchlike but nothing like that.

(there isn't a 'physical' cap to how many goals can be scored in a match - much like in real-life, but obviously freak scorelines like that are INCREDIBLY rare ... very cool to see :D)

I also manage Holland and on that same week I defeated San Marino 9-0. Lucky week for goals although I lost 4-0 to Manchester Utd

Not quite as impressive as 22-1 but I beat Liverpool 5-3 as Arsenal in my 3rd game of the first season, David Beckham scoring his debut :D

Will post up a screenie once i figure how to copy them from my iPod...

My first game, i won 9-0 in the Europa qualifier at Anfield.

Torres scored all 9.

Proof? I believe that you won 9-0, but Torres scoring all 9? I want to see a picture.

Sorry, my mistake. Congrats on the win :D

I just spat out a mouthful of drink at that screenshot - the score was shocking enough ... then I realised that Torres scored all 9 (NINE) goal .... wow :D

Iv posted a screenshot of my biggest win in thebugel433 iPhone thread. York 10-1 Chesterfield.