Senegal's Arsenal thread 2005/6 - A redcurranty farewell to the Home of Footballâ„¢

wycombe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

I assume you'll be toning down the disgraceful over-rating of some Arsenal players for FM06 Rob? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe the previous one was fired for not rating them highly enough, so I am here to redress the balance icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I need to assassinate the daft, far-too-sensible paddy who has the United research gig icon_frown.gif

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. I'm a manchester united fan but just wanted to say that I like the look of that shirt that was on sky sports news today, looks good, good luck for the new season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by baronsamedi:

Hi. I'm a manchester united fan but just wanted to say that I like the look of that shirt that was on sky sports news today, looks good, good luck for the new season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When are you going to drop the act and admit who you really support?

Please dont let it be Arsenal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by baronsamedi:

Hi. I'm a manchester united fan but just wanted to say that I like the look of that shirt that was on sky sports news today, looks good, good luck for the new season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

please just f*ck off. you're a sh*t wind up merchant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

please just f*ck off. you're a sh*t wind up merchant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I hate it when people allude to being a supporter of another team icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, scum... not real supporters at all! icon_razz.gif

Whats your problem with me complementing your new shirt and wishing you all the best for this coming year? Maybe you didn't understand I was trying to be nice, either way I think the are a few people who overreact on here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

please just f*ck off. you're a sh*t wind up merchant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

See if you can make anyone better than David '100 goals a season' Platt from CM2 icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Daniel Sturridge?

Why have they released the fixtures with 3:00pm / 7:45pm kick off next to all the matches when loads are gonna be moved ? icon_razz.gif

That kit ... Hmmm ... not sure ... i guess it will grow on me watching it on TV ... few tricky opening games there as well chaps !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

fantastic, msn me later and I'll take you <STRIKE>to</STRIKE> in stilettos icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif

13 August 2005

Barclays Premiership

Arsenal v Newcastle, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 August 2005

Barclays Premiership

Chelsea v Arsenal, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 August 2005

Barclays Premiership

Arsenal v Fulham, 19:45

27 August 2005

Barclays Premiership

Liverpool v Arsenal, 15:00

10 September 2005

Barclays Premiership

Middlesbrough v Arsenal, 15:00

17 September 2005

Barclays Premiership

Arsenal v Everton, 15:00

24 September 2005

Barclays Premiership

West Ham v Arsenal, 15:00

01 October 2005

Barclays Premiership

Arsenal v Birmingham, 15:00

15 October 2005

Barclays Premiership

West Brom v Arsenal, 15:00

22 October 2005

Barclays Premiership

Arsenal v Man City, 15:00

So which one of those does Thierry break Wrightys record in?

He needs 5 btw

• SI Staff

thats a damn good question actually, I believe that they do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can see him scoring 5 in that, no problem icon_smile.gif

• Administrators

A dutch 11 would be ffffb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Overmars tbh

This new away/3rd shirt rotation system the club has seemingly introduced to avoid accusations of blatantly ripping fans off basically means that we'll have a blue away kit every second season. Which is a load of bullsh*t.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

I'm tempted to buy the redcurrant shirt, for posterity's sake, but I'm not even a Gooner icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know it makes sense icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vidoy:

i didnt have a name printed onto my shirt. was tempted to get Fabregas but decided not to.

Some people have put HIGHBURY 93 on the back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seeing as this is a new thread and Paddy is obviously staying, how about changing my details for this new season? Scoot did a good job with that last change, but I need something more cool and modern icon_cool.gif

Archived