Really Getting On My Nerves..

Unless I am doing something stupid, in which case please let me know, the bloody game wont let me change the instructions to the positions of the players that are not currently ticked. This works, or doesn't work I should say, for corners, freekicks and throw ins. With the ones I have ticked, the hand icon appears like on most buttons or icons you can select but the ones I have left greyed out, it just has the arrow and will not let me change it. Please say this isn't another bug. :(

AAAARRRGGGHHH.jpg

I don't see a problem... I see an inconvenience, but no bug.

Without ticking the box, you are indicating that you want the set piece instructions left on the default setting for that player. If you want to alter this instruction, you need to tick the box and then adjust accordingly, exactly the same as you'd need to do with respect to creative freedom, mentality, long shot frequency, etc. I appreciate that it is inconvenient, and see no logical reason for it to exist on that screen, but this is surely not a new concept to any FM player, and definitely not a bug.

I don't see a problem... I see an inconvenience, but no bug.

Without ticking the box, you are indicating that you want the set piece instructions left on the default setting for that player. If you want to alter this instruction, you need to tick the box and then adjust accordingly, exactly the same as you'd need to do with respect to creative freedom, mentality, long shot frequency, etc. I appreciate that it is inconvenient, and see no logical reason for it to exist on that screen, but this is surely not a new concept to any FM player, and definitely not a bug.

If you have an option to change something on the screen, but the game will not allow you to change it, then it is wrong because it was designed otherwise. Maybe not a bug then, a mistake if you prefer to call it that.

Like I said it's sorted now. I just like to see all the players instructions on the screen at the same time so I can get a better picture of the players positions at set peices. I have done it this way for 10 years which is probably why I forgot the other option as I've never used it. Like I said...sorted.

Archived