Robot Wars sign up

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sloppy derek you have only £10,000 left so you cannot afford to enter everything so you will have to choose where you want to target

Hatton90 only if every event ends up up running, although admittedly if one more person enters the world wars then all your events will be running, there will be ways for you too rejoin after losing all your money but you will be at a serious disadvantage and have a new robot

Remember people i am still accepting new applicants for the next few days so join up if your interested, also if you have a rivalry with anyone on the forum on this signup you can challenge them to a grudge match to see who really is the best. Or if you have a budding friendship why not team up and take part in the tag team terror

so people can keep track (i'll update as you let me know although for obvious reasons grudge match and challenge belt will be kept secret) in no particular order (seedings will be announced when the schedule is)

The world wars

JoetheRef

fergieSAFC

Hatton90

sense3

5ergio

greenwhitearmy

GreasyChipButty

coldkohmew

Moonshine

Reigional wars - English

Dami

cookie15

ash261091

GreasyChipButty

m1234566778

Reigional wars - Scottish

Reigional wars - Welsh

coldkohmew

Reigional wars - Spanish

Reigional wars - n Irish

Fearthainn

Reigional wars - R Irish

Reigional wars - French

Reigional wars - Germany

Reigional wars - Italy

The Gauntlet

Adam C

cookie15

Hatton90

Almondo

ggive

sense3

5ergio

sloppyderek

greenwhitearmy

roryS08

toonbalmy

coldkohmew

stonini

Ishu

the light weight division

coldkohmew

Ishu

the heavyweights

Tag team

Tug of War

Challenge belt

Must be sent by PM challenger and holder will be released on the 23rd

Goal Frenzy

Dami

Joetheref

Adam C

Romanista1994

Hatton90

kcar_92

Almondo

5ergio

sloppyderek

greenwhitearmy

Fearthainn

Ishu

Moonshine

Grudge Match

must be sent by pm, any matches will be released on the 23rd

Money Left

1. ggrive £55,000

2. sense3 £15,000

3. RoryS08 £35,000

4. joetheref £35,000

5. sloppyderek £0,000

6. Dami £5,000

7. Greenwhitearmy £10,000

8. Almondo £10,000

9) Stonini90 £25,000

10) kcar_92 £25,000

11) Ishu £9,000

12) 5ergio £10,000

13) fergieSAFC £0,000

14) m1234566778 £0,000

15) cookie15 £5,000

16) romanista1994 £25,000

17) hatton90 £0,000

18) Coldkohmew £4,000

19) Adam C £40,000

20) Greasy chip butty £0,000

21) Moonshine £13,000

22) ash261091 £30,000

23) toonbalmy £30,000

24) Fearthainn £10,000

Hope It's alright if I sign up, not done one of these before, but it could be fun.

Name - Alex Seddon

DOB - January 26th 1991

Club - Chesterfield

Nationality - English

Attributes at 20 - Finishing

PA 180

CA 75

Striker

Favoured Club - Chesterfield

And i'd like to enter into the Regional Wars only.

Should leave me with £30,000 spare.

yeah thats better toon balmy you and as260191 have been added

sorry stonini screenshots are only available to competition winners although i will give everyone a detailed update on how exactly your player is playing, you should have enough info in the form you filled out to work out your players strengths

STILL WAITING ON

11) Ishu £20,000

14) m1234566778 £20,000

21) Moonshine £38,000

remember the deadline for new applications for the first wars is 12noon on the 23rd.

the deadline for submissions on which tournament you are entering is 9pm on the same date, at this time the schedule of the rounds will be released and more than likely the first update will come that night

thanks for changing that ishu, just two more needed now to let me know there choices although any of you are allowed to change your choices or add to them, remember i'm still accepting new applicants, database is nearly finished now so i will shortly be running some test runs

World Wars

Heats

Heat A

JoetheRef

Hatton90

5ergio

GreasyChipButty

Moonshine

House Robot

Heat B

fergieSAFC

sense3

greenwhitearmy

coldkohmew

House Robot

Quarters

1) 1st A vs 4th B

2) 2nd A vs 3rd B

3) 3rd A vs 2nd B

4) 4th A vs 1st B

Semi Final

1) 1v3

2) 2v4

Final

1v2

The Gauntlett

Heats

Heat A

Adam C

Almondo

5ergio

roryS08

Stonini

Heat B

Cookie15

Ggive

Sloppyderek

Toonbalmy

Ishu

Heat C

Hatton90

Sense3

Greenwhitearmy

Coldkohmew

House Robot

Quarter Finals

1) 1st A vs 2nd B vs 3rd C

2) 2nd A vs 3rd B vs 1st C

3) 3rd A vs 1st B vs 2nd C

Semi Finals

1) 1st (1) vs 2nd (2) vs 1st (3)

