Tim Cahill

ReggaeBwoy

We all know Tim Cahill is one of the best headers in the premiership, but I'm a bit surprised that his heading is 19 whilst his jumping is 14. Cahill is a much better jumper of the ball and that is why he gets his goals. For someone his height I would expect his jumping to be at least 20. Can SI team confirm why these attributes have been set?

thanks elgreenio and my point about Cahill is exactly that Arsenalfan7, he has got a better jump than most people in the premiership. Not really that hard to workout but if you watch Everton games you will see how good his leap is

but Zigic doesnt need to jump thats what you don't understand, he is so tall he can jst head it as he is taller. The jump is the ability to leap of the ground so if u look at it realisticlly Cahill scores the most headers because he has got one of the best jumps in the league. Look at crouchy for eg, irl he nearly gets his head to everything, not because he got a brilliant jump but he is tall so he got an advantage but if u look at Cahill he smalll when compared to crouchy but he scores as much headed goals or more because his jump is brilliant. My point i'm trying to make is that Cahill has got the best jump in the league.

Yes basically the new jumping attribute is the previous jumping+height so when you take height into the equation he actually has a really good jumping attribute in FM. Crouch on the other hand is already 2m tall so with his 20 jumping attribute his leap is actually less than Cahills.

Yes basically the new jumping attribute is the previous jumping+height so when you take height into the equation he actually has a really good jumping attribute in FM. Crouch on the other hand is already 2m tall so with his 20 jumping attribute his leap is actually less than Cahills.

New attribute? Haha it's been like that for at least 4 versions.

New attribute? Haha it's been like that for at least 4 versions.

Ah I see, it's just that in this version it seems to be more consistently applied as in previous versions and there is quite a lot of talk about the jumping attribute. Thanks for the heads up.

Archived