Couple of Quick things......

First up Loving the game -

1). I cant find how to appeal against a red card? My assistant said it was up to me if i wanted to appeal but i cant seem to find it!!?

2). Whats everyone class as an accepeptable rating for a player - i find if someone is less that 7.0 then its not good enough but is that asking too much as my cm seem to hang around 6.80!??

Ta

1) the news message that talks about the players sending off has a button on the bottom right that you can select the discipline options or to appeal.

2) Well all players start at 6.4, 6.8/6.9 are pretty much the average as long as they don't have a bad game but aren't making lots of key plays. 7+ is were you start seeing a 'good game', 8+ is often Man of the Match range unless one player scored a lot, 6.3 or less and I get on them for poor performance.

1, at the bottom right hand corner of that news item there should be 2 buttons, 1 should be a drop down actions option, the other should be a confirm button, if its not there then i think there might be something wrong. it has always been there for me tho.

2. i tend to think that for a mtach (individually), anything below 6.7 is to low, and tell them so, 6.7 - 7.9 i say pleased, and over is excellent. but if my whole team plays below a 7 at home i tell them not good enough collectively. away if it was a good/ok result ill stick with pleased.

as a average for individual players i dont like to see them below 6.9 at the very least, always like to keep them above 7 tho.

hope this helps, but remember, your the manager, you decide what you expect from your players :D

Ratings on players..

Depends on how competitive your team is in your league IMO If you are one of the best sides in the league then you should be expecting 7+ if you are one of the weakest sides in your league and getting battered every match anything over 6.4 is good

Ive always felt the ratings are too dependent on the result and arent an accurate reflection of how players have played compared to the best of their ability

Archived