2) 2nd (1) vs 1st (2) vs 2nd (3)

Final

1v2

Goal Frenzy

Heats

Heat A

Dami

Hatton90

SloppyDerek

House Robot

Heat B

Joetheref

Kcar_92

Greenwhitearmy

Moonshine

Heat C

Adam C

Almondo

Fearthainn

Heat D

Romanista1994

5ergio

Ishu

Quarter Final

1) 1st A vs 2nd B

2) 2nd A vs 1st B

3) 1st C vs 2nd D

4) 2nd C vs 1st D

Semi Final

1) 1v3

2) 2v4

Final

1v2

Schedule

September

World Wars heat A

English Regional wars Heats A+B

Gauntlet Heat A

Goal Crazy Heat A

October

World Wars Heat B

Gaunlet Heats B+C

Goal Crazy Heat B

November

World Wars first 2 quarter Finals

English Regional wars First Semi Final

Gauntlet Quarter final 1

Goal Crazy Heat C+D

December

World Wars second two quarter finals

English Regional wars Second Semi Final

Gauntlet Quarter Final 2

Goal Crazy quarter Final 1 and 2

January

Gauntlet Quarter Final 3

Goal Crazy Quarter Final 3 and 4

February

World Wars semi Final 1

Gauntlet Semi Final 1

Goal Crazy semi Final 1

March

World Wars Semi Final 2

Gauntlet Semi Final 2

Goal Crazy Semi Final 2

April

English Reigional wars Final

Gauntlet Final

Goal Crazy Final

May

World Wars Final

House Robot Rebellion

i'm hoping to do the September update either tonight or tomorrow, in a bit i will have info about how much each player is earning at there club, i put into the editor that everyone will get a contract of £100 a week but when the game starts although everyone has a one year contract the range of wages are quite great so i will give you all the info.

Also some info for everyone, the house robots will be taking part in the competition however they will not be allowed to play in the semi and finals so if you were due to face them at this stage you will get a bye

I can now reveal the challenge belt holder has been randomly chosen through a random number generator, the lucky holder of this belt is........................................................ greenwhitearmy

Waheyy!! :D:D I will probably get beat first time but hey, I have the belt

ggrive player is called GG donovan is playing at arsenal on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £1.6m

sense3 player is called sen siri is playing at chelsea on wages of £90 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £600k

roryS08 player is called george tugby is playing at everton on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £1.2m

joetheref player is called joe tompkins is playing at chelmsford city on wages of £450 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £150k

sloppyderek player is called chris owen is playing at newport county on wages of £600 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £250k

dami player is called dami is playing at wrexham on wages of £170 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £170k

greenwhitearmy player is called dead metal is playing at newcastle on wages of £875 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £775k

almondo player is called sir killalot is playing at oldham on wages of £325 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £300k

stonini90 player is called andreas stonini is playing at napoli on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £700k

kcar_92 player is called cristiano fucile is playing at sevilla atletico on wages of £150 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £525k

Ishu player is called ishu is playing at hearts on wages of £90 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at 250k

5ergio player is called alesi shotronne is playing at palermo on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at 600k

fergieSAFC player is called liam ferguson is playing at hartlepool on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £140k

m1234566778 player is called Maz Armley is playing at York on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £40k

cookie15 player is called Marcus Van der Cook is playing at Coventry on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £1m

romanista1994 player is called Lucas Volman is playing at San Marino on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £20k

hatton90 player is called Chris Hatton is playing at Carrarese on wages of £100 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £20k

colkohmew player is called sam flynn is playing at leeds on wages of £55 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £1m

adamC player is called adam alonso is playing at barcelona on wages of £130 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £14k

Greasy Chip Butty player is called chip butty is playing at sheffield united on wages of £90 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £575k

Moonshine player is called Amadou Traore-McNamee is playing at oxford united on wages of £90 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £325k

as261091 player is called alex seddon is playing at chesterfield on wages of £90 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £180k

toonbalmy player is called mackemkillah is playing at darlington on wages of £210 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £300k

fearthainn player is called Gon Pereira is playing at derry city on wages of £75 per week untill Jun-11 and is valued at £210k

Archived